2222 EAST 18TH STREET, Brooklyn, NY 11229 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date

About Marta Dorosh Photography

Marta Dorosh Photography is a premier wedding photography service in New York City. Marta and her partner Andrew Dorosh use both sensual portraiture and candid photojournalism styles to capture the true essence of your wedding day. They don't just photograph the events and details — they capture the raw emotion of the day, and turn photos into keepsakes that will help you cherish those precious moments forever.

Experience
Marta Dorosh has been providing professional wedding and family photography services since 2011. For three years prior, she focused on fine art portraits and her personal portfolio, building a reputation as one of New York's finest photographers. Marta Dorosh Photography has served clients from more than 50 nations, catering to each unique background and story to tell.

Marta Dorosh Photography offers specialized wedding packages to meet your wedding day visions and budget. However, when working with Marta Dorosh, you can expect the following no matter what package or services you choose:

• Online pre-wedding style consultation
  • Easy online booking & date reservations
  • Candid shots and portraits with the best views of your venue and New York City scenery
  • Sorting and editing raw photos for basic retouch, color correction, etc.
Follow Marta Dorosh Photography on
img1774
img2177

16 Reviews for Marta Dorosh Photography

Valdette · Married on 06/09/2018

During my research for a photographer, I feel in love with Marta's photography style. I loved her ability to capture candid and beautiful moments, which was what I was looking for, as we did NOT plan to spend too much of our day taking posed photos. Marta was professional, attentive, and responsive. She spoke on the phone with me and also met me at our wedding venue when I asked her to during wedding planning. She took time to understand what we wanted through phone conversations, over email, in person. She answered any questions I had and asked me questions as well. When the big day arrived, she knew exactly what we wanted and executed it in a seamless manner. Marta and her husband were the two photographers there for the day. They worked so well together. We didn't feel like we had photographers taking up a lot of space or getting in the way of anything as I sometimes notice at weddings. They were like ninjas that you barely saw, but were everywhere. They managed to take so many wonderful photos that thoroughly documented the whole day and night. The slideshow that she put together with music captured all the important moments and spirit of the day so well. I actually didn't cry at my wedding, but I teared up watching the slideshow video! Photos and video were delivered in a timely manner and so easy to access. We are so grateful to have hired Marta Dorosh Photography.

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Marta Dorosh Photography 5
    Marta Dorosh Photography 6
    Marta Dorosh Photography 7
    Marta Dorosh Photography 8
    Marta Dorosh Photography 9
    Marta Dorosh Photography 10

Marta Dorosh Photography's reply:

Dear Valdette! We appreciate your evaluation; thank you for your detailed review! It was a pleasure for us to capture such an atmospheric Wedding Day of your beautiful and candid couple!

Aliza · Married on 12/23/2017

I had a great experience hiring Marta Dorosh photography to cover my wedding. Both her and her husband were amazing to work with. They were patient and really went out of their way to take the kind of pictures we wanted. They also made sure to make me feel comfortable and gave me one less thing to worry about on my wedding day. The best part was that they also took some candid shots that will really make for some great memories to look back at :) Their pictures truly capture not just the people but also emotions

Marta Dorosh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• Bilingual Officiant Veronica Moya
    Bilingual Officiant Veronica Moya Wedding Officiants

Marta is the sweetest, most thorough and dedicated photographer I know. Her work speaks for itself. She always goes above and beyond. I highly recommend her!

• Brooklyn, NY 11223 See on map