7257 NW 4th Blvd PMB#172, Gainesville, FL 32607 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About MasterPiece Weddings

It's simple - hiring a wedding planner is a commitment to enjoy your day to the fullest. We take care of the details so you don't have to.

We'll remember that you want your favors above your chargers, that your change of shoes goes under the sweetheart table, and that tables 8 & 12 have extra place settings for the cousins that never rsvp'd (even though you called them a bajillion times, am I right?!). You won't need to have your bestie unpacking your decorations and stringing twinkle lights - she'll get to be with you, drinking mimosas, remembering all the good times and making new memories.

More importantly, as wedding day command central, we become your buffer. We take care of any hiccups and those last minute decisions and details so you can focus on your moment and be present with loved ones and friends.

We also provide the support you need up front. We'll help prioritize planning decisions, recommend vendors that fit your style & budget, and give key tips on how to make the most of that budget. Let our expertise give you the tools you need to create the day you've both imagined.

Our collections provide a range of planning help, letting you find exactly the amount that you're looking for. They can also be customized, creating the perfect planning fit for your day.

Bottom line - we're an investment in peace-of-mind. We become an extension of your family for one of the biggest moments in your life. We treat that as the privilege it is. We're honored to be chosen to be a part of that moment.

We can't wait to get started planning with you!

Follow MasterPiece Weddings on

1 User photo

MasterPiece Weddings 1
  • Sasha

Sasha Camenker · Married on 11/02/2019

Rachel Griffin tackled a big, Shakespearean, interfaith wedding and gave it life

I don't know what Max and I would've done without Rachel. Early on, I was getting overwhelmed with planning and appeasing everyone. Max and I didn't have a clear vision, but knew that we couldn't have a traditional Jewish or Christian wedding, being an interfaith couple. Rachel helped us craft a Shakespearean wedding with Scottish accents to highlight our ancestry and Macbeth all at once. No question was too ridiculous or minuscule. No need went unanticipated. From our pre-planning meetings to phone calls and texts, Rachel proved herself to be responsive, capable, knowledgeable, and compassionate. She immediately assuaged my fears and tackled my workload, and did a hell of a job. Need to communicate to multiple vendors? Check. Need a new DJ because the one you had dropped less than a month before the wedding? Rachel's got you. Need your comfy shoes put under the table, or tips handed to the wait staff? Rachel is on it. She showed up early and oversaw everything with aplomb and grace. Getting Rachel Griffin as my wedding planner was the best decision I ever made. Thank you so much for making Max and I's day flawless. We will never forget it - not a single thing went wrong, and it's all because of the amazing amount of work and organization your team did behind the scenes.

MasterPiece Weddings 2
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Kimberly · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Rachel and her staff were amazing. I am so glad we found Rachel to help us with our big day. She did an amazing job and made our lives so much easier and you can tell she and her staff really care about your big day. She was responsive, had endless suggestions for vendors, and was incredibly organized. We hired her for the month of and day of coordination. She had everything ready to go, making it so that all we had to do was enjoy the time with our friends and family.

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/12/2019

Rachel is the best!

Rachel was so helpful, especially for our out-of-state planning! We hired her as our month-of coordinator, and she did a great job giving us a framework and a plan for getting everything done, month by month, which was great for our busy schedules and type A brains! Her main job was the "month of," but she was wonderful about answering our many questions over email during the year of planning that preceded that month, and for that we are so grateful! We didn't end up hiring her as a true "planner," so we ended up doing all of the hiring and planning of the actual wedding weekend, but she was so helpful along the way and was such an asset as the wedding got closer! She was great about helping us coordinate all the vendors---I was SO GLAD we had hired her to do all of those week-of/day-of logistics! It took such a weight off to not have to do any of that ourselves or have our wedding party or parents have to worry about any of it. She is kind, professional, and easy to work with---would definitely recommend Rachel!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

MasterPiece Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• David's BBQ & Catering
    David's BBQ & Catering Wedding Caterers

MasterPiece Weddings is fantastic to work with! Rachel is so friendly and sincere and gives you such a comfortable and confident feeling when you work with her! We really enjoy getting to do events with her and we highly recommend MasterPiece Weddings!

• The Plant Shoppe Florist
    The Plant Shoppe Florist Wedding Florists

I know a wedding will run smoothly when Rachel and her team at Materpiece Weddings are used by the bridal party. From the beginning to the end having a planner can make the whole wedding experience great for the bride party, as well as for the vendors.

• Kara Winslow Makeup Artist
    Kara Winslow Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I LOVE working with MasterPiece Weddings. They are phenomenal. Rachel and her team are on point. As a vendor she makes my life so much easier with a wedding. I can only imagine how much easier she makes it for a bride. I enjoy working with her team so much that if you are booked with her you receive 10% off my services. She is the best.

• 7257 NW 4th Blvd PMB#172 Gainesville, Florida, 32607 See on map