35 Reviews for MasterPiece Weddings

Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Budget Analysis (1)
Non-Religious (1)
35 MasterPiece Weddings Reviews

I am smiling ear to ear just writing this review. Rachel was simply fabulous. She executed our day with such precision, it really was a fairy tale. I am still amazed at all the little details that she took care of and just how much responsibility she took on and yet she always seemed willing and able to do more if needed, she never seamed busy or rushed, she has incredible grace. Rachel is not just a planner, Rachel is a miracle worker, she is a problem solver. Rachel had our backs, I cant thank her enough and it seriously brings me to tears just thinking about how much it meant to us to know someone thought so much of our day and all the details and could execute something so magical all for us to enjoy without us having to stress out.

Profile Picture Donavaun, 4/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend booking with MasterPiece Wedding. This team worked tirelessly the day of our wedding to ensure everything went as planned. Our wedding was wonderful in large part to the advise and guidance that MasterPiece provided.

Profile Picture User7867145, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

If you do nothing else, hire Rachel and her team as your wedding planners. You may think you can do it all, but it's far less stressful to let these wonderful ladies take the wheel. Rachel contacted all of my vendors to coordinate final payment amounts, arrival times and confirm orders. She always responded to emails quickly, was super helpful in creating a wedding day timeline and updated us on any important issues that came up. The team helped us finish setting up before the wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. Rachel even loaded us up in her van with the photographer in search of the perfect photo spot! These ladies are the absolute best and we are forever grateful for everything they did to make our wedding day a huge success.

Profile Picture Alicia, 2/25/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Your road trip to the wedding day will be a million times happier and less stressful if you get a wedding planner, especially if you have Rachel! I booked MasterPiece Weddings for the month of my wedding, and I can't imagine what I would've done without her. All I had to do was show up and she orchestrated the beautiful wedding I envisioned. On top of that she's incredibly sweet, super prepared for ANY mishap (just take a peek at what she carries in her bag on the wedding day) and easy to work with. Thank you Rachel!

Profile Picture Teresa, 2/18/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Rachel and her team at Masterpiece Weddings helped my dream wedding come to life. When I first sat with Rachel I had no idea what I wanted, just a direction I wanted to go in. I through all sorts of random ideas at her (reception at the Florida Museum of Natural History, dinosaur cake toppers, a magic trick after the father/daughter dance, etc.) and she was so supportive of my vision and helped me focus it into reality. Her team set up all my centerpieces and made sure all the details of the decor were spot on. Not only that, but we were the first couple to use the Harn Museum of Art as our ceremony venue and everything went so smooth! Rachel is definitely the person you want guiding you through your big day, trust me! We couldn't be happier with her and her team.

Profile Picture Alaisa, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We are older newlyweds and with age comes wisdom. Using Rachel and her team was the best decision we made. From the first time we met Rachel we knew she was right for us. She gave us a schedule that was priceless for keeping on tract since there are so many things to take care of. Her advice was always honest and sincere. Her smile is a reflection of her heart of how much she loves what she does. Our day was perfect for she made sure of it.
We hired a wedding planner.....but made a friendship. ALWAYS will recommend Masterpiece Weddings to everyone!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachel is absolutely amazing! From our first meeting, my husband and I felt so comfortable with her. She kept us on time with all of our deadlines throughout our planning and was always available for my 'million and one' questions about the wedding! My wedding was scheduled right when Hurricane Matthew was coming through our area and she helped change and fix plans that fell through and even did my rehearsal the morning of the wedding when it wasn't safe for us to rehearse the day before. Rachel and her team went above and beyond all day for us (which ended up being at least a 12 hour day for them)! Throughout it all, Rachel and her team were professional, but also felt like family. I did not worry about a thing all day because I knew Rachel and her team would make sure the day went perfectly - and it did! I highly recommend Rachel and Masterpiece Weddings to every couple getting married! We could not have done it without her! Thanks so much Rachel!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so grateful I found Rachel and her incredible team! Masterpiece Weddings was one of the first vendors I booked, and I truly would have been lost without them during our engagement! Rachel was so helpful recommending additional vendors and she helped everything fall into place so perfectly and effortlessly. She was always a phone call, email or text away, and was always incredibly quick to respond, even on an evening or weekend. From the early stages of planning, to the final details meeting and just minutes before I walked down the aisle, Rachel was right there when I needed her. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator, and now post-wedding, I am so happy to call her a friend! Our wedding day truly wouldn't have been the same without Masterpiece Weddings and I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

I planned my wedding five hours away from Gainesville, Fl. I was only able to meet with Rachel once before the wedding. Rachel was very helpful to help me get in touch with the right vendors . We communicated thru email and she responded very quickly. She gave me her honest opinions on decor.I was on a tight budget and she made sure I did not go over my budget. My wedding day was perfect besides the rain. I had a time line for myself and my vendors. I did not have to worry about a thing all i had to do do was to show up. Rachel is the best she has such a beautiful spirit ! She was very easy going and very professional.I would recommend anyone to her. Thank you Rachel! Corey and Michelle Brown

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I planned my Gainesville wedding from the DC area and I knew I needed to hire a month of coordinator to help with all the final touches. I visited FL a month before my wedding date and met with Rachel for the first time and left feeling so assured that all the final details would come out perfectly and they did! The weather forecast leading up to my wedding weekend was terrible, 100% chance of rain all day Saturday...I didn't want to talk about a plan B (our wedding was completely outdoors, ceremony and reception) but leading up to the big day, Rachel calmed my nerves and worked with my caterer to come up with a backup plan if we needed coverage. Thankfully, the weather cooperated and we were able to stick with our original plan. Throughout the whole day, I always felt like everything was handled by Rachel and her team so I never felt anxious or worried. If you are planning a wedding in the Gainesville area, you MUST hire Rachel...she knows so many vendors already in the area and her professionalism and love of weddings is top notch. She exceeded all of my expectations and if there were any issues, she knew had to handle them and helped make my wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Lisa-Marie, 4/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Working with Rachel was a joy! Our special day was perfect and we couldn't have done it without Masterpiece weddings. We would recommend Masterpiece weddings to any couple.

Profile Picture Betsy, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachel and her team made our day run like a dream. For example: hours before the ceremony my mother in law was stressing about the flower arrangements languishing in the sun. For Rachel and her team this was an easy fix. While the family was running around in the last hours before the wedding, they set the flowers in the shade and made sure they were in their right spot before the ceremony began. This is just one small example of how they made the day stress-free and easy. Thanks again Rachel!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I planned my wedding from afar and I also knew I wanted to have someone in charge of all the details on the big day so I wouldn't have to stress about anything. From the first time Rachel and I spoke on the phone, I knew she was the right person to do the job. Her demeanor is calming yet professional. She is very familiar with the best local vendors and venues. Leading up to the to big day, she was available via email whenever I had any questions about anything, from vendors to wedding etiquette and everything in between.
During the rehearsal and day of the wedding, she and her team were on time and took care of everything. All the items they set up at the reception looked amazing, they handled all the recorded music at the ceremony and helped guide us along through the evening's scheduled events. Everything went as planned according to our timeline and that was in no small part due to their efforts.
On top of her planning services, Rachel also provides some decor items for an additional cost. She drew up a few different chalkboard signs for our reception that coordinated with our theme and they were so so cute! I got lots of compliments on the signs and her services on the big day. Would highly recommend - (very reasonable amount of) money well spent!

