MasterPiece Weddings Reviews

51 Reviews for MasterPiece Weddings

1 User photo

• Katie

Katie · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Peace of mind on your wedding day

We are so grateful for Rachel! She gave us such peace of mind knowing that she had everything under control. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/07/2020

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Thank you Katie for such sweet words! Your bridal party was so much fun all day and your vintage details were just gorgeous at the Rustic Oaks Ranch! Congratulations again to you and Johnny! :)

Kacie · Married on 03/07/2020

HIRE RACHEL! You will not regret it!

Please do yourself a favor and hire Rachel! My husband and I were questioning if a Wedding Coordinator was going to be necessary, and we honestly could not have imagined our day without Rachel! Everything was PERFECT! There wasn't a single thing that we had to worry about, and we truly got to enjoy every single moment of our day. We had multiple guests compliment how smooth everything went, and we have Rachel to thank for that. She truly is the BEST! She is personable and pays attention to every detail, small and big. Thank you, Rachel, for making our day one that we will never forget.

Sent on 04/01/2020

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

This means so much to me! I loved all your details, from a Beer Unity Ceremony to your family wedding photos ladder, and everything in between - it all came together for such a fun and magical day! Congratulations again!
  • Whitney

Whitney Jacob · Married on 02/01/2020

MasterPiece Weddings was terrific!

Please do yourself a solid and hire Rachel. I don't want to come off as melodramatic, but you might want to consider planning your wedding date around Rachel's availability for your wedding. She was that big of a game changer. She has multiple packages for brides looking for complete planning or a helping hand the month of the wedding. She is so kind, and so efficient and just an all around dream. She was touch with all of my vendors and probably knew more about my wedding than I did (certainly more than my Husband). She treated me like I was family and I cannot sing her praises enough.

Sent on 03/31/2020

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words! Your family will always have a special place in my heart!
  • Lenora

Lenora · Married on 01/18/2020

Beyond Amazing!

Rachel did such an amazing job at our wedding. My Husband and I had no idea what to expect and how things would run behind the scenes on our wedding day. Rachel made sure everything ran so smoothly and so perfect! Our wedding was beyond amazing and easy! The whole day was more than we could have ever hoped for. Rachel was always on top of it, and taking care of everything. She even started to help serve food for our vendor that cancelled last minute on helping to serve the food at our buffet! I had no idea that even happened until after the wedding I had to ask how she ended up serving food. Everything with every vendor went so smooth and easy I couldn't even believe how amazing and easy our wedding day was. I highly highly recommend Rachel for any bride that was like me and had no idea where to start and end. I recommend Rachel for anyone that has an idea and dream in their head and needs help bringing it to life. I used Rachel as a day of coordinator, but I feel that is was so much more than that! I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/27/2020

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful sweet words! We loved your wedding and learning to serve Chicken Parm is a new skill set now! :) LOL I'm so touched you were so happy putting your trust in us!
  • Sasha

Sasha Camenker · Married on 11/02/2019

Rachel Griffin tackled a big, Shakespearean, interfaith wedding and gave it life

I don't know what Max and I would've done without Rachel. Early on, I was getting overwhelmed with planning and appeasing everyone. Max and I didn't have a clear vision, but knew that we couldn't have a traditional Jewish or Christian wedding, being an interfaith couple. Rachel helped us craft a Shakespearean wedding with Scottish accents to highlight our ancestry and Macbeth all at once. No question was too ridiculous or minuscule. No need went unanticipated. From our pre-planning meetings to phone calls and texts, Rachel proved herself to be responsive, capable, knowledgeable, and compassionate. She immediately assuaged my fears and tackled my workload, and did a hell of a job. Need to communicate to multiple vendors? Check. Need a new DJ because the one you had dropped less than a month before the wedding? Rachel's got you. Need your comfy shoes put under the table, or tips handed to the wait staff? Rachel is on it. She showed up early and oversaw everything with aplomb and grace. Getting Rachel Griffin as my wedding planner was the best decision I ever made. Thank you so much for making Max and I's day flawless. We will never forget it - not a single thing went wrong, and it's all because of the amazing amount of work and organization your team did behind the scenes.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Kimberly · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Rachel and her staff were amazing. I am so glad we found Rachel to help us with our big day. She did an amazing job and made our lives so much easier and you can tell she and her staff really care about your big day. She was responsive, had endless suggestions for vendors, and was incredibly organized. We hired her for the month of and day of coordination. She had everything ready to go, making it so that all we had to do was enjoy the time with our friends and family.

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/12/2019

Rachel is the best!

