San Clemente, CA, San Clemente, CA 92673 Map · Phone number

About McKenna Floral

McKenna Floral is a boutique floral design studio focusing on weddings and events. With 10 years experience in floral design, owner and lead designer, Laura Murphy, works directly with each client to take their inspired vision and create a breathtaking reality with exquisitly fabricated floral designs. Based in San Clemente, CA and serving all of Orange County and beyond. Complementary consultations are available by appointment only.

Follow McKenna Floral on

McKenna Floral 7
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Laura’s floral work is out of this world! One of the main compliments I received from my wedding day was how incredibly amazing the floral arrangements were. Laura was great to work with and is quick to respond when you have questions. She has a special way in bringing beautiful texture and color to bouquets, and you will not regret having her be your florist. She completely exceeded my expectations, and I couldn’t have asked for more perfect flowers on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    McKenna Floral 13
    McKenna Floral 14
    McKenna Floral 15

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a great joy working with you. Wishing you and Steve a lifetime of happiness!! xoxo
  • Betsy Santana

Betsy · Married on 05/06/2019

Laura is amazing

Laura is amazing at her job . detailed design board she created made easy .She really listened to my style and budget preferences, McKenna Floral. Our Wedding was beautiful, with the attention to detail of all the floral arrangements throughout the reception tables, to the gorgeous bouquets of flowers for my Bride, Maid of Honor, Brides Maids and Mothers were stunning. The boutonnieres and corsages were so elegant and beautiful. Laura and her staff were friendly, courteous and professional. Her communication was fantastic. Her and her staff worked diligently to make every aspect perfect. We highly recommend McKenna Floral for any ones Floral needs. Thank you Laura Murphy for making our Wedding Day so beautiful.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    McKenna Floral 21
    McKenna Floral 22
    McKenna Floral 23

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you Betsy! It was my pleasure to work with you and create beautiful flowers for such a beautiful couple! xo
  • Katie

Katie Roemer · Married on 11/17/2018

I loved working with Laura

From our very first conversation, I knew that I wanted to work with Laura. She totally got my vision, and really understood the aesthetic that I was going for. She was great about helping me to work within my budget, and come up with great options for non-traditional centerpieces. She was so receptive when I asked her to make a trial centerpiece to confirm everything that we had discussed and decided on. One thing that really impressed me was when she couldn't get a certain flower that I had requested (because they were just out of season), she preemptively emailed me to let me know as soon as she knew, rather than let me find out and be disappointed day of. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    McKenna Floral 24
    McKenna Floral 25
    McKenna Floral 26
    McKenna Floral 27

McKenna Floral's reply:

Katie, thank you for you kind words. You and you mom were a joy to work with. Wishing you and Brandon all the best in your future together!! xo

McKenna Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Elegant Parties OC
    Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

• San Clemente, CA San Clemente, CA, 92673 See on map