Billy Heroman's

Baton Rouge, LA View map Visit website

Billy Heroman’s is a wedding florist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. This company offers completely unique and personalized floral services for weddings all throughout Louisiana. Their pricing and packages range from simple to classic or elaborate wedding styles. No matter the look you are envisioning for your floral arrangements, Billy Heroman’s can deliver.

Billy Heroman’s offers flowers from around the globe, no matter what you have in mind. They not only offer floral arrangements but also rental items such as candelabras, chuppas, columns, gazebos, pews, candles, runners, and more. They can produce their arrangements to suit practically any style, such as eclectic, modern, rustic, vintage, country, glamorous, romantic, or tropical. The full list of arrangements you can choose from and include in your wedding are:

• Aisle decor
  • Bouquets
  • Chuppah decor
  • Flower petals
  • Altar decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Table arrangements

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

• Consuelo
    Consuelo M. Married on 05/14/2021

Amazing Job

They did an amazing job. Everything was on time and better then we imagined or expected. Would definitely recommend.

Hi Consuelo,
    Thank you so much for your awesome review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved your wedding florals and that our customer service exceeded your expectations. Congratulations on your wedding, and thanks for choosing Billy Heroman's as your florist!
  • Traharolyn
    Traharolyn R. Married on 08/31/2019

Something different...

I went in looking for a hedge wall... something different than the usual... Not only did they locate one for me, she was able to show me examples of everything they can do with it. Although we decided to go a different direction, I will always recommend them for going the extra mile.

Billy Heroman's's reply:

We really appreciate you taking time to write us and tell us how we did in the consultation. We are sorry you went another direction, but are happy we were able to help where we could!
  • Susannah
    Susannah C. Married on 02/11/2019

Best florist in the Southeast!

We are so glad we used Billy Heroman's for our wedding florist! We've used them several times in the past for other events, so I knew they would be beautiful flowers. But I was blown away by how good they are at making what you're picturing for your wedding come to life! When I met with them, I showed them several inspiration/idea photos I'd collected from online, and they went through each one with me and talked about how they'd do it and what possibilities there are. It seemed like they could do anything! They were so professional, understanding, and friendly. They worked with us as we figured out the best budget for the wedding flowers and as we made changes as we went. I recommend going to talk with them as soon as you start planning the wedding - they book up fast, and you don't want to miss your chance to secure them! You will be so glad you did. We highly recommend them and will be continuing to use them for every occasion we can!

Billy Heroman's's reply:

Susannah, Thank You so much for leaving such a great review. I am thrilled the entire process was was to your satisfaction and we met your expectations. Congratulations to you and we wish you the very best!

Real Weddings

• Philip & Allison
    45 photos · 03/17/2018

Stage 1 Catering Stage 1 Catering Banquet Halls

Billy Heroman's Flowerland is one of the best florist in Baton Rouge! I suggest Billy's because they show up on time for my events, their product is always beautiful, and their staff is always courteous. Making my bridal couples Happy- matters to me!

10812 N Harrell's Ferry Rd Baton Rouge, LA, 70816
225-283-0068
Location of (Billy Heroman's)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding