Marriott Photography

Scottsdale, AZ View map

Weddings are the best place to be! People are happy… they look fabulous… lots of gorgeous flowers… a beautiful location... It is easy to “take a good picture” at a wedding. Anyone can do it. And trust me… almost everyone does. But I don’t want to “take a picture” for you. I strive to create images that illuminate the relationships, evoke emotion, capture memories, and portray the subtle details and events that make each wedding unique, beautiful, and different.

I have been photographing weddings for 15 years now. My goal is to create images that have mood, light, dimension, and texture. With these key elements, we can create beauty in any scene, any location, or any situation. You will receive a collection of pretty pictures at the end of the day, but more importantly, I will provide a collection of moments, emotions, and memories.

I shoot for the wedding album. The wedding album is what completes the months of preparation into a great story. Each album is custom designed by me (no templates) to best suit your style, wedding, and story. And every package includes one. I think they are that important.

I love weddings! Every wedding is so unique and beautiful. I love finding the little details that makes yours stand apart from all the others.

Over the years, we have received many awards and recognition for our work. It has been seen on the cover or magazines such as Phoenix Bride and Groom, Arizona Finest Wedding Sites and Services, The Wedding Chronicle, Arizona Bride, and been featured in numerous national blogs and magazines. We have won top merit awards for our photography through WPPI as well as earned the Bride’s Choice Award for 2 years in a row here on Wedding Wire! We are known in the industry for not only our wedding work, but our lifestyle photography as well.

More important than the recognition and support from industry professionals, 90% of our business is from referrals, which says a lot about the trust our clients put into our work. We wouldn’t be where we are today without our amazing clients!

Aubrey Married on 09/26/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had so much fun shooting our bridals and they turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Marnee is great and so creative.
    Lindsey Married on 04/13/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My sister had used Marnee for her wedding and we were so impressed I did not even talk to other photographers when it was time to pick one for my wedding. She is professional, comfortable, and makes the entire process extremely easy. I was also very impressed at how fast she had our photos and album to us. Not to mention, every single person who has seen our album has been amazed and commented it is the best they have seen. If you go with Marnee I promise you won't be disappointed!
  • Holli
    Holli Married on 11/03/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marriott Photography was AMAZING! Marnee Marriott has become a true friend of ours and we are enchanted by her work. When it came to our wedding, we knew exactly who we wanted to capture such a special moment. Marnee made the day so enjoyable and really took the time to capture the little moments that we will forever cherish. She is passionate about what she does and we truly felt that; she wanted to make our day very special and exceed our expectations. She was enjoyable, passionate, exciting and kind, making us feel like family and adding a special touch to our experience.

Marriott Photography's reply:

Holli, Thank you so much for these kind words! I feel so blessed to have met you and Ryan and have enjoyed being a part of your amazing milestones - from the engagement (Disneyland) to the wedding... Looking forward to some cute babies in the future too! :) xoxo - so blessed to have clients and friends like you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Birkett Entertainment Birkett Entertainment Wedding DJs

I Love working with Marnee. She is so sweet and so talented. Cant wait to work and see her soon. :) Chris Birkett at Birkett Entertainment

Designs By Design Designs By Design Wedding Florists

Marnee is an AMAZING photographer! We've had the pleasure of knowing Marnee for several years and always are thrilled when a client tells us they've selected Marriott Photography to shoot their event. You'll fall in love with her too.

Blackstone Country Club Blackstone Country Club Country Club Weddings

Marriott Photography is HIGHLY recommended by Blackstone Country Club! Marnee is so sweet and talented. She truly knows how to capture every special moment from your wedding day. We can't wait for her to come back out to shoot another wedding!

Scottsdale, 85255

Available by appointment.
Location of (Marriott Photography)

Marriott Photography frequently asked questions

Marriott Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
Marriott Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
Marriott Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs
Marriott Photography is recommended by 98% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding