Marmaros Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

Marmaros, the Greek origin for the word marble, is made up of two different colors that individually are beautiful. However, when the colors are mixed together, like in marble, they create something extraordinary.

​Other planning companies are only a part of your planning process a month before - we want to be there the whole time.

That's what makes Marmaros extraordinary. We want to know your wedding like the back of our hands, and that happens by walking together from day one. With our available assistance throughout your entire engagement at an affordable price, you'll be left feeling confident and calm on your big day. It's your wedding, after all. And we're committed to making it the best possible day for everyone involved!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Molly
    Molly C. Getting married on 11/01/2022

Highly recommend!!

I cannot recommend Marmaros Productions enough!! Working with them was one of the best choices I made related to my wedding! I am absolutely a control freak, so letting someone else take the reigns was a little scary for me, but Megan and Mallory couldn’t have done better! They are so organized, professional, friendly and always on top of things. They were always available, quick to respond and ready to help in any way. They made my wedding day as simple as it could be for me! Megan and Mallory kept the day running smoothly and probably took care of problems I didn’t even know about. It gave me peace of mind knowing they were there to handle any and everything on my wedding day. I highly recommend using Marmaros Productions for your big day!!
  • Kristin
    Kristin P. Getting married on 08/02/2022

Best team ever- 10/10 would work with them again!

They are truly the best and made my wedding day the most perfect day. I was planning a destination wedding, dealing with the pandemic throughout my engagement, and a cross country move from TX to TN. Megan was always responsive/flexible with my hospital work schedule, helped me with any tasks, and always there to calm my nerves. On my wedding day I did not have to worry/stress about anything because Megan and Mallory were there to make the day go smoothly. Not to mention my friends and family loved them too! 10/10 recommend these gals for all your wedding planning needs! After our first meeting with Megan my *now* husband was even excited about her and how much of a help she was. We truly could not have had the most perfect wedding weekend with out the Marmaros team!
    Grace Married on 06/11/2022

We love them so much!

Marmaros Productions was AMAZING to work with! We had the Riesling package, and it a wonderful experience! Megan met with us 4 times before the month of our wedding and also communicated with us over email and phone countless times. These check-ins were great because she helped to make sure we were on track with our planning and gave us advice on what to work on next!

The month of our wedding and the day of our wedding, Marmaros was somehow even more incredible! Megan was so thorough during our walkthrough and with all of the details we communicated with her beforehand. Our wedding look a lot of coordination between many vendors, decor set up, and last minute additions. Megan was even able to add on some pieces of furniture rentals the morning of our wedding (more comfortable chairs for our grandparents) & our entire family was SO grateful for that! Megan and Mallory were both with us the day of the wedding, and they both have an amazing ability to somehow juggle running the entire wedding AND checking in with you constantly. Our wedding was so smooth and stress-free! We loved it so much and cannot thank Megan and Mallory enough for making it happen! We love them and cannot recommend them enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Team

Megan Harris
Megan Harris
CEO/Lead Planner

While working at a popular North Georgia Wedding Venue for two years along with helping all our Marmaros Couples, Megan planned and executed over 100 weddings. She still works part-time at her childhood dance studio as a Technical & Marketing Manager, as well as teaches. Weddings are her favorite way to spend her weekends!

Mallory Brown
Mallory Brown
COO/Lead Planner

Mallory started working at HiRez Studios with their Events Department and it didn't take her long to become a Project Manager for events! Her 9-5 brings so much to weddings logistically and her specialty at weddings is design and making sure everything is perfect for our couples!

Olivia Edwards
Olivia Edwards
Lead Planner/Assistant

Olivia has enjoyed witnessing the unique beauty that each couple brings to their wedding. She has assisted Megan and Mallory for years now and is now on-staff as one of our coordinators! On wedding day, you’ll find her as your second hand from decorating, place setting, assisting with rehearsals and so much more!

5396 Pickwick Lane NW Lilburn, GA, 30047
Location of (Marmaros Productions)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding