Sorrento, LA 70778 Map · Phone number

About Marilyn Dennis

Welcome to Weddings by Marilyn!

I am a non-denominational ordained Minister who officiate weddings in New Orleans, Gonzales, Sorrento, Baton Rouge and the surroundings areas. My husband and I have been married for 37 years.

We understand how important your special day is to you and are committed to offer service for public or private, large or small weddings at the location of your choice.

Our desire is to continue our commitment of quality service to our couples as we have for the past 9 years. Please feel free to contact us and we will be honored to help make your day a “Special Day”.

(504)236-0622 cell

oak alley 3 30 13 candice jay
SamplePicturetaken062709
June20112

46 Reviews for Marilyn Dennis

There isn't enough that I can say about Mrs. Marilyn. She was so loving and supportive throughout our journey to the altar. It was so hard to find the perfect officiant for our destination wedding, but when we met with Mrs. Marilyn; we knew that she was everything! Not only did she officiant our wedding, but also completed our premarital counseling. If ever you need someone to officiant your wedding in the area Mrs. Marilyn is perfect for the occasion! May God continue to bless her and works.

Drew and Lenka · Married on 08/22/2015

Marilyn was awesome, Im so glad I found her. She responded to all my questions and emails very quickly. She was professional, calmed my nerves during the ceremony . I highly recommend her, she is fantastic! Thank you Marilyn!

Angela · Married on 07/11/2015

Minister Dennis is awesome. She is so professional and kind. Her presence is so reassuring. She responded quickly to my initial contact and communicated effectively throughout the whole process. We are from Alabama so the communication was a big plus. She is very thorough and even goes as far as sending you a sample ceremony script and is very open to additions or changes. I already let her know she will be our only choice when we choose to renew our vows. Please do not think twice about calling her. I promise, you will not regret it.

• Sorrento, 70778 See on map