5396 Pickwick Lane NW, Lilburn, GA 30047 Map · Phone number

About Marmaros Productions

Marmaros Productions is a wedding planning company based out of Lilburn, Georgia, that serves the Atlanta region. Megan and Mallory would be delighted to work with couples to create a gorgeous, memorable wedding day that they will cherish for years and years.

Marmaros Productions will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, non-religious, and religious weddings and elopements. They offer couples packages for day-of coordination, partial, and full planning. Their packages come with many services, including help with event design, referrals, timelines, to-do lists, and much more.

Follow Marmaros Productions on

Marmaros Productions 5
Marmaros Productions 6
  • Chip

Chip & Kate Fleming · Married on 02/08/2019

Truly the most amazing company!

There aren't even words to describe how thankful we are for Megan and Mallory of Marmaros Productions! From start to finish, they were always there for any questions we had, always one step ahead of us, always so organized and always considered our wants/needs above of anything else. Through our engagement and planning to wedding day, I was completely trusting of their professionalism, honesty and ability to take care of everything when needed!
    We could not have asked for better company to help us make our wedding day as perfect as it was. So incredibly glad we found Marmaros Productions and blessed to now call them friends!
    Will be recommending this company to everyone we know!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Savannah Long · Married on 01/20/2019

10/10 would hire again in a heartbeat and I highly recommend Megan and Mallory to every engaged friend I know!

When we got engaged, I was pretty excited to plan out my wedding. Marmaros guided me in a timeline of what I needed to have done and when while following my lead in my vision of the wedding. What I really wanted Marmaros to do was be my day of coordinators. My goal was for myself, my groom, and our parents to not lift a finger on the big day so we could enjoy each other's company and really take in every beautiful moment. We got just that! From our first meeting several months out from the wedding I knew Megan and Mallory had everything under control, they were a well oiled machine. I even had a few moments of panic where I wasn't sure we would be ready in time and they talked me off the ledge and reminded me how prepared we were. The day of was perfect, they set up all the centerpieces and made sure it matched the seating chart, they set up all the extra tables and chairs, they made sure all the ceremony elements were ready to go, they coordinated myself, my groom and all the bridal party so we were where we needed to be for the photographer and videographer who were also directed by Marmaros of where to be and when. They most importantly stayed in constant communication with myself and my groom so we were calm and knew what was going on and didn't go in the wrong area so we didn't see each other before the ceremony. And the most touching of all, right before they opened the doors so I could walk down the aisle with my dad, they reminded me to breath and enjoy every moment and waited until I gathered myself and was ready to go. They did such a great job at the reception too, releasing tables, encouraging people to go dance and making sure everyone was ready for the send off. Overall my groom and I both agree it was the most perfect wedding and Marmaros Productions was a huge help in making sure everything went off without a hitch.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Marmaros Productions 7
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/12/2018

Professional, Fun, Knowledgeable

We absolutely loved working with Marmaros. I was able to share my vision with them, and watch it come to fruition on my wedding day. They are knowledgeable and always looking for new ways to make the planning process easier. If I could give them six stars for value, I would. Their insight was helpful, and I never wondered if they had everything together. I found them to be incredibly easy to work with, and I absolutely will be recommending them to my friends!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Marmaros Productions 8

Marmaros Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2