Rachel was so helpful, especially for our out-of-state planning! We hired her as our month-of coordinator, and she did a great job giving us a framework and a plan for getting everything done, month by month, which was great for our busy schedules and type A brains! Her main job was the "month of," but she was wonderful about answering our many questions over email during the year of planning that preceded that month, and for that we are so grateful! We didn't end up hiring her as a true "planner," so we ended up doing all of the hiring and planning of the actual wedding weekend, but she was so helpful along the way and was such an asset as the wedding got closer! She was great about helping us coordinate all the vendors---I was SO GLAD we had hired her to do all of those week-of/day-of logistics! It took such a weight off to not have to do any of that ourselves or have our wedding party or parents have to worry about any of it. She is kind, professional, and easy to work with---would definitely recommend Rachel!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Peter G · Married on 01/11/2019

Rachel is phenomenal!

Rachel was a dream leading up to and during our wedding, we leaned heavily on her and she handled everything we were worried about and more! Couldn't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Lauren Hew · Married on 12/02/2018

Absolutely The Best

Rachel and her team were absolutely wonderful coordinating and executing our wedding rehearsal and wedding day. We chose her month-of package and it was exactly what we needed. I loved being able to be hands on and to incorporate my DIYs. Rachel was a HUGE help in coordinating with all our vendors, venues, and ceremony musician. Rachel always brought a sense of calmness and ease, and her and her team brought the whole event together. I know you won't be disappointed with her on your side, no matter your vision!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Kristine · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding Planner EVER

If you’re reading this Rachel, we want to sincerely thank you and your staff for orchestrating the best day of our lives. Without your help, we can’t begin to imagine how hectic and chaotic the wedding would have been - because we still can’t believe just how incredibly amazing you made everything turn out. From setting up the venue, orchestrating the countless number of vendors, family members, and friends asking for things to do, and moving things along ever so smoothly, your guiding influence can not be overstated.

To anyone considering a wedding planner, I could not recommend MasterPiece Weddings any more highly. She worked with us for months, provided suggested timelines for each week/month leading up to our wedding date, and thoroughly assisted with venue details and a schedule for the day off. The day before our wedding, she helped perfect things during the rehearsal, and on the big day, unexpected problems were taken care of before either of us had any idea clue they occurred - and that’s not an exaggeration at all. The reception hall was utterly transformed into something out of this world - far beyond what we had expected. Everyone Rachel and her assistants interacted with, from our family members to groomsmen who provided appetizers, had nothing but glowing things to say in regards to how helpful and ahead-of-the-game she was.

Again, thank you MasterPiece Weddings so much for making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Kristine

Kristine Stirn · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding Planner EVER

Again, thank you MasterPiece Weddings so much for making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/12/2018

Working with Rachel and her team at MasterPiece Weddings was wonderful! She was so kind and helpful and really took the stress off us leading up to our wedding and especially the day of. I knew we were in good hands when all of our other vendors were excited to be working with Rachel - "she is the BEST! You are going to love her" they said - and they were right.

Aside from everything running smoothly and looking perfect the day of, she took charge when we decided the day before during our rehearsal to change to the ceremony location. This was a very last-minute decision and she made it happen! If you are looking for wedding planning in the Gainesville area, I would absolutely recommend MasterPiece Weddings!

*One additional thing to note that I thought was unique about MasterPiece is that they offer different levels of planning and add-on options...the customization really helped us obtain the services we needed within our budget. Definitely a plus!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Hyacinth · Married on 04/14/2018

Rachel and her team are seriously worth every penny. I hired her as a month-of coordinator. We are an out-of-state couple, so I was anxious about planning a wedding from far away. However, Rachel was incredibly helpful from the get-go. She gave us suggestions for local vendors while I was still planning; is knowledgable about Catholic wedding masses; and had worked with the Florida Museum of Natural History, where we had our reception. She and her team were at the rehearsal and kept track of all the details. On the day of the wedding, I did not have to worry about a single thing. She and her team took care of all the details both at the church and at the museum and helped keep things running smoothly. They even laid out our decor beautifully. I'm incredibly glad that I hired MasterPiece Weddings for my wedding.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2018

The amount of positive things I have to say about Rachel are endless! While she does a phenomenal job of keeping your wedding planned, organized, and running smoothly - she does so much more! She is incredibly sweet, king, and genuinely makes a bride feel her best on her wedding day. She does whatever she needs to do to make sure everyone feels at ease during the most hectic day of your life, and she feels like a friend while doing it! I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Vanessa · Married on 03/03/2018

Rachel and her team are seriously amazing. My wedding had a lot of moving parts, and Rachel put me at ease and made everything run so smoothly. Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Rebekah · Married on 02/24/2018

Rachel and her staff were phenomenal! My husband and I were able to focus on enjoying our day, family, and friends because as far as we know our wedding day went off without a hitch. Leading up to our wedding she was quick to respond and had great advice about how to make our day even better. During the wedding and reception she kept everything on schedule, made sure everything was taken care of, and had an emergency kit that contained pretty much anything you could imagine. She definitely knows what she is doing!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Donavaun · Married on 04/21/2017

