Espeute Productions Reviews

99 Reviews for Espeute Productions

• Mo Doonan

Mo Doonan · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Absolute perfection!

I cannot say enough good things about working with Estebon! He was not only super easy to work with, but also amazingly professional. While we did put together some potential song suggestions Estebon led the night by reading the crowd. Our dance floor filled as soon as it opened and Estebon was sure to keep it full. He interacted with our crowd, kept smiles on faces and even shared some of his own dance moves. I will certainly recommend him to all in friends for any events they plan in the future!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Cindy Lupi · Married on 11/11/2019

Best day ever!

This DJ Company is hands down who you want to book when you want everyone out on the dance floor. They were so professional and great to work with and made our special day the dream wedding we wanted for our daughter to come true!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Kelly Mckinley Mathis · Married on 10/26/2019

Am absolute blast!

Daniel was great! He was interactive and got the crowd dancing! I would recommend him to anyone for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Jacque

Jacque · Married on 10/11/2019

If You're Looking for a DJ that Brings It!

Esteban was such a great DJ that I've passed on his information to my company for our annual holiday party! It can be difficult to get our families on the dance floor, but Esteban knew how to work the crowd. Not only did he get everyone out there and excited, but he was right out there next to us teaching some of the older folks the wobble and hyping everyone up during the more modern songs.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Lynda

Lynda Wheeler · Married on 09/14/2019

Espeute Productions - Highly Recommended

Daniel and his team at Espeute Productions are true professionals and a joy to work with. We hired them as the DJ for our daughter's wedding and they did all the music and mic work for the ceremony, social hour, dinner reception and dancing afterwards. Daniel is very energetic and engaging as he was able to get guests of all ages out on the dance floor even people who normally don't dance. Many of our guests complimented us on the music and said how much they enjoyed the wedding and the DJ.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Grace · Married on 07/09/2019

Yes yes & yes

You will NOT be disappointed if you choose them for your special day. They kept the energy alive and rocking throughout our entire reception. Such an awesome company but even more importantly... amazing, kind, and thoughtful people!

Sent on 10/16/2019

CALEB G LEONARD · Married on 06/22/2019

DJ at our Wedding

Daniel is the best DJ that me and my wife have seen. Not only was the reception music and atmosphere absolutely amazing, but he went out of his way to make sure everything that we needed for our ceremony was taken care of as well. Espeute Productions is the only company I would recommend for whatever party you plan on having. Thank you, Daniel! You made our day one that we will never forget.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Natalia

Natalia Busuttil · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing!

Espeuté Productions is an ABSOLUTE MUST for your events. They keep the party going, the dress to impress, their music is also PERFECTION.
    We are so incredibly glad we had the opportunity to have Estebon and DJ Wizeguy to keep the party going for our wedding.

Seriously if you are looking for wedding entertainment DO NOT LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE. This company is absolute perfection.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2019

Fantastic Choice

Cannot express how awesome they were. Unfortunately, the GA TN game was at same time as part of our party. Even though we had no dancers at times, they continued as if the floor was full. Once the game was over, they got the crowd back out there. Everyone at the party commented on how fantastic they were. They are not simply DJs, they are professional entertainers.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Mary · Married on 02/23/2019

Best part of the wedding!

Seriously, this was the most complimented and my favorite part of the whole wedding. Everyone kept telling us how much FUN Estebon was and just how energetic he was. Our dance floor was literally full the entire night and just so much fun. The planning and communicating was so easy. I was really nervous about finding the PERFECT DJ. Estebon took time out to meet me for lunch to talk about my vision and the kind of wedding I wanted. He totally got it and absolutely delivered. Of all my wedding decisions, picking Espeute (and Estebon) especially was the best! 100% recommend.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Giliana Rogers · Married on 01/05/2019

The best DJ

Highly recommend Daniel Espeute!! He’s not only an amazing DJ, fun and entertaining But he’s also EXTREMELY RESPONSIBLE, Y’all want a DJ you can rely on and be ON TIME the day of your wedding and that would be Dj Espeute. Thank you for everything 10 stars to yall!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Corey Marshburn · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Weddinf Ever!

I can not believe how great a job they did at making sure no one wanted to leave the dance floor! Once YMCA played everyone was glued to the dance floor having the time of their life! My one ask on my wedding day was that everyone had a blast and they sure delivered!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Siuwai Man · Married on 10/07/2018

Best DJ in town!

Daniel is very professional and accommodating. He was very hands on and enthusiastic during my wedding. I can see his passion and I love him for that. I highly recommend Daniel. There was nothing I would change with my experience with Daniel. He's the best DJ in town and affordable.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Maggie · Married on 09/15/2018

Daniel is hands down the best! Every single person that was at our wedding came up to tell us how much they love the variety of music he played-we gave him free reign as long as people danced! He was out on the dance floor dancing with our guests and keeping the party alive. The online system to choose songs for the special dances and ceremony is so easy to navigate. Everyone is super quick to respond and so helpful! Having Espeute Productions at our wedding was definitely the life of the party!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Molly · Married on 09/08/2018

Daniel was so incredibly amazing to work with for our wedding. He came highly recommended from our venue and we knew right away we had made a great decision for our needs. He was always very easy to talk to- he sent package info and detailed event info via email, called several times to add a personal touch and make sure details were correct and is just an all around great guy to get to know. The night of our wedding, Daniel came out from behind the booth multiple times and was interacting with guests getting them even more involved on the dance floor! We had never seen this before and it was so cool to see how easily he fit in and how comfortable he was doing his job! He kept our event flawlessly on track and everyone was raving about him throughout the night. He truly values you as not only his customer, but a person. We can easily say we made a friend in Daniel throughout the planning process and really appreciate everything he did for us! HIGHLY recommend Espeute Productions for your next event... you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Peter · Married on 09/08/2018

Estebon was awesome. Great selection of music, great energy, on time and on point. I would definitely use his services again

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • F

Fernando · Married on 09/01/2018

These guys are something else!!! I had guests after the party complimenting the DJ and MC on how good of a job they did. The party was alive at all times thanks to these two guys. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/09/2018

These guys were absolutely incredible! We knew that they were interactive, but we did not realize that they were that amazing. They kept the party going all night long. They knew exactly how to read the crowd and also played all the requests from the guests as well. Could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. They were truly professionals and perfected their craft. They also helped me (the groom) prepare a surprise flash mob dance with my groomsmen for my bride. We were able to choreograph a 6 minute song in an hour and a half the day before! It was amazing and my bride absolutely loved it. We loved dancing with Daniel and Esteban and they made sure everyone was having a great time. If you want to have the best night of your life, you need to start with Espeute Productions! Trust us, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Susan · Married on 05/05/2018

Daniel was a FANTASTIC DJ! He came highly recommended, but I was thrilled with the effort he made even before the wedding started. He introduced himself to everyone (bridal party, vendors, parents, wedding director etc) and found out how as DJ he could help with timing, sound system and music well before ceremony started. He was set up and ready to go. When it was time for the reception, he was great at keeping the atmosphere upbeat and giving everyone music to dance to. As mother of the bride, I so appreciate how he kept the whole event going and offered smooth transitions from moment to the next! I highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot sing the praises of Espeute Productions enough! You guys made our wedding amazing and we cannot thank you enough! Estebon is the most energetic, fun, attentive DJ we have ever seen!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Daniel · Married on 04/21/2018

Talk about a hype man! We got so many "best wedding ever" and I attribute it to the DJ, as he led so many dances and made people want to get out on the floor and dance. The ceremony music was exactly what we wanted, the intros were great, and everything was what we wanted and then some. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • Leanna

Leanna · Married on 04/07/2018

Daniel and Estebon were wonderful to work with and made our wedding reception such a fun time. They put on a spectacular performance and kept the crowd on their feet with perfect interaction! Thank you for everything! :)

Sent on 04/20/2018

Robin · Married on 01/20/2018

Daniel was the best DJ we have ever had or seen at an event, ever! He got the party going, and kept the dance floor full. He provided us with lighting and a mirror ball that made the reception hall look amazing. As the mother of the groom, I highly recommend him and his team to anyone and everyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Alexandria · Married on 12/23/2017

One of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning! So glad Marsha recommended you guys

Sent on 01/19/2018

Jayme · Married on 06/10/2017

Daniel was a fantastic dj! He was very involved in making sure the bride was enjoying everything, dancing with us, and kept the party going all night! Highly recommended

Sent on 06/14/2017