McKenna Floral Reviews

McKenna Floral 5
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Laura’s floral work is out of this world! One of the main compliments I received from my wedding day was how incredibly amazing the floral arrangements were. Laura was great to work with and is quick to respond when you have questions. She has a special way in bringing beautiful texture and color to bouquets, and you will not regret having her be your florist. She completely exceeded my expectations, and I couldn’t have asked for more perfect flowers on our wedding day!

McKenna Floral 6
    McKenna Floral 12
    McKenna Floral 13
    Sent on 10/03/2019

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a great joy working with you. Wishing you and Steve a lifetime of happiness!! xoxo
  • Betsy Santana

Betsy · Married on 05/06/2019

Laura is amazing

Laura is amazing at her job . detailed design board she created made easy .She really listened to my style and budget preferences, McKenna Floral. Our Wedding was beautiful, with the attention to detail of all the floral arrangements throughout the reception tables, to the gorgeous bouquets of flowers for my Bride, Maid of Honor, Brides Maids and Mothers were stunning. The boutonnieres and corsages were so elegant and beautiful. Laura and her staff were friendly, courteous and professional. Her communication was fantastic. Her and her staff worked diligently to make every aspect perfect. We highly recommend McKenna Floral for any ones Floral needs. Thank you Laura Murphy for making our Wedding Day so beautiful.

McKenna Floral 14
    McKenna Floral 20
    McKenna Floral 21
    Sent on 06/11/2019

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you Betsy! It was my pleasure to work with you and create beautiful flowers for such a beautiful couple! xo
  • Katie

Katie Roemer · Married on 11/17/2018

I loved working with Laura

From our very first conversation, I knew that I wanted to work with Laura. She totally got my vision, and really understood the aesthetic that I was going for. She was great about helping me to work within my budget, and come up with great options for non-traditional centerpieces. She was so receptive when I asked her to make a trial centerpiece to confirm everything that we had discussed and decided on. One thing that really impressed me was when she couldn't get a certain flower that I had requested (because they were just out of season), she preemptively emailed me to let me know as soon as she knew, rather than let me find out and be disappointed day of. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!

McKenna Floral 22
    McKenna Floral 23
    McKenna Floral 24
    McKenna Floral 25
    Sent on 12/18/2018

McKenna Floral's reply:

Katie, thank you for you kind words. You and you mom were a joy to work with. Wishing you and Brandon all the best in your future together!! xo

Katie · Married on 08/24/2018

Laura was fantastic to work with! She really listened to my style and budget preferences, and came up with a great proposal with a detailed design board. I never felt pressured to spend more money or change my vision. The arrangements she made were even better than I imagined! She got the colors just right to match my theme, and she added really unique flowers and greenery for texture. Even when my coordinator talked me into some last minute upgrades the week before the wedding, Laura made it happen! I would recommend McKenna Floral to any couple.

McKenna Floral 26
    McKenna Floral 27
    McKenna Floral 28
    McKenna Floral 29
    McKenna Floral 30
    McKenna Floral 31
    Sent on 09/18/2018

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you Katie!! Loved working with you and your vision and color palette were so much fun for me! All the best to you and Jake!! xo

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

Laura created the dreamiest wedding florals for our wedding! When Laura delivered my bouquet to my hotel room I knew the venue was going to look stunning. When my husband and I walked into the venue we couldn’t believe our eyes. Laura had transformed an already beautiful scene (the Historic Cottage in San Clemente) to a fairy tale scene!! She had visited the venue before the wedding and made a few suggestions – I am so thankful she did! Laura also was able to quickly adapt to a few table changes towards the end of our planning without any fuss. When we received our wedding photos I was able to look even more closely at all of the floral designs at our wedding and am still in awe. The little details that Laura paid attention to really made the venue transformation complete! Laura also was able to do something that I thought was impossible – she took multiple flower design opinions and combined them all to make everyone in the planning process very happy! Laura is amazing and her floral designs are just stunning. Thank you Laura!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Thank you Elizabeth!! xoxo

