Grapefruit Photo

3 Reviews for Grapefruit Photo

• Abigail

Abigail Gibson · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Highly Professional and Talented

I am so beyond thankful I hired Yo to be my wedding photographer! I cannot speak highly enough of her service or quality of work. Yo's keen eye and editing skills had me looking back at my wedding photos with tears in my eyes. She beautifully captured every emotion and every memorable moment from our wedding so beautifully. What makes Yo stand out among many photographers, is that not only are her pictures great quality, but she has a talent for making photography an art, bringing originality to every photo. She is also so much fun to work with and goes the extra mile to make sure she captures everything you envisioned and then some. She is prudent and even sends you a sneak peak of your photos within a few days of your wedding. We received over 100 photos from our wedding shortly after our day. After having Yo as our photographer, I find it difficult to think of having anyone else take our pictures in the future. I plan on having Yo as our permanent photographer. Thank you, Yo, for capturing the most treasured day of my life. Words cannot express enough my gratitude!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Carly Thamer · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Photographer!

To me, wedding pictures are something I knew I would cherish forever. That is the reason why I spent SO much time trying to find the PERFECT photographer for my wedding and, boy, did I. Yo and Melanie were absolutely amazing! She is so easy to work with, makes things fun, and will go out of her way to make sure you are happy! We got married in October and still look at our photos on a regular basis and are amazed that she managed to make 2 awkward people look so perfect! I would highly recommend Grapefruit Photo to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/27/2019

Exceptional photography

Yo and Heather are absolutely amazing! I was sick on my wedding day, but that didn't stop them from getting incredible pictures. They were also extremely flexible and did whatever we needed. Since I was sick, the ceremony time got pushed back a bit and our time for pictures got cut out. Yo and Heather are magic though, and still managed to get some stunning pictures despite even in the dark. I could not be happier with their work and would recommend them 1000x over!

Sent on 08/05/2019

• 2529 Gold hill ct Villa Rica, 30180 See on map
    Location of (Grapefruit Photo)