San Clemente, CA, San Clemente, CA 92673 Map · Phone number

About McKenna Floral

McKenna Floral is a boutique floral design studio focusing on weddings and events. With 10 years experience in floral design, owner and lead designer, Laura Murphy, works directly with each client to take their inspired vision and create a breathtaking reality with exquisitly fabricated floral designs. Based in San Clemente, CA and serving all of Orange County and beyond. Complementary consultations are available by appointment only.

Follow McKenna Floral on

McKenna Floral 4
McKenna Floral 5
  • Lauren

Lauren Carpenter · Married on 12/21/2019

The most beautiful and elegant arrangements!

Laura Murphy creates beautiful pieces for every single wedding and event that she does. When I looked over her site when I first started wedding planning, everything she’s done completely took my breath away and I love it. I knew right from the start that I wanted her to do the florals for our wedding! She created a mood board for us right from the start and was so helpful and flexible working within my budget. I never felt pressure to spend more than I felt comfortable, and she was very honest with me up front about what different types of flowers and displays might cost. On the wedding day I was completely blown away. Our bouquets were each unique, with multiple different flowers and ferns, and the colors added so much depth and richness to our dresses and decor. Laura has this amazing skill of taking your color scheme or theme and bringing in lots of other unexpected colors and textures that truly bring everything to life and make it so elegant. The ceremony area was exactly how I had pictured it, and the reception decor exceeded all my expectations. I was able to go look at the reception before walking down the aisle, and I fully cried once I saw how beautiful it was. Thank you for bringing my dream wedding to life!

McKenna Floral 6
    McKenna Floral 7
    McKenna Floral 8
    McKenna Floral 9
    Sent on 12/25/2019

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you Lauren! I so enjoyed creating the florals for your wedding. You were so easy to work with and I can't tell you how much I appreciate the creative freedom you allowed me to have. All the best wishes for you and Andrew in your future together!
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 08/09/2019

Above & Beyond Beautiful

As we reminisce about our wedding, we cannot help but smile. The entire day went so wonderfully and we couldn't have been happier!

First off, we absolutely loved each and every bouquet Laura created. In our first meeting, I told Laura I was in LOVE with a flower called anemones. Unfortunately, she informed me they were not in season during the time of our wedding. Laura (being her amazing self) went completely out of her way and surprised me with bouquets with the anemones in them!! I was in AWE. They were absolutely beautiful.

Secondly, Laura was so fun and easy to work with through the planning process. In each meeting, she radiated confidence when she spoke about her artwork. I didn't have a worry in my mind that the florals would be any less than perfect. I highly recommend Laura to anyone!!

McKenna Floral 10
    McKenna Floral 11
    McKenna Floral 12
    Sent on 11/16/2019

McKenna Floral's reply:

Miranda, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you! Thank you very much for your kind words. All my best wishes to you and Nate! xoxo
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Laura’s floral work is out of this world! One of the main compliments I received from my wedding day was how incredibly amazing the floral arrangements were. Laura was great to work with and is quick to respond when you have questions. She has a special way in bringing beautiful texture and color to bouquets, and you will not regret having her be your florist. She completely exceeded my expectations, and I couldn’t have asked for more perfect flowers on our wedding day!

McKenna Floral 13
    McKenna Floral 19
    McKenna Floral 20
    Sent on 10/03/2019

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a great joy working with you. Wishing you and Steve a lifetime of happiness!! xoxo

McKenna Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 175.00
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Elegant Parties OC
    Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

• San Clemente, CA San Clemente, CA, 92673 See on map