I am smiling ear to ear just writing this review. Rachel was simply fabulous. She executed our day with such precision, it really was a fairy tale. I am still amazed at all the little details that she took care of and just how much responsibility she took on and yet she always seemed willing and able to do more if needed, she never seamed busy or rushed, she has incredible grace. Rachel is not just a planner, Rachel is a miracle worker, she is a problem solver. Rachel had our backs, I cant thank her enough and it seriously brings me to tears just thinking about how much it meant to us to know someone thought so much of our day and all the details and could execute something so magical all for us to enjoy without us having to stress out.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Christina · Married on 03/04/2017

I would highly recommend booking with MasterPiece Wedding. This team worked tirelessly the day of our wedding to ensure everything went as planned. Our wedding was wonderful in large part to the advise and guidance that MasterPiece provided.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Alicia · Married on 02/25/2017

If you do nothing else, hire Rachel and her team as your wedding planners. You may think you can do it all, but it's far less stressful to let these wonderful ladies take the wheel. Rachel contacted all of my vendors to coordinate final payment amounts, arrival times and confirm orders. She always responded to emails quickly, was super helpful in creating a wedding day timeline and updated us on any important issues that came up. The team helped us finish setting up before the wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. Rachel even loaded us up in her van with the photographer in search of the perfect photo spot! These ladies are the absolute best and we are forever grateful for everything they did to make our wedding day a huge success.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Teresa · Married on 02/18/2017

Your road trip to the wedding day will be a million times happier and less stressful if you get a wedding planner, especially if you have Rachel! I booked MasterPiece Weddings for the month of my wedding, and I can't imagine what I would've done without her. All I had to do was show up and she orchestrated the beautiful wedding I envisioned. On top of that she's incredibly sweet, super prepared for ANY mishap (just take a peek at what she carries in her bag on the wedding day) and easy to work with. Thank you Rachel!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Alaisa · Married on 12/17/2016

Rachel and her team at Masterpiece Weddings helped my dream wedding come to life. When I first sat with Rachel I had no idea what I wanted, just a direction I wanted to go in. I through all sorts of random ideas at her (reception at the Florida Museum of Natural History, dinosaur cake toppers, a magic trick after the father/daughter dance, etc.) and she was so supportive of my vision and helped me focus it into reality. Her team set up all my centerpieces and made sure all the details of the decor were spot on. Not only that, but we were the first couple to use the Harn Museum of Art as our ceremony venue and everything went so smooth! Rachel is definitely the person you want guiding you through your big day, trust me! We couldn't be happier with her and her team.

Sent on 04/05/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/22/2016

We are older newlyweds and with age comes wisdom. Using Rachel and her team was the best decision we made. From the first time we met Rachel we knew she was right for us. She gave us a schedule that was priceless for keeping on tract since there are so many things to take care of. Her advice was always honest and sincere. Her smile is a reflection of her heart of how much she loves what she does. Our day was perfect for she made sure of it.
    We hired a wedding planner.....but made a friendship. ALWAYS will recommend Masterpiece Weddings to everyone!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

Rachel is absolutely amazing! From our first meeting, my husband and I felt so comfortable with her. She kept us on time with all of our deadlines throughout our planning and was always available for my 'million and one' questions about the wedding! My wedding was scheduled right when Hurricane Matthew was coming through our area and she helped change and fix plans that fell through and even did my rehearsal the morning of the wedding when it wasn't safe for us to rehearse the day before. Rachel and her team went above and beyond all day for us (which ended up being at least a 12 hour day for them)! Throughout it all, Rachel and her team were professional, but also felt like family. I did not worry about a thing all day because I knew Rachel and her team would make sure the day went perfectly - and it did! I highly recommend Rachel and Masterpiece Weddings to every couple getting married! We could not have done it without her! Thanks so much Rachel!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

I am so grateful I found Rachel and her incredible team! Masterpiece Weddings was one of the first vendors I booked, and I truly would have been lost without them during our engagement! Rachel was so helpful recommending additional vendors and she helped everything fall into place so perfectly and effortlessly. She was always a phone call, email or text away, and was always incredibly quick to respond, even on an evening or weekend. From the early stages of planning, to the final details meeting and just minutes before I walked down the aisle, Rachel was right there when I needed her. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator, and now post-wedding, I am so happy to call her a friend! Our wedding day truly wouldn't have been the same without Masterpiece Weddings and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/18/2016

I planned my wedding five hours away from Gainesville, Fl. I was only able to meet with Rachel once before the wedding. Rachel was very helpful to help me get in touch with the right vendors . We communicated thru email and she responded very quickly. She gave me her honest opinions on decor.I was on a tight budget and she made sure I did not go over my budget. My wedding day was perfect besides the rain. I had a time line for myself and my vendors. I did not have to worry about a thing all i had to do do was to show up. Rachel is the best she has such a beautiful spirit ! She was very easy going and very professional.I would recommend anyone to her. Thank you Rachel! Corey and Michelle Brown

Sent on 12/01/2016