Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number

About Maypole Studios

So you're getting married....
You found your favorite person in the whole wide world and are ready to shout from the rooftops that you're crazy-in-love! You're ready to hold the hand of your best friend and say "I do."
I want to make sure you remember it forever, I want to give you photographs that will take you back to that exact time and place... how the air smelled, how fast your heart was beating, what song was playing.
Nothing cookie-cutter or conventional. Just beautiful, joyful, and all about you!

Weddings050
Weddings002

33 Reviews for Maypole Studios

• Sasha

Sasha Reznikova · Married on 08/18/2019

One of the highlights of our wedding day!

My husband and I worked with Bethany and Jon at Maypole Studios for our wedding in Chicago on August 18th, and I can honestly say that they were the most amazing people for the job! My husband and I are usually a bit camera shy, but Bethany and Jon immediately put us at ease, and made the entire event so much more enjoyable with their presence. All of our guests could not stop raving about how amazing they both were, and what an absolute joy and pleasure they were to work with. If I had to redo my wedding day, I would without hesitation hire them again, and am so happy how they helped make our day even more special!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Rocio

Rocio · Married on 07/13/2019

Bethany and Jon and Maypole Studios are BEYOND INCREDIBLE

This review is exactly 1 year late (7.13.2019), how embarrassing! Bethany and her co-photographer Jon were beyond amazing and did an incredible job capturing our wedding day and it's essence! We also had a fantastic time during our Engagement photo shoot! Not only is Bethany a seriously talented photographer but a kind soul and wonderful human being. From the first day we met her she was warm, down to earth and knowledgeable, making us feel right at ease! As soon as we left our initial consultation meeting, my husband and I knew we wanted Bethany to photograph our wedding! We are not photogenic by any means, but she made us look pretty darn good! During the engagement photo shoot and on the day of the wedding, she helped us be relaxed, ourselves and helped the photos capture 'us.' We cannot thank her enough for her attention to detail, patience, also working with our team of vendors, taking charge when needed and without being asked, providing direction and dealing with our large family and 200 guests! Thank you, Bethany! We cannot recommend Bethany and Maypole Studios enough! Below you'll find some of the photos she took (credit goes to Bethany and Maypole studios) and the last photo just shows how awesome and fun she is!

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Maypole Studios is absolutely wonderful–highly recommend!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Bethany and her team at Maypole Studios. Bethany is incredibly talented; she has an innate ability to take pictures that made both of us and our surroundings look fantastic, while also completely natural and authentic. I’ve never seen photos that accurately capture and reflect people’s personalities––until I saw Bethany’s work.

Neither one of us love getting our photo taken, but Bethany immediately put us at ease. We loved our engagement photos, and our wedding photos blew us away. She captured some truly special moments, and the photos have a surreal, romantic aesthetic that perfectly encapsulated our day for us. The photos were exactly what we wanted, without me even having to (or knowing how) to put what we wanted into words. She is magic!

It also helps that she is a lovely person. I was bummed when she had to leave our ceremony–I wanted her to stay and hang out with our families, because she is so fun, kind, and easy to get along with. Thank you Bethany!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Maypole Studios FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• Maggie Speaks Wedding Bands

Awesome talent and super fun to work with!

• Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

I adore working with Bethany at Maypole Studios! She has a fantastic eye and is amazing at capturing the joy present at the wedding day in her images. Highly recommended if you are hoping to start with a talented photographer, and end with a great friend. :)

• SQN Events Wedding Planners

Bethany Fritz is so amazingly talented that she truly could triple her price and be worth every penny. Fortunately, she keeps her pricing very competitive so brides at almost any budget can afford to hire her and have one of the best Chicago wedding photographers document their special day. Bethany captures both the "big moments" and the small details, so although your wedding day may go by in what seems like a minute, you'll be able to reflect on every moment long after you toss your bouquet (metaphorically speaking). She is also a blast to work with and puts everyone at ease so she can get the best photos possible. I cannot recommend Bethany and Maypole Studios more highly. I can't wait to work with her again!

• Chicago, 60622 See on map
    Location of (Maypole Studios)