5396 Pickwick Lane NW, Lilburn, GA 30047 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Marmaros Productions

Marmaros, the Greek origin for the word marble, is made up of two different colors that individually are beautiful. However, when the colors are mixed together, like in marble, they create something extraordinary.

​Other planning companies are only a part of your planning process a month before - we want to be there the whole time.

That's what makes Marmaros extraordinary. We want to know your wedding like the back of our hands, and that happens by walking together from day one. With our available assistance throughout your entire engagement at an affordable price, you'll be left feeling confident and calm on your big day. It's your wedding, after all. And we're committed to making it the best possible day for everyone involved!

• Woman-owned

Videos 1 Video

26 Reviews for Marmaros Productions

• Kristin

Kristin P. · Getting married on 08/02/2022

Best team ever- 10/10 would work with them again!

They are truly the best and made my wedding day the most perfect day. I was planning a destination wedding, dealing with the pandemic throughout my engagement, and a cross country move from TX to TN. Megan was always responsive/flexible with my hospital work schedule, helped me with any tasks, and always there to calm my nerves. On my wedding day I did not have to worry/stress about anything because Megan and Mallory were there to make the day go smoothly. Not to mention my friends and family loved them too! 10/10 recommend these gals for all your wedding planning needs! After our first meeting with Megan my *now* husband was even excited about her and how much of a help she was. We truly could not have had the most perfect wedding weekend with out the Marmaros team!

Sent on 02/23/2021
  • Keri

Keri O. · Married on 06/12/2021

Hire Marmaros and I promise you will be so glad you did!

If you hire Marmaros, you will NOT regret it! They are exceptional to work with. They always have a timely and helpful response to any questions, and truly helped us to pull off an unforgettable day! Marmaros was always willing to meet with us, even at a last minute request. They were great with communication and helped us finalize the plans for our day. On our wedding day, I was confident that Marmaros had everything handled so I didn't have to stress or worry and could enjoy our wedding day with our family and friends! Their attention to detail, quick thinking on their feet, and genuine care for all they work with truly sets them apart! When one of our vendors was late, Marmaros handled it quietly so guests didn't notice and everything went smoothly! I didn't (and neither did anyone in my family) have to stress or try to contact the vendor and could focus on spending time with loved ones who came to celebrate with us! Marmaros is so kind and uplifting which truly makes a difference! When corralling and giving directions to our large wedding party, they were so kind to everyone and wanted to ensure everyone had the best time. I am honestly trying to figure out how I can host another event so that I can work with Marmaros again!

Sent on 06/23/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Marmaros Productions Pricing

Marmaros Productions Price Rates

Marmaros Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1900
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Marmaros Productions

Megan Harris

Megan Harris

CEO/Lead Planner

While working at a popular North Georgia Wedding Venue for two years along with helping all our Marmaros Couples, Megan planned and executed over 100 weddings. She still works part-time at her childhood dance studio as a Technical & Marketing Manager, as well as teaches. Weddings are her favorite way to spend her weekends!

Mallory Brown

Mallory Brown

COO/Lead Planner

Mallory started working at HiRez Studios with their Events Department and it didn't take her long to become a Project Manager for events! Her 9-5 brings so much to weddings logistically and her specialty at weddings is design and making sure everything is perfect for our couples!

Olivia Edwards

Olivia Edwards

Lead Planner/Assistant

Olivia has enjoyed witnessing the unique beauty that each couple brings to their wedding. She has assisted Megan and Mallory for years now and is now on-staff as one of our coordinators! On wedding day, you’ll find her as your second hand from decorating, place setting, assisting with rehearsals and so much more!

• 5396 Pickwick Lane NW Lilburn, GA, 30047 See on map
    Location of (Marmaros Productions)