Mary Sarah Photography

Frederick, MD View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Welcome bride-to-be! I’m Mary Sarah, a Jesus follower with a serious case of travel lust and a passion for making a difference in this world. I've seen every episode of "This is Us" and "Parks and Rec," love a good wine tasting (preferably paired with cheese or dark chocolate!) and am always down for an adventure. I am a wedding photographer serving Frederick MD, Northern Virginia, and the greater DMV but I'm also always up for a destination wedding!

I was blessed with a fairy tale soulmate named Brent, who swept me off my feet in high school and married me 7 years later. He's an incredible photographer and we love working together to document love at it's most memorable. We have two littles; Savannah who is three and Carson who is one, and love the crazy adventure that is life!

I think it is the romantic in me that draws me to wedding photography. With every wedding I attend, I find myself captivated by the small moments that often go unseen by most guests. I love catching a glimpse of a father’s tear as he walks his daughter up the aisle, the way the groom protectively places his hand on the small of his new bride’s back, and the embrace exchanged between mother and son as she accepts that she is no longer “the woman” in her son’s life. When I capture these moments on film, it takes a fleeting memory and transforms it into immortality. As your photographer, I will not be photographing an event but rather capturing the beauty that is only found in your unique love story. I will do so in a way that is authentic, timeless, and vibrant yet still intimate and unobtrusive so that I can provide you with timeless works of art that will be your first family heirloom as husband and wife!

We offer a luxury wedding experience and specialize in preserving your memories through heirloom works of art. Our collections begin at $4,000 and every package includes the digital, edited files, a minimum of six hours of photography, and most importantly, a beautiful, handcrafted wedding album to tell the story of your wedding day and serve as your first family heirloom! I feel passionately about providing all of my couples with a full-service, luxury experience, and want to make sure you leave having a gorgeous, tangible product in your hands :) I also am passionate about giving back, and feel that no matter what we do we are called to make a difference in this world. That's why I donate 5% of every wedding collection to one of four different charities and I let my couples choose which one I donate too!

“We love because He first loved us.” 1 John 4:19

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Alison S. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing Photographer!

The minute my husband and I met with Mary Sarah we knew that she was the one that we wanted to capture our big day. Not only is she caring, passionate, professional, welcoming and responsive, she captures amazing pictures! Mary Sarah understands the importance of capturing your big day and making the experience everything you want it to be. The experience had us laughing and having a great time! I highly recommend Mary Sarah Photography!
  • Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 10/03/2021

Mary sarah is the best

Mary Sarah is the sweetest and kindest human being that you will meet. But more than that, she is a true professional with a keen eye for photography. She captures the light and the glow of your bridal moment so so well. Her sister was with her second and was so nice in fluffing my train and helping me walk around with how long it was. She is extremely responsive via e-mail and was able to talk me through different options of packages so that I knew I was picking the right one. My husband really does not like to get his photo taken, but she was able to get the best out of him and overall I am SO pleased with how the photos came out. Mary Sarah is top notch, you will be really happy with your experience with her I promise!
  • Nicole
    Nicole H. Married on 05/01/2021

I loved working with Mary Sarah

Mary Sarah shot our wedding and I could not have been more pleased with her work. She is kind hearted, professional, artistic and a pleasure to work with. She responded to me in a timely manner, was very organized, and really took the time to really understand my vision in order to ensure she brought it to life. She stuck to our day of timeline and ensured the day flowed perfectly all while capturing every detail. The photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Holly Hills Country Club Holly Hills Country Club Country Club Weddings

A truly talented photographer we cannot get enough of.

7201 E Sundown Ct Frederick, MD, 21701
Location of (Mary Sarah Photography)

Mary Sarah Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mary Sarah Photography include in the starting price?

Mary Sarah Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Mary Sarah Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Mary Sarah Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Mary Sarah Photography offer?

Mary Sarah Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Mary Sarah Photography offer?

Mary Sarah Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mary Sarah Photography offer for wedding events?

Mary Sarah Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Mary Sarah Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mary Sarah Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding