Dallas, TX 75201 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,740
Availability Check your date

About Maxwell + Gray Events

Maxwell + Gray Events is a wedding planning company based in Plano, Texas, specializing in planning creative and fun/romantic weddings (everything from month-of, partial planning to full service planing) for couples in love in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

Maxwell + Gray Events is a full-service company available to plan ceremonies and receptions for a variety of wedding types, including civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, and double and military weddings. The team at Maxwell + Gray Events will be with you throughout every step of the wedding planning process, offering budget analysis services, providing referrals to preferred vendors in the area, and creating a series of timeliness and events to ensure your special day will be a seamless and carefree event. Maxwell + Gray Events offers event design, month-of coordination, partial planning and full planning services.

Follow Maxwell + Gray Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Speedwell Events
3d4e8882dbb600a3 1522338791 d2211a55a1bfa006 1522338788645 3 R BWedding 00473
be272f67b97f661f Screen Shot 2017 08 30 at 2 01 39 PM

46 Reviews for Maxwell + Gray Events

Liz E. · Getting married on 12/02/2021

Day of coordination is a MUST!

I always knew I wanted some type of day of coordinator knowing a planner was not within our budget but it was very important to me to have a professional assist with pulling everything together. I did not want us to have to do all of that on our wedding day and wanted it stress free as possible. And that's exactly what Maxwell & Gray did for us. They were extremely professional and organized. They also worked with our venue on our behalf when we needed to postpone. It was really tricky to navigate and they stepped in and really helped us feel at ease. While we booked day of coordination, they truly helped throughout the whole process. Our coordinator, Layne, was amazing. She got to know us, she asked so many questions to understand our vision, she guided us throughout the last 6 weeks and made our day go smoothly. We had to move our wedding indoors the day before due to weather and she made it happen. There was not a single hiccup the day of, and if there was, I had no idea because Layne took care of it. I would definitely recommend Maxwell & Gray and having at least a day of coordinator!

Sent on 03/09/2021

Claire Z. · Married on 11/10/2020

You need a good wedding planner!

We worked with Rachel from Maxwell + Gray and had help with the design and month-of coordination for our wedding. Rachel was absolutely amazing to work with - she was responsive and flexible. Wedding planning during this pandemic wasn't easy, but Rachel definitely made everything a lot easier. She would pick up the ball on things we forgot and was so responsive and helpful whenever we needed her help. It was so easy to just trust Rachel day of. Working with her made us realize how important it was not just to have a wedding planner but a really good one! She and her assistant Lane made sure our day went perfectly - making day of decisions with decor and layouts to ensure everything was not only pretty but also functional, bustling my dress, offering to take pictures on my phone through ceremony and reception so that I would immediately have pictures to scroll through post wedding, relaying messages to my vendors when necessary, and of course addressing issues day of that I am probably even not aware of. Overall, our wedding day was flawless and beautiful. It was everything we wanted and it could not have been pulled off without the help of our amazing planner, Rachel!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea J. · Married on 03/14/2020

Highly Recommend Maxwell + Gray!

I don't even know where to begin. I worked with Jenny at Maxwell + Gray and did the month of planning package. This was definitely one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process. As soon as it got close to the wedding, and the stress levels were getting high, Jenny swooped in and took care of everything. Not only was she super responsive and sweet, she was organized and kept me updated on everything. We had a crazy few weeks before the wedding -- my husband fractured his pelvis, Jenny had a family emergency, and there were rumblings of COIVD-19 on the news. Jenny and her team handled it all like pros and made so many accommodations for us and notified our vendors of everything. Our day ended up being perfect and I know it is in large part due to Jenny's attention to detail and ability to roll with the punches and make decisions quickly and efficiently. Don't hesitate to hire them. :)

*Please note, the date of my wedding on this review is wrong. I got married 03.14.20. :)

Sent on 04/02/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Maxwell + Gray Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1490.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1740
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Rustic Elegance at Panthers Creek
    Rustic Elegance at Panthers Creek Barn & Farm Weddings

Awesome!

• Dallas, TX, 75201 See on map
    Location of (Maxwell + Gray Events)