MasterPiece Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Anjum
    Anjum A. Getting married on 06/01/2022

Hiring Rachel was our best decision!

Rachel is an absolutely incredible coordinator, and I’m so glad that she teamed up with us to make our day so special! I hired her as our “Month Of Coordinator.” Throughout my whole planning process, Rachel was quick to answer any questions that I had or provide recommendations based on her wealth of wedding knowledge. At the one-month mark, Rachel coordinated our vendors and helped me work out all the details leading up to our wedding. When we finally arrived at our big day, Rachel took all the pressure off from me and my husband so that we could just enjoy ourselves! Rachel and her team did all of our set up, coordinated the flow of our ceremony and reception, then broke down all the decor after the reception. I am beyond grateful that Rachel and her team coordinated our wedding, and I wholeheartedly recommend them!

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Oh! What an amazing way to start the day! I'm so touched by your words! It was great getting to know you both and I loved how your day fit you both so perfectly. Congratulations again! Thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding!
  • Julia
    Julia W. Married on 04/02/2022

Wonderful wedding planner!!!

Hiring Rachel and her team was the best money we spent on our wedding. We were planning our wedding from across the country, and relied on Rachel's recommendations and connections to find a team of exceptional vendors, all of whom were thrilled to learn we would be working with MasterPiece Weddings. Our wedding was somewhat non-traditional, and Rachel helped us figure out what did and did not make sense for us on our wedding weekend, and enthusiastically supported the more unconventional parts of our plan. On our wedding day itself, a huge storm rolled through just in time for our ceremony. Rachel and her team spent all afternoon running around in the pouring rain to make sure our wedding could go forward as planned--they were completely professional and cheerful the whole time and our wedding was an absolute success! I truly don't know what we would have done without them. We love Rachel and her team!!

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Holy cow! I can't explain how much this means to me!! I had the best time helping you both figure out the ins and outs and logistics of your totally unique wedding! I love how it was completely tailored to your love story. Congratulations!! I don't think I've ever had so much fun being drenched before! LOL
    Shelby C. Married on 02/26/2022

Highly recommend!!

If you are debating about hiring a wedding coordinator, DO IT. Rachel and her team are the best in the business and I can not express how thankful I was for her on my wedding day. She is the sole reason my day went as perfect as it did. Rachel paid attention to every detail and has the sweetest soul. Highly recommend ❤️

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Aw Shelby!! This means the world to me! We had such a great time helping you both celebrate! Congratulations again!!!
    Jamie M. Married on 01/22/2022

Hire Rachel as Your Wedding Planner!

Rachel was so helpful with contacting vendors and helping get everything ready for our wedding the month before. Her help was so needed and appreciated especially on the day of our wedding. I didn't have to worry about anything! Rachel and the staff at MasterPiece Weddings were so great to work with and cared so much about making our day stress free. Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day!

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Jamie, this means SO much to us! We're so happy to hear that you had no worries at all! Congratulations to you both again!! :)
    Emma H. Married on 12/22/2021

The best!

Rachel Griffin and her team from MasterPiece Weddings was absolutely the best for our wedding. We had a couple of meetings before hand and Rachel helped me figure out what details I was missing and just shedding light on things I never thought of. The day of Rachel's help was a Godsend. Without her I don't know if my mom would have even gotten ready. She was just prepared with everything, her and her team were a well oiled machine at West Light Farm. Without her my wedding would not have gone smoothly she thought of and took care of everything. I would recommend Rachel a million times to everyone in the area. You don't know you need a wedding coordinator until you needed her, good thing I had Rachel. I seriously would have been a wreck without her.

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Oh my gosh - Emma! This means so much to me! I'm so happy that we were a part of your day & LOVE that your mom got to enjoy everything instead of worrying!! :) Congratulations again to you and Sage!
    Gina R. Married on 05/01/2021

Rachel and her team were ESSENTIAL WORKERS!!!

Rachel and her team are beyond amazing! They made sure that every single detail was thought out and had a backup plan for anything that could come up. If you are planning even a small, intimate wedding, planners are a MUST. Rachel thought of necessities that hadn’t even entered our minds and made our day the most magical experience it could have possibly been. She has the knowledge and the skillset to handle any size wedding. Her team made our wedding an absolute masterpiece and my new wife and I could not be happier. Every guest was raving about all the details and intricacies that made the entire day so enjoyable. Little did they know that Rachel and her team were behind each and every one of them!

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Thank you Adam & Gina! I loved being able to help coordinate all the special, personalized touches that you both (and your families) put into your day! There was so much love & we were honored to be a part of it! Congratulations again!
    Ana Married on 11/18/2020

Rachel is the BEST wedding planner!

Rachel is the BEST wedding planner, she is also a mind reader (preempting my every thought on my wedding day) and one of the nicest people you’ll ever find!! When my (then) fiancé and I decided to get married during a pandemic we were intent in making our ceremony be a fun but safe event. Because we were from out of town and had unique planning needs, she worked with us to develop a custom planning package, which worked out wonderfully. From the start, Rachel worked diligently to make sure our wedding dreams came true while ensuring we had little to worry about in terms of coordinating vendors and safety standards. She recommended fantastic vendors and even those that we had already reached out to individually knew her and spoke highly of her.

On our wedding day, she handled issues that came up (since things always happen!) swiftly and seamlessly. She seemed to be in several places at the same time, fixing my hair, decorating the getaway car, coordinating the vendors and getting us a snack before we even realized we needed one, all without skipping a beat. We are so grateful to have found her and I highly recommend you hire her!

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Ana & Brian - thank you so much for such sweet words! It was amazing getting to know you both over the last few months! Decorating your car was SO much fun too!! :) It makes me incredibly happy that you had the wedding you hoped for! Congratulations again!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 10/10/2020

Best decision we made

When you hire Rachel you just made your dream wedding come true. Rachel thought of every detail and every possible need and made a spectacular day filled with love and laughs for our families. Our venue was a little tricky because it was so a private home so far away from Gainesville but Rachel never had an issue navigating that and made sure we prepared for every scenario. She knew the BEST vendors (I’ve had people asking for recipes from the caterer) and was able to make us feel so at ease. My husband and I had always wanted a small wedding and were able to get married in the enchanted forest that Rachel and Betsy with the Plant Shoppe Florist created. The thing about Rachel is not only the is she incredible at what she does she also is one of the warmest people you will ever meet and you will get nothing but love and expertise when working with her. One day when Covid is over I will get to give her the biggest hug for making my dreams a reality.

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

I can't wait for that hug too! It was such a magical day and to know that you were so happy with everything is incredibly special. Thank you for such sweet words and for trusting us with your dreams!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 09/05/2020

Peace of mind on your wedding day

We are so grateful for Rachel! She gave us such peace of mind knowing that she had everything under control. Thank you!!

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Thank you Katie for such sweet words! Your bridal party was so much fun all day and your vintage details were just gorgeous at the Rustic Oaks Ranch! Congratulations again to you and Johnny! :)
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 03/20/2020

A Blessing from God

I am a COVID bride with our original wedding date being March 20, 2020 and three days before our wedding, it was postponed. Rachel seamlessly communicated with all of our wedding vendors and assisted my husband and I through a year and a half of rescheduling our wedding. Rachel was hired as a month/day of coordinator and she did not charge us any additional fees for our postponement. She was such a blessing to us, easily reached, and constantly checked on how we were feeling! On the day of our wedding, other wedding vendors kept commenting on how great Rachel and her team were, and how her team made everyone else's jobs that much easier! I would recommend MasterPiece Weddings and Events a thousand times over! Thank you so much Rachel!!!

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

You are more than welcome, Alicia! My heart went out to you both & the challenges that Covid created. You both were such a joy to get to know over the last two years! ❤️ I'm so happy we got to be a part of your day! Congratulations again!!
    Kacie Married on 03/07/2020

HIRE RACHEL! You will not regret it!

Please do yourself a favor and hire Rachel! My husband and I were questioning if a Wedding Coordinator was going to be necessary, and we honestly could not have imagined our day without Rachel! Everything was PERFECT! There wasn't a single thing that we had to worry about, and we truly got to enjoy every single moment of our day. We had multiple guests compliment how smooth everything went, and we have Rachel to thank for that. She truly is the BEST! She is personable and pays attention to every detail, small and big. Thank you, Rachel, for making our day one that we will never forget.

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

This means so much to me! I loved all your details, from a Beer Unity Ceremony to your family wedding photos ladder, and everything in between - it all came together for such a fun and magical day! Congratulations again!
  • Whitney
    Whitney J. Married on 02/01/2020

MasterPiece Weddings was terrific!

Please do yourself a solid and hire Rachel. I don't want to come off as melodramatic, but you might want to consider planning your wedding date around Rachel's availability for your wedding. She was that big of a game changer. She has multiple packages for brides looking for complete planning or a helping hand the month of the wedding. She is so kind, and so efficient and just an all around dream. She was touch with all of my vendors and probably knew more about my wedding than I did (certainly more than my Husband). She treated me like I was family and I cannot sing her praises enough.

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words! Your family will always have a special place in my heart!
  • Lenora
    Lenora Married on 01/18/2020

Beyond Amazing!

Rachel did such an amazing job at our wedding. My Husband and I had no idea what to expect and how things would run behind the scenes on our wedding day. Rachel made sure everything ran so smoothly and so perfect! Our wedding was beyond amazing and easy! The whole day was more than we could have ever hoped for. Rachel was always on top of it, and taking care of everything. She even started to help serve food for our vendor that cancelled last minute on helping to serve the food at our buffet! I had no idea that even happened until after the wedding I had to ask how she ended up serving food. Everything with every vendor went so smooth and easy I couldn't even believe how amazing and easy our wedding day was. I highly highly recommend Rachel for any bride that was like me and had no idea where to start and end. I recommend Rachel for anyone that has an idea and dream in their head and needs help bringing it to life. I used Rachel as a day of coordinator, but I feel that is was so much more than that! I could not recommend her enough!

MasterPiece Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful sweet words! We loved your wedding and learning to serve Chicken Parm is a new skill set now! :) LOL I'm so touched you were so happy putting your trust in us!
  • Sasha
    Sasha C. Married on 11/02/2019

Rachel Griffin tackled a big, Shakespearean, interfaith wedding and gave it life

I don't know what Max and I would've done without Rachel. Early on, I was getting overwhelmed with planning and appeasing everyone. Max and I didn't have a clear vision, but knew that we couldn't have a traditional Jewish or Christian wedding, being an interfaith couple. Rachel helped us craft a Shakespearean wedding with Scottish accents to highlight our ancestry and Macbeth all at once. No question was too ridiculous or minuscule. No need went unanticipated. From our pre-planning meetings to phone calls and texts, Rachel proved herself to be responsive, capable, knowledgeable, and compassionate. She immediately assuaged my fears and tackled my workload, and did a hell of a job. Need to communicate to multiple vendors? Check. Need a new DJ because the one you had dropped less than a month before the wedding? Rachel's got you. Need your comfy shoes put under the table, or tips handed to the wait staff? Rachel is on it. She showed up early and oversaw everything with aplomb and grace. Getting Rachel Griffin as my wedding planner was the best decision I ever made. Thank you so much for making Max and I's day flawless. We will never forget it - not a single thing went wrong, and it's all because of the amazing amount of work and organization your team did behind the scenes.
    Kimberly Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Rachel and her staff were amazing. I am so glad we found Rachel to help us with our big day. She did an amazing job and made our lives so much easier and you can tell she and her staff really care about your big day. She was responsive, had endless suggestions for vendors, and was incredibly organized. We hired her for the month of and day of coordination. She had everything ready to go, making it so that all we had to do was enjoy the time with our friends and family.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 01/12/2019

Rachel is the best!

Rachel was so helpful, especially for our out-of-state planning! We hired her as our month-of coordinator, and she did a great job giving us a framework and a plan for getting everything done, month by month, which was great for our busy schedules and type A brains! Her main job was the "month of," but she was wonderful about answering our many questions over email during the year of planning that preceded that month, and for that we are so grateful! We didn't end up hiring her as a true "planner," so we ended up doing all of the hiring and planning of the actual wedding weekend, but she was so helpful along the way and was such an asset as the wedding got closer! She was great about helping us coordinate all the vendors---I was SO GLAD we had hired her to do all of those week-of/day-of logistics! It took such a weight off to not have to do any of that ourselves or have our wedding party or parents have to worry about any of it. She is kind, professional, and easy to work with---would definitely recommend Rachel!!
    Peter Married on 01/11/2019

Rachel is phenomenal!

