Marry-Makers

Lakeland, MI View map

$325 Typical Price

Being born with the last name of Love, and having a passion for weddings (I am a retired wedding photographer), I am blessed to be in a position to marry couples from all walks of life.

I create personalized ceremonies that each couple builds together through menu selections. This removes the stress of writing and/or reciting their own vows while allowing them an opportunity to be fully involved in every aspect of their ceremony. I keep it simple. I have three ceremony packages. Only one includes the rehearsal. Pricing and information is available here under the pricing tab.

I truly love what I do. I've been available to marry couples on a 24-hour notice! I've married couples right after a hurricane down South barefoot standing in two inches of water, in October in Michigan in the pouring rain during a storm that took the tent down with me still in it, in gorgeous venues, in fields with hay bales; wherever love is ready to take the next step of the journey, I'm there! I am located in Pinckney and service Brighton, Howell, Dexter, Ann Arbor, Detroit, and the entire surrounding areas.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$325.00

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$195.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$595.00

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$1.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MI

What languages do you speak?

English

1 User photo

• Susan
    Susan W. Married on 06/12/2021

Jill is great!

Jill performed our very small ceremony at our home and she did a great job. He words were special and she delivered them beautifully. We highly recommend her.

Marry-Makers's reply:

Sue, it was an honor. The simple, beautiful setting was so warm and loving. I'm a beach glass, sandy beach kinda gal myself so it was an added blessing for me. May a lifetime of joy and happiness be yours together.
    Danielle Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful!

Jill was wonderful! We had a countless number of guest complement her on the ceremony & we loved her as well. A few even asked for her contact information for future weddings. She was great to work with, responded quickly, and didn’t mind making some changes at last minute. :) Thanks Jill!!

Marry-Makers's reply:

It was such a beautiful ceremony that the both of you picked out! I loved marrying you. Thanks so much for the kind words. It’s an honor to be part of such a big day. I always hope people feel the emotion I feel in performing the ceremony. It’s a win-win. 😘 Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
  • Nancy
    Nancy M. Married on 09/11/2019

traditional Christian ceremony

Jill came early, helped get us prepared and gave us a awesome ceremony, as Christians we wanted a traditional service, and it was perfected. we are thrilled.

Marry-Makers's reply:

Nancy, what a gorgeous day on the lake in your own backyard! It was meant to be, since I was available 24 hours from your call! 😁 So wonderful to be part of the next step in your journey together. We must stay in touch now that we’ve met and we can see each other’s houses!! How fun.

Pricing

Marry-Makers Price Rates

Lakeland, MI, 48143
Location of (Marry-Makers)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding