Maxwell + Gray Events

Dallas, TX View map
$1,740 Package Price

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,490

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,740

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Stephanie
    Stephanie L. Married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Maxwell + Gray were the best!

Nari, was our wedding coordinator. She was literally my favorite person on our wedding day! I am so thankful for her and everything she did for us on our wedding day. She made the day sp special and fluid. I would highly recommend her and Maxwell + Gray team to make your wedding day so amazing!

Stephanie & Dillion Legates
    Liz E. Married on 12/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Day of coordination is a MUST!

I always knew I wanted some type of day of coordinator knowing a planner was not within our budget but it was very important to me to have a professional assist with pulling everything together. I did not want us to have to do all of that on our wedding day and wanted it stress free as possible. And that's exactly what Maxwell & Gray did for us. They were extremely professional and organized. They also worked with our venue on our behalf when we needed to postpone. It was really tricky to navigate and they stepped in and really helped us feel at ease. While we booked day of coordination, they truly helped throughout the whole process. Our coordinator, Layne, was amazing. She got to know us, she asked so many questions to understand our vision, she guided us throughout the last 6 weeks and made our day go smoothly. We had to move our wedding indoors the day before due to weather and she made it happen. There was not a single hiccup the day of, and if there was, I had no idea because Layne took care of it. I would definitely recommend Maxwell & Gray and having at least a day of coordinator!
    Lauren P. Married on 11/27/2021

Our 11/27/21 wedding

Nari, over at Maxwell and Gray was a true godsend to me during this process. Everyone always tells you that it is inevitable that something, or many things, will go wrong on your wedding day, but I can honestly say not ONE thing went wrong. I attribute that to Nari. She was able to execute everything flawlessly and there was not one time during the day that I felt stressed or worried that something was not being handled. I was able to relax, worry-free, and enjoy my wedding day with my family, friends, and now husband. I will forever be grateful to her and Maxwell and Gray.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Rustic Elegance at Panthers Creek Rustic Elegance at Panthers Creek Barn & Farm Weddings

Awesome!

Dallas, TX, 75201
Location of (Maxwell + Gray Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding