Maui Makeup Artistry-Hair & Beauty Bar

Makawao, HI View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Allow Maui Makeup Artistry to fulfill your beauty needs on your special day. We offer a full range of beauty services including hair , airbrush , lashes & organic spray tanning on location . We are a mobile business that brings the magic to you! Maui Makeup Artistry works with all ethnicities and specializes with the delicate Asian face & Indian weddings . With 14 years in the industry and training with Mac cosmetics and mainland stylist, choose Maui Makeup Artistry to give you any look you desire. Please visit our web site to inquire for rates & bookings
Aloha and looking forward to beautifying you!

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$94

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$30

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$96

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$65

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Spa
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Marilou
    Marilou A. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Sun kissed with airbrush!

My husband and I had the opportunity to wed in Maui this past January at Sugar Beach Events. They provided a list of their preferred vendors and I of course went with Maui Makeup Artistry.

Liz and her team were fun to work with and felt like a girls-day-in. Haha!! Liz knew what I wanted and what colors worked best for my skin and worked with a healing and peeling sun burn from the week prior. I love highlighting my eyes and she did just that and more! I received multiple compliments on the airbrushed finish which was definitely the "icing" to my dress

My theme was vintage Hawaii and I was trying to grow out my hair to achieve more style. We went with a Hollywood look complete with a white feather hibiscus flower. Perfect.

My bridesmaids and mom also had their hair and make up done and I had them choose their own style but also have a feather hibiscus flower but in yellow. Beautiful.

Thank you thank you for your time, service and professionalism. It was fun getting to know everyone while we glammed up.

Um can we do it again?!
  • Jillian
    Jillian Married on 06/22/2022

Simply The Best

I eloped in Maui on the beach on 6/22/22. Planning a wedding on an island when you live in CA is a challenge in itself. I had to put 100% of my trust into Maui Makeup Artistry because I couldn’t have a trial session. From the moment I contacted them, the experience was amazing.

Now let me highlight the stars of the show; Val and Lexi!

Val did the most beautiful job on my makeup. She exceeded my expectations in so many ways.
    Lexi did exactly what I asked for on my hair. My hair usually becomes very frizzy when I’m near the ocean, and with Lexi’s technique, my hair didn’t budge at all. It held up perfectly!

All of this to say, I highly recommend this company. They played a paramount role in my wedding day and I wish I could do it all over again with them, just to experience the bliss one more time.
    Alexa O. Married on 02/26/2022

Never Felt More Beautiful!

I am BEYOND pleased with the team at Maui Makeup Artistry for the amazing work they did for me and my friends/family for my destination wedding in Maui in February! Marissa, Amber, Daniele, Colie and Dana were all rockstars, super friendly and did amazing work. They all arrived to our hotel on time, were great about accommodating our requests and had fun with us while we got ready. My makeup was amazing without making me look unnatural. The airbrush foundation made my face feel flawless and held up wonderfully against the humidity. My hair was so pretty - what pinterest dreams are made of! And my spraytan made me feel like I had the perfect amount of sunkissed color without feeling orange!
    I have never felt more beautiful than when I got in my wedding dress complete with my hair and makeup done. 10/10 would recommend Maui Makeup Artistry!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Evgeniya & Alex
    72 photos · 05/08/2017
  • Jerin & Valerie
    18 photos · 09/21/2016

Bliss Wedding Design & Spectacular Events Bliss Wedding Design & Spectacular Events Wedding Planners

Flawless beauty... every single time!!!

Tad Craig Photography Tad Craig Photography Wedding Photographers

Elizabeth is one of the best in the business! Love that post on their IG page before & after pics. Amazing the transformations I have seen! Highly recommended!

Makawao, 96768
Location of (Maui Makeup Artistry-Hair & Beauty Bar)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding