Grapefruit Photo

Mirror Lake, Villa Rica, GA 30305 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

Other couples have also viewed

• Tempus Photography
  • Jesse Garrett Photography
  • Audrey Rae Photography
  • Brydon Lynn Photography

4 Reviews for Grapefruit Photo

• Lena

Lena A. · Married on 06/02/2021

Exceeded our photo expectations!!

Yo was so much more than a photographer throughout my engagement and wedding process. Not only did she deliver the most unimaginable photos for both of my sessions but I really appreciated her attentiveness, active communication, valuable suggestions, and sweet demeanor. Yo and her team really went above and beyond for our photo sessions delivering the most artistic, vibrant, and picturesque photos. Since we had reserved the rooftop of Ventanas for our wedding shoot, I asked Yo for suggestions of city shots in the surrounding area before moving to the rooftop and she surprised me with the most incredible shots. She could make a small courtyard in Atlanta look like the Botanical Garden in the shots; talented is an understatement when I describe Yo. Being away from our friends and family for these elopement shots were difficult when it came to dealing with all the logistics of things, but that's where Yo showed to go above and beyond again and helped ensure all was in order and even got me into my wedding dress! Again, if you want one less thing to worry about for your engagement and wedding shoots, hire Yo and her team. They really do care about their clients and their work to the utmost degree. I will always be recommending Grapefruit Photography to all my family and friends.

Sent on 06/09/2021
  • Abigail

Abigail G. · Married on 11/01/2020

Highly Professional and Talented

I am so beyond thankful I hired Yo to be my wedding photographer! I cannot speak highly enough of her service or quality of work. Yo's keen eye and editing skills had me looking back at my wedding photos with tears in my eyes. She beautifully captured every emotion and every memorable moment from our wedding so beautifully. What makes Yo stand out among many photographers, is that not only are her pictures great quality, but she has a talent for making photography an art, bringing originality to every photo. She is also so much fun to work with and goes the extra mile to make sure she captures everything you envisioned and then some. She is prudent and even sends you a sneak peak of your photos within a few days of your wedding. We received over 100 photos from our wedding shortly after our day. After having Yo as our photographer, I find it difficult to think of having anyone else take our pictures in the future. I plan on having Yo as our permanent photographer. Thank you, Yo, for capturing the most treasured day of my life. Words cannot express enough my gratitude!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Carly T. · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Photographer!

To me, wedding pictures are something I knew I would cherish forever. That is the reason why I spent SO much time trying to find the PERFECT photographer for my wedding and, boy, did I. Yo and Melanie were absolutely amazing! She is so easy to work with, makes things fun, and will go out of her way to make sure you are happy! We got married in October and still look at our photos on a regular basis and are amazed that she managed to make 2 awkward people look so perfect! I would highly recommend Grapefruit Photo to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 12/27/2019

• 2529 Gold hill ct Villa Rica, 30180 See on map
    Location of (Grapefruit Photo)