Makawao, HI 96768 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Real Weddings 1

About Maui Makeup Artistry-Hair & Beauty Bar

Allow Maui Makeup Artistry to fulfill your beauty needs on your special day. We offer a full range of beauty services including hair , airbrush , lashes & organic spray tanning on location . We are a mobile business that brings the magic to you! Maui Makeup Artistry works with all ethnicities and specializes with the delicate Asian face & Indian weddings . With 14 years in the industry and training with Mac cosmetics and mainland stylist, choose Maui Makeup Artistry to give you any look you desire. Please visit our web site to inquire for rates & bookings
Aloha and looking forward to beautifying you!

Follow Maui Makeup Artistry-Hair & Beauty Bar on

md 248
Pacific Weddings Magazine
Ozzy Garcia Photography
Hair Dan Shanchez
Model Rose...
Pacific Weddings Magazine Ozzy Garcia Photography Makeup Liz Javelosa Hair Dan Shanchez Model Rose...
Coordination: Opihi Love
Coordination: Opihi Love Photo: Brandon Chesbro Puakua Ranch

• Videos 1

77 Reviews for Maui Makeup Artistry-Hair & Beauty Bar

Anne · Married on 07/28/2018

MMA did a fabulous job on the members of our wedding party. They really understood the nature of everyone's hair and skin. They knew how to make us look great in both sun and evening light. They also knew how to minimize sweating. They made the brides' mother so gorgeous, her husband (and everyone else) said she had never looked so amazing. Equally important, they were timely, professional, easy going and fit in with the group. They were better than people I've worked with in New York City. Finding good people on Maui is hard. MMA would be my choice anywhere. Shelby was not only a genius with hair, by the way, she was helpful about other aspects of Maui life.

Melissa · Married on 07/28/2018

Even actively trying to find one, I can think of a single critique. The ladies at MMA were on time, every time. They exceeded the expectations of every person they worked on, both hair and makeup. They were extremely easy to talk to, great conversationalists.

Maui Makeup Artistry-Hair & Beauty Bar 1
    Maui Makeup Artistry-Hair & Beauty Bar 2
    Maui Makeup Artistry-Hair & Beauty Bar 3

Mindy · Married on 07/10/2018

Truly had the most wonderful experience working with Maui Makeup Artistry for my destination wedding in Maui! I knew they were the one after sifting through their Instagram gallery and seeing the magic they created. I was particularly interested in them because I knew they had vast experience with Asian brides - in the past, having had my makeup done disastrously, I knew I had to choose carefully. Also because I was planning a destination wedding while based in Philadelphia, I had to make sure I would trust them as I would not have time to try multiple vendors. I was fortunate to have a trial the day before the wedding with Liz and Anna, who immediately put me at ease - it felt like my makeup and hair was being done by close girlfriends. They are tremendously sweet, easy going, and so ready to try anything and everything. They also made sure to switch up my hair trial at the end so that I would surprise everyone the day of the wedding with my "real" look. The day of the wedding was even more remarkable as the rest of their team gracefully and easily dealt with my bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, flower girl, and my mother (my mother who never wears makeup was so pleased with them!). Additionally, I was so grateful to them for squeezing in a few add on services (which wasn't easy with all of the people and short time frame we had!) as various people decided last minute they wanted a little extra somethin somethin! I felt truly not only beautiful on my wedding day, but I still felt like myself which was extremely important to me. My groom thought the exact same thing. Liz also was wonderful in telling me what kind of foundation types work best with my skin, etc. etc. Loved them and wish I could be dolled up by them every day!

Maui Makeup Artistry-Hair & Beauty Bar 4

Maui Makeup Artistry-Hair & Beauty Bar FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 94.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 96.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 65.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Spa, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning