7201 E Sundown Ct, Frederick, MD 21702 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Mary Sarah Photography

Welcome bride-to-be! I’m Mary Sarah and yes, I do go by both names. I am a wedding photographer in the Frederick, MD area but I’m always up for a destination wedding! I love traveling, adventure, mac n cheese, dark chocolate, and strive to experience as much in life as I possibly can. I am also a hopeless romantic and tear up every time Mr. Darcy says, “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you.” (In case my husband reads this, I must admit he’s amazing and puts even Mr. Darcy to shame). I am the oldest of seven – the first six of which are girls – and I wouldn’t trade my crazy family for anything! I was blessed to grow up as a pastor’s child and have my wonderful parents to thank for my relationship with Christ. I was also blessed with a fairy tale soulmate named Brent, who swept me off my feet in high school and married me 7 years later. We welcomed our first, Savannah Grace, on January 2, 2017 and are expecting a little boy to join the family in March of 2019!

I think it is the romantic in me that draws me to wedding photography. With every wedding I attend, I find myself captivated by the small moments that often go unseen by most guests. I love catching a glimpse of a father’s tear as he walks his daughter up the aisle, the way the groom protectively places his hand on the small of his new bride’s back, and the embrace exchanged between mother and son as she accepts that she is no longer “the woman” in her son’s life. When I capture these moments on film, it takes a fleeting memory and transforms it into immortality. As your photographer, I will not be photographing an event but rather capturing the beauty that is only found in your unique love story. I will do so in a way that is authentic, timeless, and vibrant yet still intimate and unobtrusive so that I can provide you with timeless works of art that will be your first family heirloom as husband and wife!

Our wedding collections begin at $4,000 and every package includes the digital, edited files as well as a minimum of six hours of photography. More importantly, I value the power of print and so each collection also includes a beautiful, handcrafted wedding album to tell the story of your wedding day and serve as your first family heirloom! I feel passionately about providing all of my couples with a full-service, luxury experience, and want to make sure you leave having a gorgeous, tangible product in your hands :) I also am passionate about giving back, and feel that no matter what we do we are called to make a difference in this world. That's why I donate 5% of every wedding collection to one of four different charities and I let my couples choose which one I donate too!

“We love because He first loved us.” 1 John 4:19

Mary Sarah Photography 4
Mary Sarah Photography 5
Mary Sarah Photography 6

Kaitlin · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I could not be more thankful we worked with Mary Sarah for our wedding photography! She was amazing and so supportive throughout our whole planning process. She took time to meet with us before booking, checked in every few months during planning, and met with us a week before our wedding. Mary Sarah was also open to including some of our crazy dog in our engagement shoot as well! She not only ensured we would get all the pictures we wanted, but also talked through the entire day timeline and offered suggestions to help make our day flow as seamlessly as possible. She is professional, easy to talk to, and clearly passionate about what she does. Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 09/07/2018

My husband & I are the least coordinated people in the world. Yet Mary Sarah was able to position us so that she could capture our love. It sounds corny but she really caught us looking sweetly at each other, one another, and eating tacos. That's right we had taco bell at our engagement shoot (that is included in most packages). Trust me it turned out really cute, even though he sounds crazy. On our wedding day Mary Sarah and Brent showed up and got to work immediately. It rained on our wedding day but it held off until after the ceremony. We took photographs in the rain and they are legendary! We have only seen a sneak peak of them right now but our wedding photographs are gorgeous. If you want quality, romantic, fun, loving photographs of you and your future spouse, call Mary Sarah!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Mary Sarah Photography 7
    Mary Sarah Photography 8

Jeffrey · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Incredible!

Our experience was truly amazing. Mary Sarah went above and beyond to produce high quality images. Her talent shows in her images. She worked hard to give us the best engagement and wedding shots possible. We would highly recommend Mary Sarah.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Mary Sarah Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 7201 E Sundown Ct Frederick, 21702 See on map