Espeute Productions Reviews

Espeute Productions 5
Espeute Productions 6

Siuwai Man · Married on 10/07/2018

Best DJ in town!

Daniel is very professional and accommodating. He was very hands on and enthusiastic during my wedding. I can see his passion and I love him for that. I highly recommend Daniel. There was nothing I would change with my experience with Daniel. He's the best DJ in town and affordable.

Maggie · Married on 09/15/2018

Daniel is hands down the best! Every single person that was at our wedding came up to tell us how much they love the variety of music he played-we gave him free reign as long as people danced! He was out on the dance floor dancing with our guests and keeping the party alive. The online system to choose songs for the special dances and ceremony is so easy to navigate. Everyone is super quick to respond and so helpful! Having Espeute Productions at our wedding was definitely the life of the party!!

Molly · Married on 09/08/2018

Daniel was so incredibly amazing to work with for our wedding. He came highly recommended from our venue and we knew right away we had made a great decision for our needs. He was always very easy to talk to- he sent package info and detailed event info via email, called several times to add a personal touch and make sure details were correct and is just an all around great guy to get to know. The night of our wedding, Daniel came out from behind the booth multiple times and was interacting with guests getting them even more involved on the dance floor! We had never seen this before and it was so cool to see how easily he fit in and how comfortable he was doing his job! He kept our event flawlessly on track and everyone was raving about him throughout the night. He truly values you as not only his customer, but a person. We can easily say we made a friend in Daniel throughout the planning process and really appreciate everything he did for us! HIGHLY recommend Espeute Productions for your next event... you will not be disappointed!

Peter · Married on 09/08/2018

Estebon was awesome. Great selection of music, great energy, on time and on point. I would definitely use his services again

• F

Fernando · Married on 09/01/2018

These guys are something else!!! I had guests after the party complimenting the DJ and MC on how good of a job they did. The party was alive at all times thanks to these two guys. I highly recommend them.

Kristin · Married on 06/09/2018

These guys were absolutely incredible! We knew that they were interactive, but we did not realize that they were that amazing. They kept the party going all night long. They knew exactly how to read the crowd and also played all the requests from the guests as well. Could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. They were truly professionals and perfected their craft. They also helped me (the groom) prepare a surprise flash mob dance with my groomsmen for my bride. We were able to choreograph a 6 minute song in an hour and a half the day before! It was amazing and my bride absolutely loved it. We loved dancing with Daniel and Esteban and they made sure everyone was having a great time. If you want to have the best night of your life, you need to start with Espeute Productions! Trust us, you will not be disappointed!

Espeute Productions 7
    Espeute Productions 8
    Espeute Productions 9
    Espeute Productions 10
    Espeute Productions 11
    Espeute Productions 12

Susan · Married on 05/05/2018

Daniel was a FANTASTIC DJ! He came highly recommended, but I was thrilled with the effort he made even before the wedding started. He introduced himself to everyone (bridal party, vendors, parents, wedding director etc) and found out how as DJ he could help with timing, sound system and music well before ceremony started. He was set up and ready to go. When it was time for the reception, he was great at keeping the atmosphere upbeat and giving everyone music to dance to. As mother of the bride, I so appreciate how he kept the whole event going and offered smooth transitions from moment to the next! I highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot sing the praises of Espeute Productions enough! You guys made our wedding amazing and we cannot thank you enough! Estebon is the most energetic, fun, attentive DJ we have ever seen!

Daniel · Married on 04/21/2018

Talk about a hype man! We got so many "best wedding ever" and I attribute it to the DJ, as he led so many dances and made people want to get out on the floor and dance. The ceremony music was exactly what we wanted, the intros were great, and everything was what we wanted and then some. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Leanna

Leanna · Married on 04/07/2018

Daniel and Estebon were wonderful to work with and made our wedding reception such a fun time. They put on a spectacular performance and kept the crowd on their feet with perfect interaction! Thank you for everything! :)

Robin · Married on 01/20/2018

Daniel was the best DJ we have ever had or seen at an event, ever! He got the party going, and kept the dance floor full. He provided us with lighting and a mirror ball that made the reception hall look amazing. As the mother of the groom, I highly recommend him and his team to anyone and everyone looking for a DJ.

