Marta Dorosh Photography Reviews

Marta Dorosh Photography 5
Marta Dorosh Photography 6
Marta Dorosh Photography 7

Valdette · Married on 06/09/2018

During my research for a photographer, I feel in love with Marta's photography style. I loved her ability to capture candid and beautiful moments, which was what I was looking for, as we did NOT plan to spend too much of our day taking posed photos. Marta was professional, attentive, and responsive. She spoke on the phone with me and also met me at our wedding venue when I asked her to during wedding planning. She took time to understand what we wanted through phone conversations, over email, in person. She answered any questions I had and asked me questions as well. When the big day arrived, she knew exactly what we wanted and executed it in a seamless manner. Marta and her husband were the two photographers there for the day. They worked so well together. We didn't feel like we had photographers taking up a lot of space or getting in the way of anything as I sometimes notice at weddings. They were like ninjas that you barely saw, but were everywhere. They managed to take so many wonderful photos that thoroughly documented the whole day and night. The slideshow that she put together with music captured all the important moments and spirit of the day so well. I actually didn't cry at my wedding, but I teared up watching the slideshow video! Photos and video were delivered in a timely manner and so easy to access. We are so grateful to have hired Marta Dorosh Photography.

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Marta Dorosh Photography 16
    Marta Dorosh Photography 17

Marta Dorosh Photography's reply:

Dear Valdette!
    We appreciate your evaluation; thank you for your detailed review!
    It was a pleasure for us to capture such an atmospheric Wedding Day of your beautiful and candid couple!

Aliza · Married on 12/23/2017

I had a great experience hiring Marta Dorosh photography to cover my wedding. Both her and her husband were amazing to work with. They were patient and really went out of their way to take the kind of pictures we wanted. They also made sure to make me feel comfortable and gave me one less thing to worry about on my wedding day. The best part was that they also took some candid shots that will really make for some great memories to look back at :) Their pictures truly capture not just the people but also emotions

• Tallah

Lital · Married on 10/22/2017

I really have NOTHING bad to say about Marta. Although I always think "well there has to be something wrong..." there wasn't. Building up to the shoot Marta answered all of our (countless, I'm not kidding) questions with professionalism and speed. At the shoot we had a blast! So much fun. And the pictures in the end are amazing, so much more beautiful than I could ever even have expected. I cannot recommend her enough.

• Y

Yandra · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I were very pleased with their service- they were professional and quite pleasant ...absolutely LOVED our photos, exactly what we were looking for- capturing those special moments, those where everyone was at their own element- no posing. Simply Beautiful!!!

Marta Dorosh Photography 18
    Marta Dorosh Photography 19

Tina · Married on 09/05/2017

We cannot thank Marta and Andrew enough. They were definitely our favorite vendors of our wedding.
    I found Marta on Yelp and I am so glad I decided to email her. From the first moment she always responded very quickly and answered all of our questions that we had. Her website and pictures convinced us. We decided to meet with Marta and Andrew (Marta's husband that came as the second photographer and is so talented) to discuss all of our last questions and to talk about our expectations and wishes. They came well prepared and you can definitely see that they have a lot of experience as wedding photogrphers. We just loved all their pictures, their flexibility, professionalism and personalities which is really important. I was able to send a list to Marta with all the moments that we definitely wanted them to capture during the wedding. Marta was just so easy to work with.
    On the day of the wedding they arrived on time and got straight to work. I don't think I ever saw a moment were they were not taking pictures. They were EVERYWHERE and didn't miss any special moment. Marta was making sure, that they didn't forget any of my points on the list. They even stayed longer to make sure that they had captured me and my husband dancing.
    After the wedding it didn't take long until Marta sent us the newlyweds pictures and a couple of weeks later we received all pictures (which were a loooooot) on a flash drive as well as a wonderful and sweet slideshow of the best pictures from the wedding. You can see they put a lot of work into it.
    We can really just recommend them. They are such a dream team and you really cannot do anything wrong with choosing them. You will not regret it. Thank you so much you two for these awesome pictures.

