Vero Beach, Vero Beach, FL 32966 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Marie Nicole Weddings

Here at Marie Nicole Weddings, we want to make the planning process a smooth, stress-free and a fun experience. We will take the time to get to know you, and help create an event that reflects your vision, personality, and style flawlessly. We listen to all of our clients' thoughts and desires throughout the planning process, offering guidance along the way. To ensure the very best experience, every client receives access to our Preferred Vendors list. This list is a selection of the vendors we have been working with over the years and set our highest standards with. We take care of all the details from Customized “To Do” lists to Set up and Coordination on the day of, so that you can enjoy the moments of your engagement throughout the entire process.

Let the memories begin!

Marie Nicole is a Certified Wedding Planner located in Vero Beach, FL serving the Treasure Coast, Brevard and surrounds areas.

Follow Marie Nicole Weddings on

Marie Nicole Weddings 5
Marie Nicole Weddings 6
Marie Nicole Weddings 7

Alexandra · Married on 06/15/2019

We had the Best Day Ever !!

My husband and I had a perfect wedding!
    Marie helped my dream come true, she turned my vision into reality !!! She was very professional, focused, detail oriented, and was extremely patient with us while developing our wedding day. From our Catholic ceremony to our black tie country club wedding, Marie made everything happen! Every single time when i e-mailed, texted or called her, no matter what time, she was right there to answer all my questions at any time.
    Thanks, Marie, our day wouldn’t have been the same without you!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Marie Nicole Weddings 10
  • Gabriela

Gabriela Gracia-Martinez · Married on 06/06/2019

Beach wedding

It was everything I expect it exactly how I wanted it and picture it couldn't be any happier..

Sent on 06/07/2019

Marie Nicole Weddings FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Tiffany Danielle Photography
    Tiffany Danielle Photography Wedding Photographers

Weddings are hectic. Weddings are stressful! There is no getting around that. Unless you have a super fabulous wedding planner to orchestrate it for you! I met Marie Late last year, and boy am I glad I did! She is the sweetest girl ever! Every wedding I watch her create is absolutely beautiful! Full of details, happiness, and of course wonderful vendors! You don't want to be setting everything up on your own wedding day. You should be relaxing, drinking some wine, and laughing (or tearing up) with your loved ones! Hiring a wedding planner, or even at least a day of coordinator, is the best possible thing you can do to ensure your day goes through smoothly. She works with her brides for months on end creating their beautiful event. She will keep you organized, on track, and on time!

• Vero Beach Vero Beach, FL, 32966 See on map