1491 Dixie Highway, Covington, KY 41011 Map · Phone number

b56a359cec08cb77 1526127827 32e02f810fd311a7 1526127826 1809452aaa459789 152612

57 Reviews for McFadden Music

• Karen

Karen Cosgrove · Getting married on 01/04/2020

So Happy and Glad to have McFadden Music on board!

Spoke with Mark McFadden about a DJ for my daughters wedding. He was so easy to work with. I remember how fun he was at my nieces wedding and was ready to book another DJ when I remembered him. He responded to my email and we worked out the details . So glad his company will be doing her wedding in January.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Jon Scheiding · Married on 03/29/2019

Great DJ who goes the extra mile

We had McFadden music DJ our wedding in March 2019. We got married at the Newport Syndicate, where McFadden's has a special partnership to use a high-quality sound system that they have installed there.

During the prep phase, Mark did a great job setting our expectations for how the reception was going to go, incorporating the things we wanted, and giving us some honest feedback about some of our song choices. I had a song I had written which I wanted to sing and play on the guitar as a surprise for my wife. Mark went out of his way to find a time that we could meet at the venue without her knowing, to figure out how I could plug in to the sound system and do a sound check.

On our wedding day, Mark was very present, making sure we were in sync on what was happening during the ceremony. He got everybody's name right during the entrances (surprising how many DJ's I've seen get that wrong!), and the performance of my song went off without a hitch. He kept the energy high throughout the reception, and kept people on the dance floor right up until the end. The sound system sounded amazing.

Overall, we had a great time, and would highly recommend McFadden, especially if you're getting married at the Syndicate.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/23/2017

Chad was our DJ and he was fantastic! I didn't want to get off the dance floor all night. Very affordable for such great service!

Sent on 10/04/2017