Brianna · Married on 06/15/2018

I would highly recommend McKenna Floral to anyone! I had no idea what flowers I wanted for my wedding and Laura helped take the style of wedding I wanted and the look of my dress and my bridesmaid dresses and helped create the most beautiful floral arrangements. She was very responsive and easy to work with. She even brought a sample arrangement to our reception venue so I could see what a mock table would look like. I was so impressed by the floral arrangements she created and they really made the venue look elegant. I got so many compliments on my flowers and they turned out great in the pictures. They were perfect in every way. Laura is one of the sweetest people to work with and for all these reasons I highly recommend using McKenna florals!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Thank you Brianna!! xo

Hayley · Married on 04/06/2018

If you want your DREAM wedding flowers at a very fair price look no further than Laura at McKenna Floral! Honestly one of the smoothest, easiest parts of planning my wedding was working with Laura. She really listened and made my vision a reality. Cannot recommend McKenna Floral enough!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Thank you Hayley!! Loved working with you and Anthony!! xoxo

Gabrielle · Married on 10/21/2017

Laura is an amazing florist!!! I showed her one picture and she immediately knew the vibe my husband and I wanted for our wedding. The best part was when the flowers showed up in Julian, California and it was a match made in heaven with the views, setting and all around color. I can't stop gushing about my wedding flowers and everyone that looks at our wedding pictures is speechless!!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you Gabrielle! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your team of vendors. I absolutely love looking back on your wedding photos and seeing the love, happiness, and beauty of that day!!

Dayna · Married on 07/07/2017

Totally understood my vision of romantic fantasy by the beach. I loved every thing she did for our wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Kristy · Married on 07/01/2017

Laura was such a pleasure to work with. The flowers were simply amazing. She brought our vision to life and made it even better. I highly recommend laura at Mckenna flower for any and all floral needs.

Sent on 07/17/2017

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you Kristy for your kind words :)

Lucy · Married on 06/03/2017

Laura was extremely kind, patient and accommodating to all my daughter's and my questions and needs. She made the whole venue come together with all her floral touches, and was very considerate of both our budget and our last minute changes. It was really nice to be able to leave the details in her hands, and then show up and see it all done so perfectly!

Sent on 06/29/2017

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you Lucy! It was a pleasure to work with you and Rachel :)

Loren · Married on 11/06/2016

Mckenna Floral caught my eye from the beginning of my florist search and I couldn't be happier with the results. Laura was helpful and seemed to know exactly what I had in mind when I first met with her. She worked with me in regards to budget and helped me decide what options would be best to fit my price range. When I arrived to my venue on my wedding day, I was in disbelief at how perfectly she had created my vision. My gazebo was breathtaking, and that was the final straw that made me absolutely break down in tears that day. It was exactly what I had wanted. She incorporated succulents into the bouquets and they turned out beautiful as well as the rest of the arrangements. I highly recommend Mckenna Floral!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Thank you so much Loren!

Chanell · Married on 11/05/2016

I had no clue on what type of flowers or style that I wanted, I only knew what type of colors that I liked. McKenna Floral was absolutely amazing with showing me ideas and helping me plan the perfect bouquet, centerpieces and flower crowns. After meeting with them, they calmed all my nerves and stress that I had about the flowers and I left SO excited and relieved. The day of the wedding they showed up right on time with everything in water and ready to go. I couldn't believe how fresh the flowers were, even for a hot day! I truly believe my flowers brought my whole wedding together and completed the "vision" that I have always dreamt of. I highly recommend McKenna Floral for all special events!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Katie · Married on 09/16/2016

Laura is INCREDIBLE! She seriously went above and beyond for my wedding.

I didn't really have a clear vision of what I wanted, only a Pinterest board with very vague ideas and she turned it into something so perfect! It was everything I wanted and more. She has such creative, unique ideas and is so patient and organized.

The day of was seamless, she showed up early and had everything set up and ready in perfect timing. I can say enough great things about Laura and her business!

I would highly recommend her for any occasion. She makes everything so easy!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Thank you Katie!! xo

Angelina · Married on 07/10/2016

Laura was absolutely wonderful! She made the process so easy, especially with all the last minute changes!! She did a perfect job in creating the image I wanted while also staying in my budget!! Her work is absolutely stunning, I loved everything and would definitely recommend using her services!!! Thank you so much for helping make my wedding day like a fairy tale :D

Sent on 08/15/2016

Bree · Married on 05/14/2016

I can't say enough good things about McKenna Floral and Laura. She really helped me figure out my wedding vision through the floral arrangements and taught me everything I know about flowers (I was a newbie). Laura worked with my budget and gave me really great suggestions on how to meet my needs without blowing the bank. I also gave her twine I used throughout my DIY projects and lockets with family member's pictures and she incorporated those into the bouquet! I highly recommend McKenna Floral!

