McKenna Floral

San Clemente, CA View map

$4,000 Typical Price

Specializing in celebrations of life and love.

At McKenna Floral, it is our desire to go above and beyond in creating exquisite designs that will reflect everything you've imagined for your special day. From the first consultation to the day of your event, we will work closely with you to ensure that every detail is just right. Our goal is to bring your inspired vision into a breath-taking realty.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$298

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$88

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$138

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$258

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Lindsey T. Married on 08/19/2021

AMAZING experience, 10/10 would recommend

Laura was an absolute GEM to work with! She was so professional, flexible, and helped nail down my vision. She is seriously the sweetest person, and even sent us a little gift to thank us for choosing her as our florist. If you are looking for a florist, do yourself a favor and book her! You will not regret it.... she made my dream florals come to life for our wedding. Everyone complimented how beautiful the flowers were all night!!!

McKenna Floral's reply:

Lindsey, thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and I'm thrilled that it was all that you dreamed it would be! Warmest wishes to your future together!! xo
  • Kat
    Kat C. Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a floral designer friend of Laura's who asked her to do flowers for my own micro wedding as I did not want to be both florist and bride! I gave Laura my color palette and a few ideas and that was it -- and what she created was both awe-inspiring and absolutely stunning!! Every single piece -- from my bridal bouquet (which I cried when I saw!) to the boutonnieres to our glorious arch piece and table centerpieces were beyond gorgeous. As a designer myself, I so appreciate all of those little details and textures that Laura incorporated into each and every piece. Laura is not only incredibly talented but a joy to work with and made everything perfect for us. We received SO many compliments on all of our florals and can't stop talking about how much we loved all of the flowers. Trust me -- your search for a floral designer stops right here. Laura is your girl!

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words Kat! I absolutely loved creating for your special day!! xoxo
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 12/21/2019

The most beautiful and elegant arrangements!

Laura Murphy creates beautiful pieces for every single wedding and event that she does. When I looked over her site when I first started wedding planning, everything she’s done completely took my breath away and I love it. I knew right from the start that I wanted her to do the florals for our wedding! She created a mood board for us right from the start and was so helpful and flexible working within my budget. I never felt pressure to spend more than I felt comfortable, and she was very honest with me up front about what different types of flowers and displays might cost. On the wedding day I was completely blown away. Our bouquets were each unique, with multiple different flowers and ferns, and the colors added so much depth and richness to our dresses and decor. Laura has this amazing skill of taking your color scheme or theme and bringing in lots of other unexpected colors and textures that truly bring everything to life and make it so elegant. The ceremony area was exactly how I had pictured it, and the reception decor exceeded all my expectations. I was able to go look at the reception before walking down the aisle, and I fully cried once I saw how beautiful it was. Thank you for bringing my dream wedding to life!

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you Lauren! I so enjoyed creating the florals for your wedding. You were so easy to work with and I can't tell you how much I appreciate the creative freedom you allowed me to have. All the best wishes for you and Andrew in your future together!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Elegant Parties OC Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

San Clemente, CA San Clemente, CA, 92673

By appointment only
Location of (McKenna Floral)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding