Marshecka Weddings

Corona, CA View map

$3,500 Package Price

With a portfolio of high-end clients, we have carefully carved a reputation for orchestrating sophisticated weddings and events in some of California’s most prestigious settings. We have an eye for decadent details, a head for organisation and a heart that loves nothing more than bringing visions to life. Our signature style and sought-after services always endeavour to overdeliver, from the design and aesthetic of your event, through to the very last detail of complete and utter perfection. We interlace every second of your celebration with luxury, indulging in one of your life’s most important moments.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Rickey
    Rickey C. Married on 01/30/2022

Excellent taste of service

Marshecka you did a great job, I am soooooooo very satisfied with your professional services, you did your thang lady, I wished I was getting married again so you can do my wedding again, I really appreciate everything you've done for me and my husband. We became so close that I hated for everything to end, again thank you soooooooo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Melissa Married on 11/22/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marshecka from Chique Weddings and Events helped me plan and execute my daughter's Quinceanera on 11/22/2015 in Pleasanton, CA.
    I had a very specific budget I was working with but it was very important that the party decorations and ambience didn't reflect anything less than a beautiful, simple and personal ambiance! Marshecka helped me accomplish that and more!!! She was so accommodating to my schedule and made time to meet with me several times before the event. She was available to me via text and email despite her busy schedule.

Marshecka helped secure a vendor to provide up lighting for the entire ballroom. The up lighting was magnificent and added such a chic and classy vibe to the event!! She also helped secure a balloon vendor. It was important to me that the balloons didn't make the ballroom look tacky or conflict with the classy up lighting. Marshecka was able to take my vision and execute it perfectly!

My favorite part of the design and execution from Marshecka and her team was the exquisite backdrop and head table!!! I sent Marshecka a couple photos that each contained aspects of what I was looking for, she was able to take my notes and requests and turn it into a backdrop so perfect for my daughter!! The head table was special and simple and not flashy yet stood out so perfectly!!

I am truly appreciative of Marshecka and her team! She was professional but so friendly and compassionate!
    I certainly recommend Marshecka from Chique Weddings and Events!!
    Chrissy Married on 06/20/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marshecka is an absolute treasure. Words cannot describe how grateful we are to Marshecka for the work she put into our wedding. Two months before our DIY wedding we decided to hire a “Day-Of” coordinator.

Marshecka blew us away from first contact. She is so professional and courteous and stunned us with her organized nature and professional, warm demeanor. We knew right away we would hire her.

Marshecka kept me on track with all of my planning and preparation. She took over coordinating my other vendors and also came to my house for a final meeting to go over every last detail for the rehearsal and the wedding. She even booked my appointments and put together our wedding favors.

Then, CRISIS! Three weeks before the wedding our caterer quit. Marshecka right away started contacting dozens of caterers and within days she had provided us numerous quotes to review.

On the wedding day itself, she and her assistant were incredible. When I arrived at the venue it looked stunning! Marshecka was amazing at keeping the entire day on schedule. Many of our friends have said it was “the wedding to beat!”
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Corona, California Corona, CA, 92880
424-308-4735
Location of (Marshecka Weddings)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding