MasterPiece Weddings

Gainesville, Florida View map
$900 Package Price

$900 Package Price

It's simple - hiring a wedding planner is a commitment to enjoy your day to the fullest. We take care of the details so you don't have to.

We'll remember that you want your favors above your chargers, that your change of shoes goes under the sweetheart table, and that tables 8 & 12 have extra place settings for the cousins that never rsvp'd (even though you called them a bajillion times, am I right?!). You won't need to have your bestie unpacking your decorations and stringing twinkle lights - she'll get to be with you, drinking mimosas, remembering all the good times and making new memories.

More importantly, as wedding day command central, we become your buffer. We take care of any hiccups and those last minute decisions and details so you can focus on your moment and be present with loved ones and friends.

We also provide the support you need up front. We'll help prioritize planning decisions, recommend vendors that fit your style & budget, and give key tips on how to make the most of that budget. Let our expertise give you the tools you need to create the day you've both imagined.

Our collections provide a range of planning help, letting you find exactly the amount that you're looking for. They can also be customized, creating the perfect planning fit for your day.

Bottom line - we're an investment in peace-of-mind. We become an extension of your family for one of the biggest moments in your life. We treat that as the privilege it is. We're honored to be chosen to be a part of that moment.

We can't wait to get started planning with you!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Anjum
    Anjum A. Getting married on 06/01/2022

Hiring Rachel was our best decision!

Rachel is an absolutely incredible coordinator, and I’m so glad that she teamed up with us to make our day so special! I hired her as our “Month Of Coordinator.” Throughout my whole planning process, Rachel was quick to answer any questions that I had or provide recommendations based on her wealth of wedding knowledge. At the one-month mark, Rachel coordinated our vendors and helped me work out all the details leading up to our wedding. When we finally arrived at our big day, Rachel took all the pressure off from me and my husband so that we could just enjoy ourselves! Rachel and her team did all of our set up, coordinated the flow of our ceremony and reception, then broke down all the decor after the reception. I am beyond grateful that Rachel and her team coordinated our wedding, and I wholeheartedly recommend them!

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Oh! What an amazing way to start the day! I'm so touched by your words! It was great getting to know you both and I loved how your day fit you both so perfectly. Congratulations again! Thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding!
  • Julia
    Julia W. Married on 04/02/2022

Wonderful wedding planner!!!

Hiring Rachel and her team was the best money we spent on our wedding. We were planning our wedding from across the country, and relied on Rachel's recommendations and connections to find a team of exceptional vendors, all of whom were thrilled to learn we would be working with MasterPiece Weddings. Our wedding was somewhat non-traditional, and Rachel helped us figure out what did and did not make sense for us on our wedding weekend, and enthusiastically supported the more unconventional parts of our plan. On our wedding day itself, a huge storm rolled through just in time for our ceremony. Rachel and her team spent all afternoon running around in the pouring rain to make sure our wedding could go forward as planned--they were completely professional and cheerful the whole time and our wedding was an absolute success! I truly don't know what we would have done without them. We love Rachel and her team!!

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Holy cow! I can't explain how much this means to me!! I had the best time helping you both figure out the ins and outs and logistics of your totally unique wedding! I love how it was completely tailored to your love story. Congratulations!! I don't think I've ever had so much fun being drenched before! LOL
    Shelby C. Married on 02/26/2022

Highly recommend!!

If you are debating about hiring a wedding coordinator, DO IT. Rachel and her team are the best in the business and I can not express how thankful I was for her on my wedding day. She is the sole reason my day went as perfect as it did. Rachel paid attention to every detail and has the sweetest soul. Highly recommend ❤️

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Aw Shelby!! This means the world to me! We had such a great time helping you both celebrate! Congratulations again!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

David's BBQ & Catering David's BBQ & Catering Wedding Caterers

MasterPiece Weddings is fantastic to work with! Rachel is so friendly and sincere and gives you such a comfortable and confident feeling when you work with her! We really enjoy getting to do events with her and we highly recommend MasterPiece Weddings!

The Plant Shoppe Florist The Plant Shoppe Florist Wedding Florists

I know a wedding will run smoothly when Rachel and her team at Materpiece Weddings are used by the bridal party. From the beginning to the end having a planner can make the whole wedding experience great for the bride party, as well as for the vendors.

Kara Winslow Makeup Artist Kara Winslow Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I LOVE working with MasterPiece Weddings. They are phenomenal. Rachel and her team are on point. As a vendor she makes my life so much easier with a wedding. I can only imagine how much easier she makes it for a bride. I enjoy working with her team so much that if you are booked with her you receive 10% off my services. She is the best.

7257 NW 4th Blvd PMB#172 Gainesville, Florida, 32607
Location of (MasterPiece Weddings)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding