2222 EAST 18TH STREET, Brooklyn, NY 11229 Map · Phone number

About Marta Dorosh Photography

New Yorker Photography by Marta Cordis is a premier wedding photography service in New York City. Marta uses both sensual portraiture and candid photojournalism styles to capture the true essence of your wedding day. She doesn’t just photograph the events and details — she captures the raw emotion of the day, and turn photos into keepsakes that will help you cherish those precious moments forever.

Experience
Marta Cordis has been providing professional wedding photography services since 2014. For three years prior, she focused on fine art portraits and her personal portfolio, building a reputation as one of New York’s finest photographers. Marta Cordis has served clients from more than 50 nations, catering to each unique background and story to tell.

New Yorker Photography offers specialized wedding packages to meet your wedding day visions and budget. However, when working with Marta Cordis, you can expect the following no matter what package or services you choose:

• Online pre-wedding style consultation
  • Easy online booking & date reservations
  • Candid shots and portraits with the best views of your venue and New York City scenery
  • Sorting and editing raw photos for basic retouch, color correction, etc.
Follow Marta Dorosh Photography on

Marta Dorosh Photography 5
Marta Dorosh Photography 6
Marta Dorosh Photography 7

Valdette · Married on 06/09/2018

During my research for a photographer, I feel in love with Marta's photography style. I loved her ability to capture candid and beautiful moments, which was what I was looking for, as we did NOT plan to spend too much of our day taking posed photos. Marta was professional, attentive, and responsive. She spoke on the phone with me and also met me at our wedding venue when I asked her to during wedding planning. She took time to understand what we wanted through phone conversations, over email, in person. She answered any questions I had and asked me questions as well. When the big day arrived, she knew exactly what we wanted and executed it in a seamless manner. Marta and her husband were the two photographers there for the day. They worked so well together. We didn't feel like we had photographers taking up a lot of space or getting in the way of anything as I sometimes notice at weddings. They were like ninjas that you barely saw, but were everywhere. They managed to take so many wonderful photos that thoroughly documented the whole day and night. The slideshow that she put together with music captured all the important moments and spirit of the day so well. I actually didn't cry at my wedding, but I teared up watching the slideshow video! Photos and video were delivered in a timely manner and so easy to access. We are so grateful to have hired Marta Dorosh Photography.

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Marta Dorosh Photography 12
    Marta Dorosh Photography 13

Marta Dorosh Photography's reply:

Dear Valdette!
    We appreciate your evaluation; thank you for your detailed review!
    It was a pleasure for us to capture such an atmospheric Wedding Day of your beautiful and candid couple!

Sharon · Married on 02/28/2018

I was TRULY Amazed at what I received from Dorosh Photography. It was an awesome day! As soon as we met her, we knew she was the perfect photographer to capture our Wedding Day. Her energy and love for photography truly shined though in her attitude and in her photos. She is very professional and a gem to work with. Marta was assertive, listened to our ideas for photos, and recommended her own, which were of course stunning! Her positivity made every picture perfect. We will always remember her running around to get "the perfect shot"-- which she did 1,000x over! She brought an assistant who was also fantastic. She captured angles better than I could have ever imagined. I would recommend Marta to everyone.-- she was a dream-come-true photographer!! And her prices were the best! I'm so pleased! I'll remember this day forever. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/14/2018
    Marta Dorosh Photography 14
    Marta Dorosh Photography 15
    Marta Dorosh Photography 16
    Marta Dorosh Photography 17

Aliza · Married on 12/23/2017

I had a great experience hiring Marta Dorosh photography to cover my wedding. Both her and her husband were amazing to work with. They were patient and really went out of their way to take the kind of pictures we wanted. They also made sure to make me feel comfortable and gave me one less thing to worry about on my wedding day. The best part was that they also took some candid shots that will really make for some great memories to look back at :) Their pictures truly capture not just the people but also emotions

Sent on 12/31/2017

Marta Dorosh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• Wedding Packages NYC
    Wedding Packages NYC Wedding Planners

Marta is the sweetest, most thorough and dedicated photographer I know. Her work speaks for itself. She always goes above and beyond. I highly recommend her!

• 2222 EAST 18TH STREET Brooklyn, NY, 11229 See on map