43274 Swampfox Court, Fairfax, VA 20147 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date

About Megan Chase Photography

I'm Megan Chase, a passionate, bubbly and classic photographer in the DC/Virginia area! I'm a starbucks-addict, j. crew lover, newlywed who could talk all things reality tv.

Follow Megan Chase Photography on

Megan Chase Photography 2
Megan Chase Photography 3

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

The Best!!

When my now husband and I started to plan our wedding we knew that photography was one of our top priorities. I started to do some research and came across Megan. I am SO glad that I found her. Right from the beginning Megan was so helpful, friendly, and accommodating. After we talked a couple of times via email and phone we met up with her to grab a coffee. This is when we knew we hit the jackpot with Megan! She is so personable and makes you feel so comfortable. Not to mention she is literally hilarious! When we met for coffee we discussed all of the details of what to expect on the wedding day (time frames, which combinations of family photos we wanted, etc) which we found to be really helpful.

When wedding day finally came Megan was such a blast to work with. She has such a fun and friendly personality that you literally feel like you are just hanging out with a good friend! Even if you aren’t used to taking photos or posing it doesn’t matter at all she will help you and make you look amazing in the photos!! She kept my husband and I laughing all day and it just felt like she was a part of the family! She is extremely talented and you can tell she really loves what she does. The pictures that we’ve seen so far are absolutely stunning and we couldn’t be more thankful!! I can’t wait for the next big life moments that I need captured because I will definitely be using Megan again!! If you are in need of a photographer, hiring Megan will be the best decision you can make, HANDS DOWN!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Allison · Married on 06/20/2018

Megan is amazing! Not only was she accommodating and professional, she handled our wedding exactly as requested (my husband wanted mostly candid photos and was grumpy)! You won’t find someone more in touch with her clients and the photos turned out incredible. She is the only real splurge we had since it was a courthouse wedding and I would never have done it differently! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Natalie · Married on 10/07/2017

Megan was one of the best investments of our wedding. She had done a few of our friends’ weddings and we LOVED her work. She was the first vendor we hired. She is so knowledgeable about the wedding industry that she even helped me pick out a planner that she thought would be a perfect match and she was totally right! Megan is personable, honest, direct, super chill, funny, and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. She is so easy to work with and was very responsive leading up to the wedding.

On the day of, Megan was punctual and worked her tail off! One of the biggest comments from our guests was how great Megan and her assistant were and how dedicated to getting the perfect shots they were. She also ensured that we got all the shots in but were fully present and enjoying our wedding. My family was amazed at seeing how helpful she was in addition to taking photos. She had great communication with our planner and was helping with other odds and ends the entire day. Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Megan to thank! I highly recommend her services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Megan Chase Photography 4
    Sent on 03/03/2018

Megan Chase Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3750
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Carolyn Thombs Artistry LLC
    Carolyn Thombs Artistry LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Megan is such a fun and charismatic photographer to work with! Every shoot we have worked on together runs so efficiently! I love her work , which is why I hired her to do my wedding photography! She did the best job and I am so happy with the choice I made!!

• Fairfax, 22030 See on map