Mark Bugnaski Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Mark Bugnaski Photography

Michigan real weddings, photojournalism

Capturing real moments of friends, family and love! Photography is my passion and it’s a pleasure to use my years of experience as an award-winning photojournalist to capture the memories of your wedding day.

My approach is professional, artistic and unobtrusive. Of course I also work to give you the traditional photos, but my speciality is capturing the real moments that tell the story of your event.

I also offer hourly rates and will work with you to customize the perfect photography service.

Southwest Michigan Wedding and Event Photographer, Mark Bugnaski

Please contact me for pricing and availability: Markbugnaski@me.com 269-370-0951

See my galleries at: markbugnaski.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Toning (1)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)

Fantastic photographer. He was great and super easy to work with. Very professional and made sure I got exactly what I wanted captured for my special day. I would highly recommend Mark! I am shocked at all the photos he got! He really captured my whole day and told the story. I am so pleased with the editing of our photos as well. I super appreciated all his hard work and his professionalism. Higher Mark for your wedding especially if you want that story book, candid shot feel, you won't be disappointed :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mark did an excellent job photographing a reception we had for my grandmother's 90th birthday. He was extremely easy to work with and he did an amazing job capturing the special moments from the evening as well as with the posed pictures (which wasn't easy --- big groups with lots of small children). He sent the photos to us very quickly as well. I highly recommend Mark!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/19/17, 1 Review

Matted Prints
Negatives
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Does a fantastic job in photographing wedddings and other special events. You will enjoy working with Mark Bugnaski.

Events

2818, Kalamazoo, MI 49008   See On Map
Mark Bugnaski Photography is a wedding photographer from southwest Michigan. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, and St. Joseph. Mark Bugnaski Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in Michigan, lakeshore, Kalamazoo, Photographer, photography.