Alexandria · Married on 12/23/2017

One of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning! So glad Marsha recommended you guys

Jayme · Married on 06/10/2017

Daniel was a fantastic dj! He was very involved in making sure the bride was enjoying everything, dancing with us, and kept the party going all night! Highly recommended

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2017

Wow! Estebon was fantastic!! He was so much fun and really got our guests moving on the dance floor! It says a lot when the mother-of-the-bride spends that much time dancing! In addition, the ceremony music was exactly as we had planned. It was a magical day and music was a big part of it. Thank you so much Estebon and Espeute Productions!
    Lisa Colson, Mother-of-the-Bride

John · Married on 06/10/2017

Daniel was FANTASTIC - My Daughter and new Son-in-law did a great job finding Espeute productions.
    Daniel took charge and believe me a good time was had by all!

- my Daughter and new son - in Law could not have picked a better DJ
    THis guy is first class all the way- A GOOD time was had by ALL!

Susan · Married on 06/03/2017

Very engaging. So glad we were referred to you!

Christi · Married on 04/08/2017

The Best DJ ever!!!! Always on point with his music:). You will not go wrong with this company. Very easy to work with

Alexis · Married on 03/18/2017

I cannot thank Espeute Productions enough for being apart of my wedding day! My husband first heard about Daniel and his production team roughly 8 years ago from his brother's wedding. My husband recalled how amazing Daniel was, and that no one could compete with that kind of service. And he was right! NO ONE can compete with the quality of service Daniel provides. Daniel made the entire experience personable. He wanted to get to know us as a couple before we even discussed what kind of music we wanted to be played.
    The day of the wedding was a day never to forget! The dance floor was never empty, and Daniel played music that appealed to all ages (2-89). My relatives from the north are still talking about how wonderful the wedding was and how they wish they had a DJ like Daniel up where they are. Espeute Productions is no doubt the greatest vendor I have ever worked with. And because of Espeute Productions, my wedding is still being talked about!

Colleen · Married on 11/19/2016

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, here he is!! We worked with Daniel and he is amazing!! He was so easy to get a hold of and always answered our questions promptly! he kept the crowd going during the reception and made sure everyone was having a good time! The guests all raved about how awesome the music was and Daniel made sure every song we requested was played! He was easy to work with and professional and so fun!! We were sooo happy we got to have Daniel DJ our reception, we couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Taylor · Married on 10/28/2016

Daniel and his team were out of this world! He was the DJ at my aunt's wedding last year and we knew we HAD to hire him! He totally set the mood and got EVERYONE up to dance and taught people how to dance - everyone was begging me for his info after the wedding! I recommend Daniel to anyone and everyone no matter what your style is!!! Thank yu for making our wedding unforgettable!!!

Scarlett · Married on 10/22/2016

I'm so glad we booked Espeute (and Daniel) for our wedding. Before the wedding, we used his website to put in song choices as well as vetoed song choices which made the music on the wedding day stay true to what the couple had selected. That being said, he is very in tune with how to fill a dance floor and is able to play music that matches with the vibe of the party. He's also very flexible in that we actually had to move the DJ table from the back to the front of the room during the flip and he didn't have a problem with that, which we really appreciated. He also really enjoys himself which is a plus and isn't afraid to show off some of his own awesome dance moves on the dance floor as well. I'd definitely pick Daniel as our DJ if I had to plan our wedding again!

Khary · Married on 10/16/2016

Great Company! We met them at a bridal event and immediately liked their vibe.
    Unfortunately our DJ fell really ill and was admitted to the hospital right before our wedding but Daniel was on top of it, organized a replacement and communicated with us through the whole process. The replacement DJ was awesome and did everything exactly how we wanted. Absolutely no complaints!

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Great service, very professional. My guests loved him, he kept us on schedule and played the songs we requested. Awesome awesome awesome

Kayla · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I hired Daniel and his team on the spot at my cousin's wedding one year prior to our wedding date. I couldn't believe the amount of work and thought that they put in to both the videography and DJ services. Daniel and Esteban were on the dance floor keeping guests entertained and kept the excitement level up through the night. We were ecstatic when Daniel told us that he had our wedding date available. From the moment we booked him until the release of our wedding video, Daniel was always communicating regularly and returned phone calls or email questions quickly. There was never a moment that I felt like he was not taking care of us. I had the pleasure of having Daniel's wife, also an amazing photographer, as the person videoing me throughout my day getting ready. She caught some of the most precious moments and knew just what to say to me if she could tell I was getting anxious. We are so incredibly happy with the video and thoroughly enjoyed our reception because of you guys. Thank you SO much!!!

LeeAnn · Married on 09/04/2016

BOOK HIM!!! Daniel was so courteous, respectful and FUN! He had our guests primed and ready to dance and celebrate.