Dallas, TX 75206 Map · Phone number

About Matt & Julie Weddings

Engaged themselves, Matt Norine and Julie DelGiorno of Matt Norine Photo love everything about weddings. Matt and Julie strive for wedding, engagement, and bridal photos that are both modern and photojournalistic.

Follow Matt & Julie Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Christy Archibald Photography
  • AL Chappelle Media
  • Convey Studios
  • Hughes Photo Co.

9 Reviews for Matt & Julie Weddings

• Susannah

Susannah G. · Married on 05/16/2021

Phenomenal, THE BEST

Matt and Julie were a 15/10. They are phenomenal. They were so calm, easy going and did everything we asked.They rolled with the rain on our wedding day and allowed us a chance to redo some pics when it stopped. We got exactly what we wanted through them. The photos turned out so incredible and I couldn't have asked for anything better. They captured the day so beautifully and the photos are perfect. I love the bright, white classic style of them. They were incredible and we love these photos so so much!! I cannot say enough good things about them and how much I recommend them!!

Sent on 06/02/2021

Mallory P. · Married on 03/27/2021

Truly the BEST!

I truly cannot recommend Matt & Julie enough for your big day! They went above and beyond to capture the most beautiful pictures of our wedding. The pictures are timeless and they made the whole process so much fun! I do not think our wedding would’ve been what it was without them! I had received so many compliments on our pictures after the wedding and multiple people came up to me during the reception telling me how much they loved Matt & Julie! They also took our photos for our newborn photo shoot which were phenomenal! I can’t wait to use them for more family photos in the future!

Sent on 04/02/2021
  • Mattie

Mattie W. · Married on 08/29/2020

Stunning wedding photos!!

Matt and Julie take AH-mazing wedding photos. Thanks to COVID-19, we were married outside in my mom's garden on Aug. 29 in 104 degree heat. Matt and Julie still managed to take truly gorgeous photos, both portraits of us and our families as well as live/action shots. We got the photos back in less than two weeks and they even shared a few photos right after our big day as a sneak peek, which was so cool of them. In addition to top quality work, Matt and Julie were so understanding about COVID-19 and the impact it was having on our dream wedding. We worked together to rescope and replan our wedding day needs. I can't say that about every vendor we originally hired.

We are so glad we choose them to capture our special day and will definitely be looking to hire them in the future.

Sent on 09/22/2020

• Dallas, 75206 See on map
    Location of (Matt & Julie Weddings)