Marta Dorosh Photography 20
  • lesly

lesly · Married on 05/19/2017

I had the most amazing time with Marta and her husband at my wedding ceremony. I'm so glad I found her, is more than capturing the best moments with MARTA I felt so comfortable and stress free because she showed me she cares and never complained to any of my suggestions or concerns, she made me and my husband look great and feel amazing. I'm very oriented to details and she is as well, highly recommended. Looking forward to her services soon. Love you MARTA.

Marta Dorosh Photography 21
    Marta Dorosh Photography 22
    Marta Dorosh Photography 23
    Marta Dorosh Photography 24
    Marta Dorosh Photography 25

Michelle · Married on 05/14/2017

Marta and Andrew are fantastic photographers! I highly recommend them! They are easy to communicate with, efficient, hard working, committed, offer great value for money, flexible, organized, have great vision, take beautiful photographs and edit them wonderfully! Doroshland Photography really helped make our wedding day special and we have lovely photo memories of the day thanks to them!

Amy · Married on 09/24/2016

Marta and her husband are absolutely fantastic. She is professional, responsive, flexible and overall just a sweet person! We just got the photos from our "love story" pre-wedding shoot and we couldn't be more excited and about her capturing our big day. I would absolutely recommend her without hesitation.

Marlena · Married on 08/27/2016

What an incredible vendor! I cannot say enough glowing things about Marta! Her style, vision, flexibility and professionalism made our wedding day and pictures absolutely perfect. Not only did she capture all the important moments with a creative touch but all the details and decorations were done perfectly, nothing was left out. The pictures are amazing, she is truly talented. We seriously can’t stop looking at at our wedding pictures and don’t know how we are going to narrow them down into one album!

Marta is absolutely amazing!
    She's very creative, attentive to details, responsible and calm in the midst of chaos... :) True professional - highly recommended!

Andrea · Married on 10/03/2015

The wedding day is the day that we never want to forget! But those 12 hours run so quickly, that I couldn't even believe when I understood that everything is over. I didn't have a possibility to check all the pretty little details, that were organized for our wedding decoration, I was so nervous that I guess I didn't mention even a half of interesting moments that were going around.
    But.... We got a professional, capturing all those important things and atmosphere for us to keep them through years in our memories.
    From the first email, Marta was very easy to communicate and set up all the details. We got our free pre-wedding shoot, where we had a chance to meet up with Marta, discuss all our worries, learn how to pose.
    We are grateful for her positive attitude, cheering up and pleasant smiles through all the time that we spent together.
    Marta Dorosh did a brilliant work! I already fall in love with her creative style before we booked her, but I couldn't even imagine that the photos would reflect the story of our special day so perfectly.
    I highly recommend her to all the couples in love, that want to have their sweetest memories kept to forever!

Anna · Married on 09/12/2015

Marta Dorosh is a real professional so it was an incredible pleasure for us to work with her. She has her own vision and a perception of photography. We're really happy she was our photographer on that important day. Marta captured exactly those moments we'd remember during all our lives.

Alex · Married on 07/21/2015

We are really gratefull to fate for such a inspiiring photographer, she captured all the emotions, all the passion, all the happiness of our special day. Even now as me and my wife watch theese photographs I'm like still there, on that day.
    If you would like your wedding photos to keep the WOW effect for generations to come, she is the person for you!

Michelle · event on: 06/27/2017

Marta and Andrew were phenomenal! Marta was extremely fast at responding to my inquiries and so quick to present me with hundreds of gorgeous photos from her camera and Andrew's as well! We have so many fantastic shots to choose from and are already longing to work with them again in the future! I can't thank them enough for the beautiful photos they captured of our girl in the city! We live in Maine but travel to NY often. It was our daughter's dream to have some senior photos in the city! Marta and Andrew absolutely delivered more than we ever imagined!

Elvina · Married on 10/16/2015

Our wedding photosession was the second she was doing for us. What can i say...i'm satisfied. Fantastic photos, interesting ideas and locations she chose for us, the price is not so high - 600usd. I recommend MartaDoroshPhotography for you!!!!