8394 Coventry Court, North Charleston, SC 29420 Map · Phone number

About Mark Anthony Photography LLC.

Hi! We are a family owned and operated photography company that specializes in "putting pictures back where they belong". We are known for our beautiful finished products that we provide to all our brides and grooms. In the age of digital we have lost that connection with our pictures. To many photographers are happy with just photographing your day, putting the images onto a CD/DVD and handing it over to you with a quick "goodbye". Here at Mark Anthony Photography we work really really hard to get the images that we want and tells the story of your day without words. Since we work so hard on them we want you to enjoy them everyday for the rest of your days! We specialize in finished products like prints, matting and framing, albums, memory boxes, a vast array of mounting choices like canvas, metal and acrylic! We want you to put your pictures on your walls, your coffee tables, your office desk, wherever! We just want them out so you and everyone around you can enjoy them. Let's put an end to stashing the disc into a drawer and never pulling it out again and start "putting pictures back where they belong"!

Follow Mark Anthony Photography LLC. on

img0138
img0212
ddb6c64af6fc0ec4 1366664972076 img0084 2
Bride with boquet

11 Reviews for Mark Anthony Photography LLC.

Julie · Married on 10/21/2012

Our photography was amazing. After we saw the other pictures that were done, we wanted them to do our wedding! Mark did a wonderful job. He captured every moment and more. Everyone commented on how he took pictures and didn't bother anyone. He was very professional and when the pictues came in they were great quality! The price was very resonable and we loved the product we got back. We highly recommend to get an album. That was a great purchase for us and great memories!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Mark Anthony Photography LLC.'s reply:

Thanks so much Julie!! I was totally honored when you and Nic asked me to photography your wedding. I must say I think I had just as much fun or even more than ya'll!! It was a blast! That album looked awesome! Thank you again for the review!

Kristin · Married on 04/16/2011

I honestly could not have been happier with Mark Anthony Photography for our April 2011 wedding. Mark was amazing to work with and captured great moments for us. We love his style and his willingness to be bold and creative. We have even used him as our family photographer after welcoming a baby boy into our lives! We'd recommend Mark a million times over.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Mark Anthony Photography LLC.'s reply:

Aww thanks so much guys!! You two, I mean three, have been so much fun to work with!! I feel like I am part of the family with all the different shoots we've been on!! I'm totally looking forward to watching your family grow!

We loved having Mark be a part of our special day - the photography was amazing!! We would def. recommend him to anyone :)

Sent on 05/06/2013

Mark Anthony Photography LLC. FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints
    Proofs

• Elegant by Design Bridal Wedding Jewelers

Working with Mark to get the perfect shot was so painless. He is so willing to please and, such a patient man. Also very professional. The pictures came out so much better than I had ever hoped for. I will be more than happy to recommend him in the future.

• a bella bouquet
    a bella bouquet Wedding Florists

I have had the distinct pleasure of working with Mark and Reneka and can honestly say that their pictures are not just ordinary. They manage to capture the simplest of details in such a way that turns every photograph into art. Having an background in art, I can truly appreciate their talents and would highly recommend them to every bride whose wish is to cherish the memories of the most important day of their lives through priceless, one of a kind photographs.

• 8394 Coventry Court North Charleston, 29420 See on map
    Location of (Mark Anthony Photography LLC.)