Lawrenceville, GA 30043 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Espeute Productions

Espeute Productions is a memory-oriented, multi-tiered production company that provides videography, photography, and entertainment services to its clients. With our state-of-the-art equipment and experienced professionalism, we are able to capture every detail of life’s most defining moments. We can also assist in the production of major works, such as short and feature films, as well as with commercials and corporate marketing videos. We are passionate about what we do and always come prepared to accommodate your every need.

Follow Espeute Productions on

6f3187ff13623ba5 7 Extravagant

104 Reviews for Espeute Productions

Anna R. · Married on 10/10/2020

The best dj out there

If you have made it to Espeute Productions page, seriously, look no further. The whole team at Espeute Produtions is brilliant, so friendly, helpful, and easy to work with. My sister worked with Espeute Productions for her wedding, based off a recommendation she received from her friend. She was able to get Daniel and that was hands down the most fun wedding thanks to him. Fast forward to it being my turn to get married, and Daniel and his team were one of the FIRST vendors I got in touch with. We were able to book with Daniel again and besides marrying my husband, Daniel being our DJ was probably the most thing I was looking forward to, as was my family who had attended my sister's wedding. Even through being a covid bride, Daniel did not let that take away from giving us the best reception. They implemented ways for guests to safely interact and suggest songs, which was amazing. But, he did not let the party stop there. He did what Daniel does best and got out on the dance floor and wowed our guests with his moves and (safe) interactions. He truly outdid himself again and we still have guests talking about how much fun the night was and how amazing the DJ was. Do yourself a favor, and book with Espeute - I could genuinely not speak higher of this company and Daniel! Follow their social media and you will see a glimpse of how great they are!

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica W. · Married on 10/03/2020

Great experience for DJ and photography!

We used Espeute Productions for both our DJ and our photography. They took the most beautiful engagement and wedding pictures for us! Every photographer we worked with was friendly, professional, and fun! For the music, we had both a DJ and Emcee in our package and they kept the party going all night long! Daniel really knows how to get a crowd pumped up and motivate everyone to get out on the dance floor. I have already recommended them to fellow brides. We got married in 2020, and everyone working wore a facemask and the process felt very COVID safe.

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • Mo Doonan

Mo Doonan · Married on 07/10/2020

Absolute perfection!

I cannot say enough good things about working with Estebon! He was not only super easy to work with, but also amazingly professional. While we did put together some potential song suggestions Estebon led the night by reading the crowd. Our dance floor filled as soon as it opened and Estebon was sure to keep it full. He interacted with our crowd, kept smiles on faces and even shared some of his own dance moves. I will certainly recommend him to all in friends for any events they plan in the future!

Sent on 11/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Espeute Productions Pricing

Espeute Productions Price Rates

• Cayce Callaway Photography Wedding Photographers

Daniel's terrific at getting people up and dancing without being obnoxious (really hard to find in a DJ!). I've seen him work with some pretty low key crowds and by the end they were all on their feet, including the grandmothers. I've recommended him over and over and brides have been delighted every time.

• Gwinnett Historic Courthouse Historic Weddings

Wonderful to work with and flexible with my clients. His staff is professional and knowledgeable.

• Lawrenceville, GA, 30043 See on map
    678-315-2197 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Espeute Productions)