Profile Picture Michele, 12/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I am so glad that I had Rachel there to help me prepare for my wedding and there for the day of. In the weeks leading up to my wedding she made sure to keep tabs on all my vendors and she made sure everything was running smoothly. Rachel was also great at advising me when I needed help making decisions (specifically helped me a lot with figuring out my floral arrangements). She is so knowledgeable in everything wedding and such an easy to person to talk to! Rachel was always quick to respond to any email and always had the best answers to my questions! I would highly recommend Rachel/Masterpiece weddings to anyone! When my wedding day arrived I was not stressed and the only thing I had to do that day was get my make up and hair done, get dressed, and get married! I was able to enjoy my day without having to worry about setting anything up or answering questions from vendors. When Rachel and her assistant weren't managing everything going on they were checking in on me and the wedding party. I can't say enough wonderful things! I am so happy with my wedding, it was a perfect day and I know I owe a great deal of that to Rachel and her team!

Profile Picture Tyler, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I really don't know where to start here, there is so much to say. When we met Rachel the first day in Starbucks we were in need of direction and guidance. Fortunately, this is part of what Rachel does with her Adventure Timeline. She outlines the wedding planning process. After our initial meeting, not only did I realize we couldn't pull this off with out her services, but that I needed to secure her for our date immediately. Believe me, I am not one to do that so quickly..

Now that the wedding is over, I would hire her and her staff many times over. She answered her emails within a timely manner, and rose to every challenge we had. When we needed her to come to our dress alteration appointment for my daughter, this was no problem. She assisted in the three layers of dress pinning up from ceremony to reception so none of us had to get on the ground and do it.

Believe me, I could go on and on...we were pretty much a diy group, however, you still need the help of a professional if you are going to enjoy the day and see them get married.
She coordinated rehearsal and the ceremony, took my 911 calls in between. Went to my final details meetings for flowers and food with us and her staff put our centerpieces out for us. She did many more things for us as well.

i can only thank Rachel Griffin and her staff from the bottom of my heart. Your help meant everything with the success of my daughters Wedding! I can't imagine not hiring you.

Profile Picture Lori, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Rachel and her team at MasterPiece Weddings were absolutely amazing! Rachel was always helpful and easy to reach whenever I had questions. My wedding day went so smoothly that I was able to enjoy my day stress-free. I would highly recommend MasterPiece Weddings to any bride looking for personalized and professional wedding planning service.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Rachel was truly a blessing! She was always ready with suggestions and support for us. She really made sure she knew what we wanted for our wedding, and did not just give us generic, average suggestions. I really appreciate the extra time she took in getting to know us and what we wanted our special day to be. We actually had to make some huge changes to parts of the reception a month before the wedding and she made this very stressful process go so much smoother than I anticipated.

Rachel and her team helped make our wedding absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Monica, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Rachel and her team made sure that our day flowed perfectly and that our friends and family were completely able to enjoy all the moments of the day. It was so relaxing to have the peace of mind knowing that our day was in professional hands!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachel Griffin and her day-of team were great. I used MasterPiece Weddings for Day-of planning only, but this included a meeting a month-out (actually over a month out, Rachel was very flexible to work with my schedule), and LOTS of emails back and forth with Rachel! Overall, Rachel was incredibly sweet, professional, and wonderful to work with. I found a lot of unresponsiveness in this certainly somewhat snobby industry, but Rachel is incredibly down to earth, accessible, and overall wonderful. Our wedding was in Jacksonville, and she was incredibly flexible with making that work coming from Gainesville. Having not seen my venue till the morning of the big event, Rachel and her team handled everything with class. I recommend MasterPiece weddings very highly!

Profile Picture User6045725, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My (now) wife, Roxanne, and I had been planning our wedding for over a year by the time we had gotten married, and when you plan a wedding for that long, you inevitably begin to wonder how on Earth it is all going to come together. With so many vendors hired over the course of the event, and so many different people coming and going, it is hard to overstate just how important having an extra pair of hands (or three!) is on the day of. Fortunately, that is why we are so incredibly thankful for Masterpiece Weddings for the kindness, professionalism, and punctuality they showed us during our ceremony. We heard about Rachel Griffin through another vendor, with nothing but good words for her and her crew. After meeting with her in person, it didn't take long for us to realize that her reputation was entirely deserved! Rachel was a fantastic resource in the final months of our planning. We met with her a few times, when she was available, which was frequently. If not, it wouldn't take her long to make time. Roxanne and I felt her to be very attentive, professional, and very reliable! On the day of, having her on hand took all of the pressure of planning off of our shoulders. If we were to plan a wedding all over again, we would undeniably, unquestionably, ten times