Sent on 05/17/2016

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Bree! You were such a delight to work with!! Wishing you much joy and happiness!!! xo

Chris · Married on 11/28/2015

Laura was great! She provided the flowers for our wedding in San Clemente in November 2015. I contacted a bunch of other local florists and her prices were the best. She was extremely professional and organized from the start. Since we didn't really know what flowers/arrangements we wanted, she provided numerous suggestions (including pictures of what everything looks like). She worked within our budget and came up with beautiful, creative arrangements. The flowers on our wedding day were perfect! I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 01/19/2016

McKenna Floral's reply:

Thank you Chris! It was lovely to work with you and I wish you a future of bliss!!
  • Pam

Pam · Married on 07/27/2014

Laura, owner and florist of McKenna Floral, was a dream to work with. I was struggling to find a florist - had no idea where to begin - but coincidentally during my first dress fitting, my sales consultant, Katie, offered up that her aunt (Laura) is a florist in South County. I was a little unsure about selecting a florist that was a bit farther south (my venue was about 20 minutes north), but after meeting with Laura the first time, that concern went out the window.

I really didn't have a solid vision of what I wanted my centerpieces to look like, but knew I wanted something out of the ordinary, that incorporated drift wood pieces and these awesome iron table numbers I had found. Boy did Laura deliver (literally and figuratively!) I was so amazed by the final product, both for the centerpieces - she used large cylinders, filling the bottoms with flowers and air plants, and then arranged the driftwood vertically to create height, finishing off the cylinders with a ring of flowers and air plants, and hanging the iron numbers off the driftwood - beyond cool!

Not only was I so blown away by the final product of the centerpieces, the bouquets she created were stunningly beautiful - see profile pic for proof! She also went the extra mile by making smaller arrangements that found their way to the guest book table and bar area - a wonderful touch that really brought the decor together.

It was always a pleasure meeting with Laura, her ideas were so inspiring, yet she was very considerate about staying within our budget. She also was very accommodating with picking up the centerpieces the day after the wedding, which was beyond helpful as we were heading out to our honeymoon that evening.

You cannot go wrong with Laura, I highly recommend meeting with her and discussing your ideas - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Colbie · Married on 07/13/2014

Laura, the owner and florist of McKenna Floral is amazing to work with. She pays incredible attention to detail and is so creative! It was a blast working with her! She took my little ideas and ran with them, and created a beautiful master piece. The only thing I wish was that my ceremony was longer so I could stare at my flowers longer! I highly recommend McKenna Floral to anyone seeking a quality and professional job for their big day, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Rebecca · Married on 06/21/2014

Laura is a class act! Our wedding flowers were stunning! She worked within our budget creating the most amazing ambience! Our guests kept raving over our centerpieces and the delicate touches she thought of for our reception! I sent her a million ideas and she put it all together better than I imagined!!! 5 stars!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Kaela · Married on 11/18/2012

Laura Murphy of McKenna Floral did an amazing job on my wedding flowers. They were beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned for our wedding day.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Brandy · Married on 08/02/2012

The most gorgeous flowers for my wedding that I could have imagined.
    We were blown away by the incredible job that she did. Everything about the flowers was perfection. Wow. Cannot say enough about the quality and professionalism of McKenna Floral.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Kimberly · Married on 08/06/2011

Laura with McKenna Floral did an amazing job for our summer wedding. My boquet as well as my bridesmaids bouquets turned out absolutely perfect. The giant floral arrangements for the ceremony were breathtaking with an array of all white flowers.

Laura was so easy to work with, providing great feedback on all my ideas. She helped with ideas and what types of flowers would work for each piece of the wedding.

I would highly recommend working with her as it was fun and so easy! And our flowers turned out stunning! I was a very happy bride!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Laura is amazing! She provided all of the flowers at my wedding from tables to decorating an arch. She is professional, skilled, friendly, and takes pride in her work. We loved her do much my mother used her at my baby shower as well. The work she does is absolutely breath taking and a great value. She is flexible and can creat anything even if you just give her an idea if what you are looking for. Highly recommended and will use again!!!

Sent on 11/09/2014