5413 Emerald Spring Drive, Knightdale, NC 27545 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $750

About ME Wedding DJ

ME Wedding DJ is a DJ and MC service located in Knightdale, North Carolina that services weddings throughout the the Raleigh area. The company's primary focus is on events surrounding weddings. The team at ME understands that the flow and order of great music selections is what makes wedding events even more unforgettable. The DJs have years of experience and know what does and does not work. They are ready to get every one of your guests, including your grandmothers, in a happy and enjoyable mood!

ME Wedding DJ provides quality music, services and equipment at each event they host. The company has a vast collection of music and can play from genres such as rock, jazz, top 40, oldies, pop and much more. Couples have less to worry about as ME can set up microphones, a photo booth, a projector, a sound system and uplighting. Additionally, the following DJ services are available for each wedding event:

• Consultation

19 Reviews for ME Wedding DJ

• Emily

Emily · Married on 04/13/2019

Best DJ ever

There are so many good things to say about Darnell! The planning process was very smooth. He responded to emails quickly and met with us in person to go over our song choices and get a feel for our music tastes. His music choices were excellent and his charismatic personality kept our guests entertained all night. Also, rain drastically changed our plans the day of and he kept up with every little change I threw at him, including rearranging ceremony music. This guy will make your wedding day special and pull it off without a hitch. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Lija

Charna · Married on 11/03/2018

Beyond happy!

I had to wait for a while to write my review because I wanted to try to express my sincere HAPPINESS and gratitude with ME Wedding DJ! After a failed attempt to hire a different DJ, I went on a mad hunt and came across DJ Darnell! His response was timely and professional and his willingness to listen was excellent! I had very specific ideas for my wedding reception- that came with a 10 page music list that included atleast 5+ genres. I even gave him the challenge of finding songs that seemed impossible to get. Our reception was very NON-TRADITIONAL and when I sat down with DJ Darnell and shared my vision with him - his face lit up! I was excited that he was excited! My main task was for him to keep SOMEONE/ANYONE on the floor at ALL times during the party. HE DID JUST THAT!!!!
    Not only did he nail the music at our reception, he EXCEEDED my hopes and expectations! EVERYONE hit the dance floor at some point- including the non-dancers. His selections from my crazy list were PERFECT! AND most importantly, he nailed our House music set!
    DJ DARNELL had GREAT energy the entire evening, he remained professional and he ROCKED out with us on the dancefloor at some points! I love that he interacted with the guests and he even played and taught us a Birthday dance (it was my birthday, too).
    He will ALWAYS be my first choice as a DJ! I highly recommend ME WEDDING DJ and I wish him the best success! We could tell he loves what he does!
    THANK YOU, DARNELL!!! - For making our day EVERYTHING we were hoping!
    -Mr. & Mrs. Jackson
    #AlittleJacksonLove
    #WakandaForever

Sent on 11/18/2018

ME Wedding DJ's reply:

Wow, thanks Charna! I am so grateful for your review. It was an amazing night, and I really enjoyed the house music set. I’m looking forward to working with you and Dean in the future!

Darnell

Shu · Married on 08/18/2018

Darnell was fantastic to work with. I've always been somewhat skeptical about wedding DJs as well as dance floor song choices, but Darnell was extremely flexible and took my feedback into account when he created his playlist for our evening. He met with us to walk through our timeline and expectations, and was extremely responsive via email as well. Definitely would recommend working with him again in the future!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Award

ME Wedding DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 649.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Integrity Strings
    Integrity Strings Wedding Musicians

We highly recommend ME Wedding DJ for weddings, receptions, and special events. We have performed with him on several occasions. Darnell and his team use high quality equipment, and can electrify the atmosphere in a matter of seconds. He is knowledgeable, creative, and a pleasure to work with!

• 5413 Emerald Spring Drive Knightdale, North Carolina, 27545 See on map