Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number

About Maypole Studios

So you're getting married....
You found your favorite person in the whole wide world and are ready to shout from the rooftops that you're crazy-in-love! You're ready to hold the hand of your best friend and say "I do."
I want to make sure you remember it forever, I want to give you photographs that will take you back to that exact time and place... how the air smelled, how fast your heart was beating, what song was playing.
Nothing cookie-cutter or conventional. Just beautiful, joyful, and all about you!

Weddings050

Maypole Studios 2
Maypole Studios 3
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Maypole Studios is absolutely wonderful–highly recommend!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Bethany and her team at Maypole Studios. Bethany is incredibly talented; she has an innate ability to take pictures that made both of us and our surroundings look fantastic, while also completely natural and authentic. I’ve never seen photos that accurately capture and reflect people’s personalities––until I saw Bethany’s work.

Neither one of us love getting our photo taken, but Bethany immediately put us at ease. We loved our engagement photos, and our wedding photos blew us away. She captured some truly special moments, and the photos have a surreal, romantic aesthetic that perfectly encapsulated our day for us. The photos were exactly what we wanted, without me even having to (or knowing how) to put what we wanted into words. She is magic!

It also helps that she is a lovely person. I was bummed when she had to leave our ceremony–I wanted her to stay and hang out with our families, because she is so fun, kind, and easy to get along with. Thank you Bethany!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Allie Gecas · Married on 05/25/2019

The best photographer in chicago!

Bethany is so incredibly talented and creative -- we have been so impressed with all of our engagement photos and the photos we have seen so far from our wedding! She is so bubbly and really calmed me down on the wedding day. She has so much experience and knowledge about where to get the perfect shots. She was able to help arrange a private first look on the Nichols Bridge, which was closed that day for a city event. Talk about going above and beyond! Everyone is still talking about our pictures and her and her team -- I wish I could give more stars because she truly deserves it!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Maypole Studios 4
    Maypole Studios 5
  • Elysa

Elysa · Married on 01/12/2019

Hire Bethany Right Now

Hiring Bethany for our wedding was one of the best decisions we have ever made. You don't need to look any further for a photographer who is talented, fun, unique, professional, and personable. Bethany was perfection and so was our wedding day thanks to her!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Maypole Studios 6

Maypole Studios FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Maggie Speaks
    Maggie Speaks Wedding Bands

Awesome talent and super fun to work with!

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

I adore working with Bethany at Maypole Studios! She has a fantastic eye and is amazing at capturing the joy present at the wedding day in her images. Highly recommended if you are hoping to start with a talented photographer, and end with a great friend. :)

• SQN Events
    SQN Events Wedding Planners

Bethany Fritz is so amazingly talented that she truly could triple her price and be worth every penny. Fortunately, she keeps her pricing very competitive so brides at almost any budget can afford to hire her and have one of the best Chicago wedding photographers document their special day. Bethany captures both the "big moments" and the small details, so although your wedding day may go by in what seems like a minute, you'll be able to reflect on every moment long after you toss your bouquet (metaphorically speaking). She is also a blast to work with and puts everyone at ease so she can get the best photos possible. I cannot recommend Bethany and Maypole Studios more highly. I can't wait to work with her again!