79 Reviews for Espeute Productions

Uplighting (5)
Consultation (4)
Do-Not-Play List (4)
79 Espeute Productions Reviews

Daniel was a FANTASTIC DJ! He came highly recommended, but I was thrilled with the effort he made even before the wedding started. He introduced himself to everyone (bridal party, vendors, parents, wedding director etc) and found out how as DJ he could help with timing, sound system and music well before ceremony started. He was set up and ready to go. When it was time for the reception, he was great at keeping the atmosphere upbeat and giving everyone music to dance to. As mother of the bride, I so appreciate how he kept the whole event going and offered smooth transitions from moment to the next! I highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot sing the praises of Espeute Productions enough! You guys made our wedding amazing and we cannot thank you enough! Estebon is the most energetic, fun, attentive DJ we have ever seen!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Talk about a hype man! We got so many "best wedding ever" and I attribute it to the DJ, as he led so many dances and made people want to get out on the floor and dance. The ceremony music was exactly what we wanted, the intros were great, and everything was what we wanted and then some. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Daniel , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Daniel and Estebon were wonderful to work with and made our wedding reception such a fun time. They put on a spectacular performance and kept the crowd on their feet with perfect interaction! Thank you for everything! :)

Profile Picture Leanna, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Daniel was the best DJ we have ever had or seen at an event, ever! He got the party going, and kept the dance floor full. He provided us with lighting and a mirror ball that made the reception hall look amazing. As the mother of the groom, I highly recommend him and his team to anyone and everyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Robin, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning! So glad Marsha recommended you guys

Profile Picture Alexandria, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow! Estebon was fantastic!! He was so much fun and really got our guests moving on the dance floor! It says a lot when the mother-of-the-bride spends that much time dancing! In addition, the ceremony music was exactly as we had planned. It was a magical day and music was a big part of it. Thank you so much Estebon and Espeute Productions!
Lisa Colson, Mother-of-the-Bride

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Daniel was a fantastic dj! He was very involved in making sure the bride was enjoying everything, dancing with us, and kept the party going all night! Highly recommended

Profile Picture Jayme, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Daniel was FANTASTIC - My Daughter and new Son-in-law did a great job finding Espeute productions.
Daniel took charge and believe me a good time was had by all!

- my Daughter and new son - in Law could not have picked a better DJ
THis guy is first class all the way- A GOOD time was had by ALL!

Profile Picture John, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very engaging. So glad we were referred to you!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The Best DJ ever!!!! Always on point with his music:). You will not go wrong with this company. Very easy to work with

Profile Picture Christi, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot thank Espeute Productions enough for being apart of my wedding day! My husband first heard about Daniel and his production team roughly 8 years ago from his brother's wedding. My husband recalled how amazing Daniel was, and that no one could compete with that kind of service. And he was right! NO ONE can compete with the quality of service Daniel provides. Daniel made the entire experience personable. He wanted to get to know us as a couple before we even discussed what kind of music we wanted to be played.
The day of the wedding was a day never to forget! The dance floor was never empty, and Daniel played music that appealed to all ages (2-89). My relatives from the north are still talking about how wonderful the wedding was and how they wish they had a DJ like Daniel up where they are. Espeute Productions is no doubt the greatest vendor I have ever worked with. And because of Espeute Productions, my wedding is still being talked about!

Profile Picture Alexis, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, here he is!! We worked with Daniel and he is amazing!! He was so easy to get a hold of and always answered our questions promptly! he kept the crowd going during the reception and made sure everyone was having a good time! The guests all raved about how awesome the music was and Daniel made sure every song we requested was played! He was easy to work with and professional and so fun!! We were sooo happy we got to have Daniel DJ our reception, we couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Profile Picture Colleen, 11/19/16, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Daniel and his team were out of this world! He was the DJ at my aunt's wedding last year and we knew we HAD to hire him! He totally set the mood and got EVERYONE up to dance and taught people how to dance - everyone was begging me for his info after the wedding! I recommend Daniel to anyone and everyone no matter what your style is!!! Thank yu for making our wedding unforgettable!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I'm so glad we booked Espeute (and Daniel) for our wedding. Before the wedding, we used his website to put in song choices as well as vetoed song choices which made the music on the wedding day stay true to what the couple had selected. That being said, he is very in tune with how to fill a dance floor and is able to play music that matches with the vibe of the party. He's also very flexible in that we actually had to move the DJ table from the back to the front of the room during the flip and he didn't have a problem with that, which we really appreciated. He also really enjoys himself which is a plus and isn't afraid to show off some of his own awesome dance moves on the dance floor as well. I'd definitely pick Daniel as our DJ if I had to plan our wedding again!

