Nearby Vendors to Consider

About McKenna Floral

Creating inspired stylish wedding and event florals

McKenna Floral is a boutique floral studio for weddings and special events.  Founded in 2009 by Laura Murphy, CFD and based in South Orange County, CA.  At McKenna Floral, it is our desire to go above and beyond in creating exquisite designs that will reflect everything you've imagined for your special day.  From the first consultation to the day of your event, we will work closely with you to ensure that every detail is just right.  Our goal is to bring your inspired vision into a breath-taking reality.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (2)
Altar Decor (2)
Clean Up (1)
Flower Petals (1)

I would highly recommend McKenna Floral to anyone! I had no idea what flowers I wanted for my wedding and Laura helped take the style of wedding I wanted and the look of my dress and my bridesmaid dresses and helped create the most beautiful floral arrangements. She was very responsive and easy to work with. She even brought a sample arrangement to our reception venue so I could see what a mock table would look like. I was so impressed by the floral arrangements she created and they really made the venue look elegant. I got so many compliments on my flowers and they turned out great in the pictures. They were perfect in every way. Laura is one of the sweetest people to work with and for all these reasons I highly recommend using McKenna florals!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you want your DREAM wedding flowers at a very fair price look no further than Laura at McKenna Floral! Honestly one of the smoothest, easiest parts of planning my wedding was working with Laura. She really listened and made my vision a reality. Cannot recommend McKenna Floral enough!

Profile Picture Hayley, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laura is an amazing florist!!! I showed her one picture and she immediately knew the vibe my husband and I wanted for our wedding. The best part was when the flowers showed up in Julian, California and it was a match made in heaven with the views, setting and all around color. I can't stop gushing about my wedding flowers and everyone that looks at our wedding pictures is speechless!!!

Profile Picture Gabrielle , 10/21/17, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1510277632755 img3563 3
220x220 sq 1509579867689 555a1201
220x220 sq 1431455075907 rebecca brad brides bouquet1 0006

1 ENDORSEMENT
Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

San Clemente, CA 92672   See On Map