Profile Picture Tristan, 5/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Rachel and her team for our wedding in May, 2015 and think hiring them was one of the best decisions we made. From answering endless emails to researching flower containers to coming up with a time line leading up to the event and for the day of, Rachel and her team at Masterpiece Weddings were absolute lifesavers! We had the honor of being the first wedding reception in the Swamp, and she was super helpful in figuring out how to make a brand new venue work. Her ideas on lay out for the reception were spot on, and she was awesome at communicating and coordinating the vendors. She and her team were amazing - they pitched in and did anything and everything, including refilling water glasses, to make our big day perfect. Rachel has a wonderful gift for taking your vision and helping you execute it. She reassured me, addressed little things that came up on the fly, and kept everything running smoothly. We would definitely recommend Rachel's services to anyone getting married... trust us, you'll be counting your blessings later!

Profile Picture Lori, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough great things about this company. Rachael is just a dream to work with. She is incredibly kind, supportive, inventive, prompt... and many more. I used her team as Month Of coordinators for my wedding at The Historic Thomas Center in Gainesville, FL. She was so diligent about coordinating with all of the other vendors. The day of the event, she was a ray of sunshine to be around, and her team of girls were so sweet. She really thought of everything too, I remember her bringing us a plate of treats from the Cocktail Hour after we finished our photos because she wanted to make sure we got to try the food. We were really trying to pinch pennys on the wedding, and I read this same statement a thousand times when I was planning and was hesitant to pay for a planner, but it was hands down the best investment we made for our wedding day. It would have been chaos without her. Thank you so much Rachel for everything.

Profile Picture User6860630, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Master Piece Weddings with Rachel Griffin was amazing! Our wedding day plans were changed due to poor weather and she was great at making sure all the alterations went smoothly. We enjoyed being able to relax and enjoy our day with family and friends not having to worry about the details on the day. She provided great advise regarding vendors and was able to provide her insight into all sorts of aspects of weddings that we didn't really have a clue about. Rachel and her team were very professional and easy to interact with. We would highly recommend Masterpiece Weddings and Rachel Griffin for planning your big day.

Nadia and Curtis Von Gunten

Profile Picture Nadia, 2/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachel and her team at Masterpiece were absolutely fantastic to work with! they made our wedding day completely stress free! They anticipated everything and the whole day was so smooth! They were so fun to work with and I enjoyed our meetings beforehand! She helped me stay organized and get our wedding timeline together! I can't say enough about how fabulous she is and how much I recommend Masterpiece!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I attribute the success of our wedding to Rachel and the team over at Masterpiece Weddings. From day-one, Rachel was there to help with the planning of our big day. She helped us with advice on the things we needed the most- from vendors, to decorations, to food. Right from the start she narrowed the field and assisted us in securing the best vendors in town. Rachel gave us advice on each of our amazing vendors, why each would be best for us, and then let us make the final decision on who to hire based on our aesthetic. It's evident this is Rachel's passion, as she was an incredible wedding planner with an amazing team of helpers at her side! Everyone from Masterpiece did a wonderful job setting up our reception and making sure everything went smoothly- from our perspective, they pulled off a *flawless* wedding - no exaggeration, it was everything we dreamt about. All of our guests commented how wonderful the whole day was, and by in large, we know it was thanks to the coordination and execution of Rachel/Masterpiece Weddings. We are really thankful and truly grateful to the whole team at Masterpiece for making our special day exactly what we had hoped for.

Profile Picture Brandon, 11/1/14, 1 Review