Rachel was a dream leading up to and during our wedding, we leaned heavily on her and she handled everything we were worried about and more! Couldn't recommend her more highly!
    Lauren H. Married on 12/02/2018

Absolutely The Best

Rachel and her team were absolutely wonderful coordinating and executing our wedding rehearsal and wedding day. We chose her month-of package and it was exactly what we needed. I loved being able to be hands on and to incorporate my DIYs. Rachel was a HUGE help in coordinating with all our vendors, venues, and ceremony musician. Rachel always brought a sense of calmness and ease, and her and her team brought the whole event together. I know you won't be disappointed with her on your side, no matter your vision!
    Kristine Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding Planner EVER

If you’re reading this Rachel, we want to sincerely thank you and your staff for orchestrating the best day of our lives. Without your help, we can’t begin to imagine how hectic and chaotic the wedding would have been - because we still can’t believe just how incredibly amazing you made everything turn out. From setting up the venue, orchestrating the countless number of vendors, family members, and friends asking for things to do, and moving things along ever so smoothly, your guiding influence can not be overstated.

To anyone considering a wedding planner, I could not recommend MasterPiece Weddings any more highly. She worked with us for months, provided suggested timelines for each week/month leading up to our wedding date, and thoroughly assisted with venue details and a schedule for the day off. The day before our wedding, she helped perfect things during the rehearsal, and on the big day, unexpected problems were taken care of before either of us had any idea clue they occurred - and that’s not an exaggeration at all. The reception hall was utterly transformed into something out of this world - far beyond what we had expected. Everyone Rachel and her assistants interacted with, from our family members to groomsmen who provided appetizers, had nothing but glowing things to say in regards to how helpful and ahead-of-the-game she was.

Again, thank you MasterPiece Weddings so much for making our day perfect!
  • Kristine
    Kristine S. Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding Planner EVER

Again, thank you MasterPiece Weddings so much for making our day perfect!
    Kristen Married on 05/12/2018
    Working with Rachel and her team at MasterPiece Weddings was wonderful! She was so kind and helpful and really took the stress off us leading up to our wedding and especially the day of. I knew we were in good hands when all of our other vendors were excited to be working with Rachel - "she is the BEST! You are going to love her" they said - and they were right.

Aside from everything running smoothly and looking perfect the day of, she took charge when we decided the day before during our rehearsal to change to the ceremony location. This was a very last-minute decision and she made it happen! If you are looking for wedding planning in the Gainesville area, I would absolutely recommend MasterPiece Weddings!

*One additional thing to note that I thought was unique about MasterPiece is that they offer different levels of planning and add-on options...the customization really helped us obtain the services we needed within our budget. Definitely a plus!
    Hyacinth Married on 04/14/2018
    Rachel and her team are seriously worth every penny. I hired her as a month-of coordinator. We are an out-of-state couple, so I was anxious about planning a wedding from far away. However, Rachel was incredibly helpful from the get-go. She gave us suggestions for local vendors while I was still planning; is knowledgable about Catholic wedding masses; and had worked with the Florida Museum of Natural History, where we had our reception. She and her team were at the rehearsal and kept track of all the details. On the day of the wedding, I did not have to worry about a single thing. She and her team took care of all the details both at the church and at the museum and helped keep things running smoothly. They even laid out our decor beautifully. I'm incredibly glad that I hired MasterPiece Weddings for my wedding.
    Courtney Married on 03/24/2018
    The amount of positive things I have to say about Rachel are endless! While she does a phenomenal job of keeping your wedding planned, organized, and running smoothly - she does so much more! She is incredibly sweet, king, and genuinely makes a bride feel her best on her wedding day. She does whatever she needs to do to make sure everyone feels at ease during the most hectic day of your life, and she feels like a friend while doing it! I could not recommend her enough!
    Vanessa Married on 03/03/2018
    Rachel and her team are seriously amazing. My wedding had a lot of moving parts, and Rachel put me at ease and made everything run so smoothly. Thank you!!!
    Rebekah Married on 02/24/2018
    Rachel and her staff were phenomenal! My husband and I were able to focus on enjoying our day, family, and friends because as far as we know our wedding day went off without a hitch. Leading up to our wedding she was quick to respond and had great advice about how to make our day even better. During the wedding and reception she kept everything on schedule, made sure everything was taken care of, and had an emergency kit that contained pretty much anything you could imagine. She definitely knows what she is doing!