Espeute Productions

Lawrenceville, GA View map

Espeute Productions is a memory-oriented, multi-tiered production company that provides videography, photography, and entertainment services to its clients. With our state-of-the-art equipment and experienced professionalism, we are able to capture every detail of life’s most defining moments. We can also assist in the production of major works, such as short and feature films, as well as with commercials and corporate marketing videos. We are passionate about what we do and always come prepared to accommodate your every need.

• Dustin
    Dustin R. Married on 12/11/2021

DJ K'Smoove (Kevin) was Out of This World Great!

DJ K'Smoove (Kevin) from Espeute Productions did an amazing job at our wedding! He was not like most DJs in the fact that he was very interactive with our guests throughout the night. Kevin brought his fun energy into our special day and kept the dance floor hopping, literally, by participating and guiding our guests on the dance floor with some of the most favorite wedding dance song moves. My wife and I received so many comments throughout the night about how fun and exceptional our DJ was. From the ceremony to the last dance song of the night we cannot say enough good things about Kevin and Espeute Productions and how special they made our big day. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing DJ and company!!
    Karen A. Married on 05/02/2021

Highly recommend

Daniel and his team are absolutely fantastic!!! Provided services and attention far exceeding our expectations!!! And Daniel is incredibly responsive & caring.
    Anna R. Married on 10/10/2020

The best dj out there

If you have made it to Espeute Productions page, seriously, look no further. The whole team at Espeute Produtions is brilliant, so friendly, helpful, and easy to work with. My sister worked with Espeute Productions for her wedding, based off a recommendation she received from her friend. She was able to get Daniel and that was hands down the most fun wedding thanks to him. Fast forward to it being my turn to get married, and Daniel and his team were one of the FIRST vendors I got in touch with. We were able to book with Daniel again and besides marrying my husband, Daniel being our DJ was probably the most thing I was looking forward to, as was my family who had attended my sister's wedding. Even through being a covid bride, Daniel did not let that take away from giving us the best reception. They implemented ways for guests to safely interact and suggest songs, which was amazing. But, he did not let the party stop there. He did what Daniel does best and got out on the dance floor and wowed our guests with his moves and (safe) interactions. He truly outdid himself again and we still have guests talking about how much fun the night was and how amazing the DJ was. Do yourself a favor, and book with Espeute - I could genuinely not speak higher of this company and Daniel! Follow their social media and you will see a glimpse of how great they are!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Cayce Callaway Photography Cayce Callaway Photography Wedding Photographers

Daniel's terrific at getting people up and dancing without being obnoxious (really hard to find in a DJ!). I've seen him work with some pretty low key crowds and by the end they were all on their feet, including the grandmothers. I've recommended him over and over and brides have been delighted every time.

Gwinnett Historic Courthouse Gwinnett Historic Courthouse Historic Weddings

Wonderful to work with and flexible with my clients. His staff is professional and knowledgeable.

Lawrenceville, GA, 30043
678-315-2197
Location of (Espeute Productions)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding