Marie Nicole Weddings

Vero Beach, FL View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Here at Marie Nicole Weddings, we want to make the planning process a smooth, stress-free and a fun experience. We will take the time to get to know you, and help create an event that reflects your vision, personality, and style flawlessly. We listen to all of our clients' thoughts and desires throughout the planning process, offering guidance along the way. To ensure the very best experience, every client receives access to our Preferred Vendors list. This list is a selection of the vendors we have been working with over the years and set our highest standards with. We take care of all the details from Customized “To Do” lists to Set up and Coordination on the day of, so that you can enjoy the moments of your engagement throughout the entire process.

Let the memories begin!

Marie Nicole is a Certified Wedding Planner located in Vero Beach, FL serving the Treasure Coast, Brevard and surrounding areas.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kaitlyn G. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing - 100% Recommend

Hiring Marie Nicole Weddings to help plan my wedding was hands down the best decision I made during my planning process. Marie was phenomenal to work with all around. Aside from her wedding vision and her ability to make any of your ideas come to life, she had amazing vendor recommendations (many I would have never discovered without her). My wedding day was absolutely stress free and I didn’t have to worry about anything aside from getting myself ready and partying! Our parents and wedding guests have even been raving about her ever since because she handled everything with ease.

*If you’re looking for a wedding planner - Marie Nicole Weddings is the best decision you could make*
    Tayler S. Married on 05/01/2021

Marie Nicole is the one for you!

When hiring a wedding planner/coordinator go with Marie Nicole, 100%. She was the most amazing person to work with, she brought my vision to life, and heard our concerns if any came up. Nonetheless, both my parents tested positive for Covid-19, ONE WEEK BEFORE the wedding. So we had to postpone the wedding. Let me tell you my fiance and I were so stressed out but Marie jumped into action that day and was able to find 3 dates that our current vendors were available for and got them all scheduled on the new date we decided on! We had everything rescheduled the day she was informed, talk about "on it" and speedy! Our wedding day was perfect we couldn't have asked for anything more and a large part of that is due to Marie's professionalism and love for making weddings all they can and should be! Thank you so much Marie for making our special day one to remember.
    Lisa K. Married on 02/20/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Wow. All I can say is Marie Nicole did an absolutely amazing job with helping my Husband and I plan our wedding. We are from Minnesota and I was very nervous about trying to plan a wedding in a short period of time, in another state, and during covid. Marie Nicole helped me every step of the way, answering all my questions (and there were a lot) quickly and thoroughly. Even with being a very busy lady, she always made me feel like I was number 1, which put me at so much ease during the wedding planning process. She has so many vendors, and contacts that if any issues arose in the planning, she had someone else we could reach out to. Our wedding day turned out beautiful and exactly how we imagined. Marie Nicole was so efficient and had everything planned to a T that she was able to even find a moment to come and relax with me before the wedding where we could talk and just connect even more. My husband and I could not have done it with out Marie Nicole - she not only is an amazing wedding planner, but a beautiful soul!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Tiffany Danielle Photography Tiffany Danielle Photography Wedding Photographers

Weddings are hectic. Weddings are stressful! There is no getting around that. Unless you have a super fabulous wedding planner to orchestrate it for you! I met Marie Late last year, and boy am I glad I did! She is the sweetest girl ever! Every wedding I watch her create is absolutely beautiful! Full of details, happiness, and of course wonderful vendors! You don't want to be setting everything up on your own wedding day. You should be relaxing, drinking some wine, and laughing (or tearing up) with your loved ones! Hiring a wedding planner, or even at least a day of coordinator, is the best possible thing you can do to ensure your day goes through smoothly. She works with her brides for months on end creating their beautiful event. She will keep you organized, on track, and on time!

Vero Beach Vero Beach, FL, 32966
772-577-2755
Location of (Marie Nicole Weddings)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding