California, Sacramento, CA 95817 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About MACMOEDOE

Mckaylee is a wedding makeup artist that is based in Sacramento, California. The talented makeup artist uses her past experience freelancing for NARS Cosmetics and running her business with MACMOEDOE. She recently attended LA Fashion Week 2019 and as of June 1st 2019 will officially be a full time business owner running her makeup business!

MACMOEDOE is always willing to travel to help you look your best on your wedding day, special occasion or photoshoot. Many of her past clients have praised her for being professional and easy to work with. Her friendly attitude and affordable services make her ideal for helping you get ready on your big day.

MACMOEDOE offers a number of beauty and makeup services to help brides look their best on the biggest day of their lives. Her beauty services include a consultation. Some of her makeup services include:

• Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup

MACMOEDOE was formally known as Mckaylee Mejia Artistry.

img 2666 51 992911

MACMOEDOE 6
MACMOEDOE 7

Erika · Married on 06/22/2019

Pure Awesomeness

My mom (mother of the bride) and me (bride) first did a trial with McKaylee for makeup and Kris for hair. I’m the type to let people take liberties with makeup and hair because I have no such skills. I trusted McKaylee completely and got SO many compliments just on the trial alone. (Side note: my then-fiancé (now husband) saw me and his eyes got so wide. He had never seen me with that kind of look. Anyway, I asked McKaylee to take the makeup down slightly one notch for the actual wedding and she did so perfectly!) I wanted a semi-glam look but not too glam. That is literally the only direction I gave to McKaylee, by the way. I also showed a picture to Kris for my hair and she created a beautiful low bun that I wanted since I had a dress with an intricate back. We were overall satisfied with the trial and proceeded to hire McKaylee Mejia Artistry for hair and makeup for the wedding day.

Fast forward to my wedding day. McKaylee and Kris had to start relatively early given the amount of people who wanted services. I had some family members (non-bridal party) and bridal party members who wanted both or one of the services on the wedding day and McKaylee accommodated all of them. There was no compromise on quality at all - she and Kris even touched up the ones who went a bit earlier. Not that it was needed honestly - their work clearly held up regardless of time the service was rendered.

McKaylee and Kris saved my mother and I for last. I cannot tell you how satisfied my mom was with how her hair and makeup turned out. She keeps talking about it 3 weeks after the wedding. I’m glad she was satisfied. And because she is happy, I’m happy too. Lol. My hair and makeup held up SO well and I received many, many compliments about how beautiful I looked throughout the night. What was also amazing was that the makeup lasted the ENTIRE night. I mean, I was sweating (it’s june), drinking, and dancing and it didn’t budge. That’s really what you want as a bride - you want to look good for pictures even after you went cray on the dance floor. Lol.

Overall, we (mom and I) are very satisfied with how it all went. Crazy that it’s over and how fast that day went, but I remember feeling so beautiful! What a blessing and I’m glad I didn’t feel otherwise on my wedding day! Thank you so much McKaylee and Kris!

Another side note: I’ve actually had McKaylee do my makeup for my bridal shower and it was more of a fun, spring type of look. I got a lot of compliments on that day and based on the pictures posted of me on that day and actually it convinced some people to hire McKaylee to do their makeup for the wedding day! Highly recommend the trial if you are considering McKaylee Mejia Artistry because she will do what you want (case in point, my mom) or will do what she thinks works best (me!) and both worked out well.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    MACMOEDOE 8
    MACMOEDOE 9
    MACMOEDOE 10

Amber · Married on 06/01/2019

Was a Bridesmaid this past June in my friend’s wedding, and the makeup for everyone was stunning!! McKaylee did a wonderful job at making everyone look beautiful ❤️

Sent on 09/20/2018

MACMOEDOE's reply:

Thank you Amber for the kind words! It was such a beautiful day with such a great group of family and friends.

Award

MACMOEDOE FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Monte Verde Inn
    Monte Verde Inn Mansion Weddings

McKaylee is amazing! She truly has a passion for make up and it shows with her work. She has an ability to make brides look flawless by enhancing their natural beauty. She is so kind and sweet and knows how to make a bride feel special and beautiful on their day.

• California Sacramento, CA, 95817 See on map