Profile Picture Scarlett, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great Company! We met them at a bridal event and immediately liked their vibe.
Unfortunately our DJ fell really ill and was admitted to the hospital right before our wedding but Daniel was on top of it, organized a replacement and communicated with us through the whole process. The replacement DJ was awesome and did everything exactly how we wanted. Absolutely no complaints!

Profile Picture User7494398, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great service, very professional. My guests loved him, he kept us on schedule and played the songs we requested. Awesome awesome awesome

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I hired Daniel and his team on the spot at my cousin's wedding one year prior to our wedding date. I couldn't believe the amount of work and thought that they put in to both the videography and DJ services. Daniel and Esteban were on the dance floor keeping guests entertained and kept the excitement level up through the night. We were ecstatic when Daniel told us that he had our wedding date available. From the moment we booked him until the release of our wedding video, Daniel was always communicating regularly and returned phone calls or email questions quickly. There was never a moment that I felt like he was not taking care of us. I had the pleasure of having Daniel's wife, also an amazing photographer, as the person videoing me throughout my day getting ready. She caught some of the most precious moments and knew just what to say to me if she could tell I was getting anxious. We are so incredibly happy with the video and thoroughly enjoyed our reception because of you guys. Thank you SO much!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BOOK HIM!!! Daniel was so courteous, respectful and FUN! He had our guests primed and ready to dance and celebrate.

Profile Picture User7179266, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Daniel was awesome to work with! He put up with my numerous phone calls about song choices and even talked me through pre wedding jitters. He gave me recommendations when I asked, and he listened to my every concern. The planning center that he gives you is also a very helpful, too. The day of my wedding it rained, which delayed the ceremony almost an hour. Unfortunately, this cut into a little bit of the D.J. time, but it didn't matter AT ALL. Daniel completely made up for it, and all of the guests were up dancing (my grandparents and, you know even the people that "don't" dance). My new husband and I looked around and we couldn't believe how many people were having an absolute blast. No one wanted the wedding to end! For weeks and weeks after the wedding we kept getting remarks like, "You're wedding was beautiful, and also your D.J. was SO good. How did you find him?" Not only is Daniel professional, talented and personal, he is also very affordable. Thanks Daniel for saving our day and making it so special and fun!

Profile Picture Makayla, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Daniel was not only a great DJ, but he was also an excellent MC. My wedding went so smoothly thanks to him! He was incredibly responsive throughout the whole wedding planning process, and the company's online portal made making playlists very easy. Other than being very professional, Daniel was also an awesome entertainer! He danced and interacted with all of my guests - it made everyone more comfortable, and we all had a good time! My package included ceremony mics, reception mics (for speeches), party lights, great customer service, and an awesome DJ - the price was $950 plus the cost of a hotel room. For those who are on a budget, the price might seem a little steep, but I promise you will not regret hiring Daniel Espeut to DJ your wedding.

Profile Picture Judith, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Daniel is amazing!! Not only did he fly in from Georgia to film the wedding, he made the day special and became a huge part of our family. His talent captured beautiful and lasting memories that we will forever cherish. His professionalism is A+ but the best part was when he actually became a part of the fun times at the reception!! The guests loved him!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Estebon was the best DJ we could have asked for. Played a great mix of songs and kept the party going. Everyone had soo much fun and many times i was told it was the most fun reception ever! Ive passed on his name to a few others i know about to tie the knot also. I highly recommend using EsPeute productions and especially Estebon. I have nothing but praise for him. THANK YOU Estebon for making my weddibg day a huge successful and an awesome party!

Profile Picture alan, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic! Best DJ experience we have ever had! Daniel Espeute chose great music to play throughout the evening. Daniel led dances on the floor that created an enjoyable atmosphere. Highly recommend Daniel Espeute as a DJ!

Profile Picture Jana, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I can't tell you how many compliments I received on Daniel, my wedding DJ! For the last week, all of my guests have told me how much they loved him, loved his energy, and loved the music he played. Daniel did a fantastic job of taking the playlist I gave him and organizing/adding to it so that people were on the dance floor all night. We told Daniel that we were having a 1920s themed event, so he came dressed for the part! He is a literal dream to work with and you are so incredibly lucky if he is available for your event!!

Profile Picture User5599025, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews