Pompano Beach, FL 33065 Map · Phone number

About Markei Events & Productions

Markei Events & Productions is a full service wedding and event planning company committed to providing professional, innovative and quality service to our clients. Our goal is to ensure that our clients receive the individual attention they deserve. There are several ways you can work with our consultants at Markei Events. You may hire us to help you with every aspect of planning your wedding, from preparing your budget to addressing your invitations to returning floral supplies and tuxedos. On the other hand, if you would like to plan the event yourself, you can hire our consultants to coordinate the wedding ceremony and reception leaving you and your family free to enjoy your special day. We have earned the reputation of bringing our clients' vision to reality. Contact us and let us make your wedding dreams bigger than life.

01 24 0131
1754a3c6a35da7c4 1231863670250 03470019

4 Reviews for Markei Events & Productions

• Susan

Susan · Married on 03/10/2012

Marjorie Stanbury, owner of Markei Events and Productions is the most creative person we have ever met. She is able to think outside of the box and to make dreams into reality. She brought our beach theme to the golf course. She works with you to help you create your dream wedding within your budget. We highly recommend this vendor. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/08/2012

Melissa · Married on 12/19/2008

Markei Events is the best Event Planning company I've worked with. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 01/15/2009

Sara · Married on 07/06/2007

Markei Events & Productions went above and beyond for my wedding! As an event planner myself, I am very attentive to detail and had an exact vision for my big day. Marjorie and her team executed every detail of my plan - and then went above and beyond to add their own touches that I wouldn't have even planned for. Their services definitely enhanced my wedding experience and for that I am forever thankful.

Sent on 02/01/2009

Award

Markei Events & Productions FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Pompano Beach, 33065 See on map