Marie Nicole Weddings Reviews

Marie Nicole Weddings 7
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 04/05/2019

Best planner ever!

I don’t even know where to start. I had no idea how much work a wedding was, I was so overwhelmed until I met with her and then all worries went away! Marie made my whole wedding experience perfect! She met with me whenever needed, provided wonderful vendors, and a monthly do to list, even to late night text messages. Listened to what I wanted and made every dream come true. When it came to the wedding day all perfect, our vision came together beautifully. She forms a bond with you that blossoms into an amazing friendship. She will give you the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Marie Nicole Weddings 8
    Marie Nicole Weddings 9
    Marie Nicole Weddings 10
    Marie Nicole Weddings 11
    Marie Nicole Weddings 12

Meghan Favorite · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely the best decision of my entire wedding

There is so many things to say about Marie Nicole, but for all the future brides looking for a wedding planner please look no further, this is your girl. My wedding day was more than I could have ever dreamed of and so much of that was because of Marie Nicole and all her hard work. Throughout the process of planning this wedding, I would come up with an idea and every single time her response was "I'll make it happen". She worked perfectly with all my other vendors and made all the details so flawless that I had nothing to worry about all day. It even rained on my big day, at an outside venue, and she still made everything work out perfectly. I could be here all day with nothing but amazing things to say about her. I promise you from the bottom of my heart Marie Nicole will make all your wedding dreams come true, like she did mine.

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Marie Nicole Weddings 13
    Marie Nicole Weddings 14
    Marie Nicole Weddings 15

Rachel · Married on 02/16/2019

I was so happy to have her at my beast friends wedding. I was the maid of honor and there was an issue with the family. Not only did she get everything solved but she calmed down me and the bride and made it the best day of her life. The set up was beautiful and everything element as planned. The small details and her attention to detail make her worth so much more than she charges. Definitely will have her plan my own wedding!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Rosemary and Dan Baker · Married on 02/02/2019

Only hire if you want a perfect day!!

Marie is not only a knowledgeable and professional wedding planner, she focuses on so many details, listens and builds relationships. We cannot express enough on how much thought and thoroughness she contributed to make our planning and the day of the wedding experience flawless and fun. She partnered with vendors that contribute wonderful work. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and work with Marie Nicole!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Marie Nicole Weddings 16
    Marie Nicole Weddings 17
    Marie Nicole Weddings 18
    Marie Nicole Weddings 19

Casey · Married on 09/22/2018

Marie keeps up with wedding trends and let me know what was in and not so in. Her suggestions really helped us have the best day we could have possibly had.

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Marie Nicole Weddings 20

Ginny · Married on 04/15/2018

I was under the misconception that I could plan my own intimate wedding alone, from out of state. Marie stepped in and took all my worries away. She responded immediately to every call, email... everything. I have heard from several guests ours was the best wedding they had ever been to. Marie did an outstanding job of pulling all my ideas together to make a gorgeous, stress free wedding.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2018

I honestly don't know where to start here. Marie Nicole was not only a wedding essential for us, or a saving grace throughout the process but she became our friend. My husband and I have been on cloud 9 since our wedding day and none of it would have been what it was without Marie Nicole's hard work. She is passionate about her clients and their dreams for their special day. She worked with us on everything we wanted and made sense of any confusion we came across. Having her throughout our wedding planning process was the best decision we made and I could never repay her for her hard work on our wedding day. Our vision was her main focus. She is a pleasure to work with and we were honored to have her be a part of our wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • W

Wendi · Married on 03/03/2018

Marie Nicole was the best! She was involved in the wedding from the second we hired her!! Shes amazing and I cant say enough good things about her! THANKS FOR MAKING OUR DAY PERFECT!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Andrea · Married on 11/18/2017

Marie Nicole took ove my wedding planning after my previous planner had to unexpectedly close her business. She did an amazing job of jumping in and taking over coordinating vendors and setting up meetings! She was always no more than an email or phone call away, which was very helpful as I Iive in Orlando and our wedding was in Vero. She had answers to all of my wedding questions. I am so happy we found her! If you are having a wedding, you need Marie Nicole!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2017

Marie was always available to talk to at any time! She was always thinking outside of the box and her creative juices were always flowing. Felt like I was working with a friend.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Marie Nicole Weddings 21

Joseph · Married on 11/04/2017

My brother had his wedding in October of this year. Marie was their wedding planner, and she was awesome. She made sure everything was in order and that the bride, groom and both families were always informed and up to date. The entire wedding and reception from start to finish went great without a single snag. She did great!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Marie Nicole Weddings's reply:

** November ;)

Mother of the Bride · Married on 10/28/2017

I hired Marie to help with my daughter's wedding, which was out of town. She has been a huge help to me & we only had 6 months to plan. She assisted with vendor selections & meetings and we were very happy with the DJ & musician, photographer & make-up artist and wonderful florist and decorations. When a storm moved in and our beach ceremony & outdoor reception had to be moved, she and her assistant worked very hard to move everything after already setting up in another location. We had a beautiful and fun wedding and I greatly appreciate all of her help.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Truly amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better day and it all came together because of Marie. She was always available when I needed her and took care of everything so I didn’t have to worry. She also went above and beyond to make sure that everything went perfect even if it meant staying longer or doing things that weren’t part of her job description. Forever thankful for her service.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Daniella · Married on 12/03/2016

We loved Marie! We booked her a month before our wedding, and she was nothing but responsive, courteous, and helpful! She knew pretty much all of the vendors we were using, and her knowledge is extensive. There are so many little things that a bride does not think about when planning her own wedding! Marie really showed my now husband and I that with all of the little details that come along with a wedding, it is hard to complete all of the tasks yourself. She was absolutely outstanding! Our wedding was perfect. It would not have been as wonderful if it had not been for Marie's constant hard work in getting it there.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Mel · Married on 11/08/2015

Marie was a dream! We got her middle package (not sure what it's called) and I feel we got beyond what we paid for. Using her vendors made things so simple while we planned a wedding during both of our jobs busy seasons. Her floral and dj vendors will be used by us again anytime we'd need them. She was beyond flexible, knowledgeable and we anything we did or did not wanna do happened just as we'd discussed in those first meeting. She also had a serious medical issue the weekend of our wedding and you would have NEVER known! I was so impressed!

Sent on 01/18/2016
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 11/07/2015

Marie helped make our day spectacular!! Couldn't have done it without her!!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Erica · Married on 12/13/2014

Marie Nicole is fantastic! She and her staff came to the rescue to take on multiple parts of our wedding to help make the experience much less stressful, and beautiful! She provided wonderful contacts for flowers, rentals, officiant, etc. They were all well priced and did a great job. My husband and I were very pleased with each of her recommendations. The only thing I would have done differently was contacted her sooner! She is amazingly talented and was worth every dollar.

Sent on 01/22/2016

tiffany · Married on 11/08/2014

Marie is an angel in disguise. Over this past year that I have been planning my wedding she has become more than a wedding planner, she has become my dear friend. She stood by me, made sure that I was stress free, and if I was a little bit stressed she made sure to alleviate that stress as fast as she could :) She did everything in her power to make my wedding the thoughtful and emotional one we wanted it to be. She has amazing connections and wonderful vendors, and really jumped through many many hoops to make my event that much more special. Thank you so much Marie!!!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Angela · Married on 10/11/2014

Marie is very professional, enthusiastic and caring. She helped us make the best memories by her attention to detail and execution of plans. Our wedding day was more beautiful than we could have imagined!

Sent on 01/01/2015

John · Married on 07/14/2014

The time we spent with Nicole and her team was a great time. Everything worked out well.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Jodi · Married on 11/23/2013

We hired Marie to coordinate all vendors & for the day of... what a savior she was, best money spent!! I am a do-it-yourselfer as well as a designer so we had our vision, what we needed was someone who could see it & put everything together - boy did she! My venue was a challenge and I had a lot of details, Marie took the challenges like a pro & was diligent that everyone & everything was just the way we planned. She hooked us up with the best caterer & florist (see reviews), an awesome DJ, very fair & accommodating rental company, officiate & cake - all top notch!

For a young, new to the business wedding planner - she is a little fire cracker and will be there to make sure everything gets done!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Janet · Married on 12/01/2012

My experience with Marie Nicole was simply wonderful! Every girl dreams about her wedding day, and I was able to make my day absolutely perfect and stress free thanks to Marie! Her flexibility, creativity, and great organization skills are just a few of her amazing qualities. I highly recommend Weddings By Nicole Marie to all future brides!

Sent on 01/16/2014

brandi · Married on 08/18/2012

Marie was amazing. Without her services I would of been completely lost and a complete mess!! She is an amazing woman who took special care into every detail, even the smallest of details.... she's got an incredible talent! I wanted a beautiful romantic intimate wedding and she brought my vision to life!! We couldn't thank her enough for the gift she really gave us!!

Thank you a million times over Marie... xoxoxo
    Your blind bride!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Heather · Married on 03/17/2012

Excellent! She took all the stress off my back so I could just enjoy my day!

Sent on 01/18/2014