McKenna Floral

144 Avenida Serra, San Clemente, CA, San Clemente, CA 92672 Map · Phone number

About McKenna Floral

McKenna Floral is a boutique floral studio for weddings and special events. Founded in 2009 by Laura Murphy, CFD and based in South Orange County, CA. At McKenna Floral, it is our desire to go above and beyond in creating exquisite designs that will reflect everything you've imagined for your special day. From the first consultation to the day of your event, we will work closely with you to ensure that every detail is just right. Our goal is to bring your inspired vision into a breath-taking reality.

Follow McKenna Floral on

McKenna Floral 7
  • Katie

Katie Roemer · Married on 11/17/2018

I loved working with Laura

From our very first conversation, I knew that I wanted to work with Laura. She totally got my vision, and really understood the aesthetic that I was going for. She was great about helping me to work within my budget, and come up with great options for non-traditional centerpieces. She was so receptive when I asked her to make a trial centerpiece to confirm everything that we had discussed and decided on. One thing that really impressed me was when she couldn't get a certain flower that I had requested (because they were just out of season), she preemptively emailed me to let me know as soon as she knew, rather than let me find out and be disappointed day of. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    McKenna Floral 8
    McKenna Floral 9
    McKenna Floral 10
    McKenna Floral 11

McKenna Floral's reply:

Katie, thank you for you kind words. You and you mom were a joy to work with. Wishing you and Brandon all the best in your future together!! xo

Katie · Married on 08/24/2018

Laura was fantastic to work with! She really listened to my style and budget preferences, and came up with a great proposal with a detailed design board. I never felt pressured to spend more money or change my vision. The arrangements she made were even better than I imagined! She got the colors just right to match my theme, and she added really unique flowers and greenery for texture. Even when my coordinator talked me into some last minute upgrades the week before the wedding, Laura made it happen! I would recommend McKenna Floral to any couple.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    McKenna Floral 12
    McKenna Floral 13
    McKenna Floral 14
    McKenna Floral 15
    McKenna Floral 16
    McKenna Floral 17

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you Katie!! Loved working with you and your vision and color palette were so much fun for me! All the best to you and Jake!! xo

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

Laura created the dreamiest wedding florals for our wedding! When Laura delivered my bouquet to my hotel room I knew the venue was going to look stunning. When my husband and I walked into the venue we couldn’t believe our eyes. Laura had transformed an already beautiful scene (the Historic Cottage in San Clemente) to a fairy tale scene!! She had visited the venue before the wedding and made a few suggestions – I am so thankful she did! Laura also was able to quickly adapt to a few table changes towards the end of our planning without any fuss. When we received our wedding photos I was able to look even more closely at all of the floral designs at our wedding and am still in awe. The little details that Laura paid attention to really made the venue transformation complete! Laura also was able to do something that I thought was impossible – she took multiple flower design opinions and combined them all to make everyone in the planning process very happy! Laura is amazing and her floral designs are just stunning. Thank you Laura!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Thank you Elizabeth!! xoxo

McKenna Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Elegant Parties OC
    Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

• San Clemente, 92672 See on map