Billy Heroman's Reviews

13 Reviews for Billy Heroman's

• Traharolyn

Traharolyn L Reynolds · Married on 08/31/2019

Something different...

I went in looking for a hedge wall... something different than the usual... Not only did they locate one for me, she was able to show me examples of everything they can do with it. Although we decided to go a different direction, I will always recommend them for going the extra mile.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Billy Heroman's's reply:

We really appreciate you taking time to write us and tell us how we did in the consultation. We are sorry you went another direction, but are happy we were able to help where we could!
  • Raine

Raine Baker · Married on 05/19/2018

perfectly designed

better than I could have imagined! my flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Billy Heroman's's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to take part in your special day. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Anna · Married on 08/27/2016

Gena was SO fabulous to work with! She really understood my vision and helped select the perfect, in-season flowers for our wedding and ceremony. My bouquet was so beautiful - just perfect. Since I had to have Southern Magnolias and magnolias do not hold up to touch, Gena sourced incredibly lifelike silk magnolias for use in my bouquet and other arrangements. We also purchased several hostess gifts from Billy Heroman's - their gift items are great!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Tamara · Married on 03/19/2016

Gina was wonderful!! She understood my vision and was able to work with my budget! My wedding flowers were wonderful! They were all very fresh and everything was delivered exactly on time! She worked with me via email and phone calls because I live in Chicago. I was nervous about the distance, but she did an amazing job. I would highly recommend Billy’s!

Sent on 04/09/2016

These people made it so easy for me to pick what I wanted and they invisioned beauty; they also made it happen. I was a wreck, but they kept me calm and did everything I asked of them plus some. Thank you so much for making my day so easy and perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Jessie · Married on 02/21/2015

These guys were great! My flowers were wonderful and delivered on time. What more can a bride ask for than to have peace of mind.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Courtney · Married on 08/02/2014

My flowers were beautiful and exactly how I envisioned them to be! They were great at suggestions and making I got exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Maggie · Married on 06/13/2014

I can't explain how gorgeous our flowers were for our wedding! The bouquets were ivory, light coral, dark coral roses, and green succulents! I worked with RJ and he was fabulous! I gave him some photos of what I liked and told him how I wanted to combine the best parts of the photos, and a color swatch of my brides maids dresses. He did better than I could imagine! Our center pieces were so pretty and looked very romantic! We had 3 vases of different heights with river rock at the bottom and roses inside the water, with a floating candle on top. They came out perfect! I would use this vender for any of my flower needs!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Angel · Married on 03/31/2012

The flowers and various decorations were beautiful! The prettiest roses ever!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Meagan · Married on 10/08/2010

Heroman's was a great experience for me. They saw me right away even though your supposed to make an appointment. It was 3 weeks before the wedding and the wedding designer came out and helped me with my bouqets and flowers! They did such a wonderful job. Everything was beautiful and they were wo friendly.

Sent on 10/19/2010

Lindsay · Married on 04/10/2010

The flowers Billy Heroman's provided for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. I didn't know exactly what flowers I wanted, but I knew what look I was going for and they matched my thoughts perfectly. I was extremely pleased with the results and have ordered many arrangements from them since.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Delia · Married on 12/28/2010

Billy Heroman's provided me with quality flowers and excellent service. I visited the other Heroman's and none of them were as professional or prepared for wedding needs. My flowers were incredibly gorgeous. I spoke with Ms. Paula Tulos and it was like she knew what I wanted whenever I had trouble figuring it out. She discussed with me all the plans and ideas and looked at my pictures and she always sent me an invoice. Mr. Ryan assisted me on my wedding day and he was very talented in setting up the decor and very helpful. For value for cost, I give them a 4.0 to florists catering for weddings in general. My bouquet was not the large size I emphasized. I had pictures to show the size I needed and I would have paid more to make it huge but it was the wedding day. All in all, no regrets. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 01/12/2011

3.5

I used this florist for my wedding and worked with Gena. She was great to work with especially since I didn't know much about what I wanted in terms of flowers. Everything was great day of, but I did have another florist look at the pricing she provided and said it was a little high, but it was too late to go with her for my wedding. Everything turned out beautifully and I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of.

Sent on 01/07/2016