Astoria, NY 11103 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200

About Matt Simpkins Photography

My favorite moment of any wedding shoot is when the bride and groom are having that moment when it's just them...in their world, no one else is around. Those moments are the ones that I LOVE capturing and giving them to remember for years to come. My style is contemporary with a cinematic and editorial flare.

Follow Matt Simpkins Photography on

• Binki photography
  • Tatiana Kiseleva Photography
  • Mia Isabella Photography

2 Reviews for Matt Simpkins Photography

Chrissy · Married on 08/28/2015

I highly recommend hiring Matt Simpkins as your photographer for your wedding day. Matt was extremely professional and receptive during the pre-wedding planning phase all the way through to the delivery of the final product. Matt responded to all emails/phone calls promptly.
    On our wedding day, he made me (and the rest of the bridal party) feel comfortable and at ease as he took photos. He went about his work in a seamless and unobtrusive way. During more formal photos, Matt provided great direction in a quick manner that allowed us to maximize our photo session time in between wedding day events.
    The finished photos were delivered to us in less than two weeks time as promised. I cannot begin to choose my favorite pictures, as they are all amazing. Matt truly captured the energy and essence of our wedding day. Once again, I highly recommend Matt Simpkins as your photographer on your wedding day.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Robert · Married on 08/22/2013

Matt was very professional, and pricing was competitive with some of the larger companies. Matt is very creative and had fun ideas for some of the posed photos. Matt also has a unique style that captured the spirit of the wedding in candid photos. He was very accommodating in all requests. The photos were provided quickly, and we couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/22/2013

• Astoria, 11103 See on map
    Location of (Matt Simpkins Photography)