Billy Heroman's

Baton Rouge, LA View map Visit website

Billy Heroman’s is a wedding florist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. This company offers completely unique and personalized floral services for weddings all throughout Louisiana. Their pricing and packages range from simple to classic or elaborate wedding styles. No matter the look you are envisioning for your floral arrangements, Billy Heroman’s can deliver.

Billy Heroman’s offers flowers from around the globe, no matter what you have in mind. They not only offer floral arrangements but also rental items such as candelabras, chuppas, columns, gazebos, pews, candles, runners, and more. They can produce their arrangements to suit practically any style, such as eclectic, modern, rustic, vintage, country, glamorous, romantic, or tropical. The full list of arrangements you can choose from and include in your wedding are:

• Aisle decor
  • Bouquets
  • Chuppah decor
  • Flower petals
  • Altar decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Table arrangements

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Dewanda
    Dewanda Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gena and her team are wonderful

Gena and her team are exceptional! To think I was considering going with fake flowers off of Etsy for my bridal bouquet boutonniere and bridesmaid bouquet I’m so glad I didn’t these flowers were so beautiful and affordable they made my day so beautiful and special! They exceeded my expectations.

Dewanda,
    Thank you so much. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you for including us and trusting us on your special day!
  • Consuelo
    Consuelo M. Married on 05/14/2021

Amazing Job

They did an amazing job. Everything was on time and better then we imagined or expected. Would definitely recommend.

Hi Consuelo,
    Thank you so much for your awesome review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved your wedding florals and that our customer service exceeded your expectations. Congratulations on your wedding, and thanks for choosing Billy Heroman's as your florist!
  • Traharolyn
    Traharolyn R. Married on 08/31/2019

Something different...

I went in looking for a hedge wall... something different than the usual... Not only did they locate one for me, she was able to show me examples of everything they can do with it. Although we decided to go a different direction, I will always recommend them for going the extra mile.

Billy Heroman's's reply:

We really appreciate you taking time to write us and tell us how we did in the consultation. We are sorry you went another direction, but are happy we were able to help where we could!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Philip & Allison
45 photos · 03/17/2018

Stage 1 Catering Stage 1 Catering Banquet Halls

Billy Heroman's Flowerland is one of the best florist in Baton Rouge! I suggest Billy's because they show up on time for my events, their product is always beautiful, and their staff is always courteous. Making my bridal couples Happy- matters to me!

10812 N Harrell's Ferry Rd Baton Rouge, LA, 70816
Location of (Billy Heroman's)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding