McKenna Floral

144 Avenida Serra, San Clemente, CA, San Clemente, CA 92672 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About McKenna Floral

McKenna Floral is a boutique floral studio for weddings and special events. Founded in 2009 by Laura Murphy, CFD and based in South Orange County, CA. At McKenna Floral, it is our desire to go above and beyond in creating exquisite designs that will reflect everything you've imagined for your special day. From the first consultation to the day of your event, we will work closely with you to ensure that every detail is just right. Our goal is to bring your inspired vision into a breath-taking reality.

Follow McKenna Floral on

McKenna Floral 4
McKenna Floral 5
McKenna Floral 6

Katie · Married on 08/24/2018

Laura was fantastic to work with! She really listened to my style and budget preferences, and came up with a great proposal with a detailed design board. I never felt pressured to spend more money or change my vision. The arrangements she made were even better than I imagined! She got the colors just right to match my theme, and she added really unique flowers and greenery for texture. Even when my coordinator talked me into some last minute upgrades the week before the wedding, Laura made it happen! I would recommend McKenna Floral to any couple.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    McKenna Floral 7
    McKenna Floral 8
    McKenna Floral 9
    McKenna Floral 10
    McKenna Floral 11
    McKenna Floral 12

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you Katie!! Loved working with you and your vision and color palette were so much fun for me! All the best to you and Jake!! xo

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

Laura created the dreamiest wedding florals for our wedding! When Laura delivered my bouquet to my hotel room I knew the venue was going to look stunning. When my husband and I walked into the venue we couldn’t believe our eyes. Laura had transformed an already beautiful scene (the Historic Cottage in San Clemente) to a fairy tale scene!! She had visited the venue before the wedding and made a few suggestions – I am so thankful she did! Laura also was able to quickly adapt to a few table changes towards the end of our planning without any fuss. When we received our wedding photos I was able to look even more closely at all of the floral designs at our wedding and am still in awe. The little details that Laura paid attention to really made the venue transformation complete! Laura also was able to do something that I thought was impossible – she took multiple flower design opinions and combined them all to make everyone in the planning process very happy! Laura is amazing and her floral designs are just stunning. Thank you Laura!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Thank you Elizabeth!! xoxo

Brianna · Married on 06/15/2018

I would highly recommend McKenna Floral to anyone! I had no idea what flowers I wanted for my wedding and Laura helped take the style of wedding I wanted and the look of my dress and my bridesmaid dresses and helped create the most beautiful floral arrangements. She was very responsive and easy to work with. She even brought a sample arrangement to our reception venue so I could see what a mock table would look like. I was so impressed by the floral arrangements she created and they really made the venue look elegant. I got so many compliments on my flowers and they turned out great in the pictures. They were perfect in every way. Laura is one of the sweetest people to work with and for all these reasons I highly recommend using McKenna florals!

Sent on 07/16/2018

McKenna Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Elegant Parties OC
    Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

• San Clemente, CA 92672 See on map