Matt Haines Photography

Ventura, CA View map
$4,100 Most Popular Price

$4,100 Most Popular Price

100% Authentic. 100% Film.

The word "authentic" gets thrown around quite a lot these days. It seems like every major brand, from jeans to cars, wants to seem authentic.

Of the many wedding photographers you've looked at, how many would you describe as "authentic"? You see lots of Photoshop, instagram, contrived poses, uncomfortable-looking brides and grooms, and images that don't seem to tell the story in an honest and beautiful way.

My one and only goal is to tell the story of your wedding with honesty and beauty. All the love, all the humor, and without fakery. And to do that, I shoot entirely on film.

Film is real. It's physical. You can feel it with your hands, or hold it up to the sun and see the images it contains. Film captures an image in a way that a digital camera just can't. And unlike a digital image, it looks so beautiful right from the start.

Do you want your wedding photography to be as authentic as you are? Come see my site here.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

4,100.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,100

Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount
Prints

• User1834737 2+ years ago
    Matt is an excellent photographer, and was able to get beautiful photos despite the wind, bright sunlight, and unique family situation. We had to change our wedding date and location due to family illness and Matt was very understanding. He went above and beyond the role of photographer and helped organize and get the ceremony going when we were running behind schedule.
    He was timely, professional, and ensured that we got all the photos that we wanted.
    Kristen Married on 12/28/2013
    I would absolutely recommend hiring Matt for your big day - we felt instantly comfortable with him and love how he captured our day.

His strength is definitely lighting, all of our pictures look so soft and natural. Another strength is getting the little moments throughout the day. I had him there for the last 45 minutes of getting ready and those are some of my favorite pictures with my sisters and my parents and best friends.

He was so accommodating and organized, and captured our day beautifully. I also loved that he brought along a second photographer!
    Milena Married on 11/30/2013
    Matt is incredibly non-intrusive and attentive to detail! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer on our special day! The pictures turned out amazing - Matt captured lots of great candid shots as well as beautiful posed traditional shots.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Amazing Days Events Amazing Days Events Wedding Planners

Matt is always where he should be... but is like a fly on the wall. He takes beautiful photos and is a joy to work with. His photos are romantic and fit each bride perfectly. As a day-of wedding coordinator, I work with a lot of photographers and I am always happy to refer Matt to my brides!

7463 Jackson St Ventura, 93003
Location of (Matt Haines Photography)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding