Marie Nicole Weddings Reviews

41 | Vero Beach, FL

41 Reviews for Marie Nicole Weddings

Kelsey · Married on 06/27/2020

Intimate Beach Wedding

From the start, Marie Nicole Weddings has been easy to work with and able to quickly answer any questions we had. We are from a different state, never met her, or visited the area. She took care of everything!! It was so fun and easy to plan with her and absolutely nothing to stress about. I would recommend her to anyone looking - you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Kaley Brunner · Married on 04/25/2020

Wedding Ceremony

I couldn’t have done my wedding ceremony without Marie!!! She helped with decorations, rehearsal, timeline - everything & every detail was flawless with her help! She is so dedicated and truly amazing at what she does.

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Haberli · Married on 02/29/2020

Life Saver

I highly recommend Marie Nicole. She was a life savor for us. We thought we could have planned our wedding alone, but come to find out that was not the case. So we hired Marie Nicole and it made our wedding planning a breeze! Thank you Marie!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Christina Lisk · Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding planning from across the country

Marie Nicole was incredibly helpful helping me plan my wedding in Vero Beach from Denver! From the food to the table decorations, everything was perfect!

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Faulkner · Married on 02/15/2020

Wedding made with easy!

Marie was absolutely fantastic. She made the entire wedding process so enjoyable and made sure every detail was perfect! Absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Kara · Married on 02/08/2020

An absolute pleasure to work with

It's hard to imagine a better wedding planning experience than the one we had with Marie. From Day 1 she was incredibly easy to work with, accessible, unafraid to guide us and fun to plan our wedding with. She communicated with our venue and all major vendors, and kept us on a schedule of necessary tasks, which made putting together our big day actually fun, and not stressful. We would say that her services were worth every penny, but in fact they were in fact worth much, much more than that. She's the best.

Sent on 03/29/2020

Brittney Laner · Married on 02/07/2020

5 Star Planner!

Marie helped me keep my sanity! I hired her for partial planning so I made all of the large decisions, but she guided me along the way. I will always recommend for a bride to hire an expert and Marie receives an A++ from myself and all of my bridal party/family. We all loved her! Everyone kept mentioning to me the day after how she was so calm, but also everywhere we needed her to be! Thank you Marie for making my wedding everything I dreamed of!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Marie · Married on 12/29/2019

Best planner ever!!!

I told Nicole what I wanted and she made it happen, she knew who to hire for the vendors and what exactly needed to be done for my vendors! I am in nursing school and she made the process fun and not stressful. She took care of everything so I could focus on school. She is so kind and talented I couldn’t imagine doing this without her.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Dunphey · Married on 11/16/2019

A fantastic and knowledgeable wedding planner

Marie was so helpful in planning our wedding! Always had great ideas and knew all the right people to make our day so special and more personalized. Had meetings and an easy timeline to keep up with in order to make sure that things were done and ready for the big day. She makes you feel like more than a client, she makes you feel like family. Our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without her helping ever step of the way. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting to take some stress off the craziness of planning for your wedding.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Alexandra · Married on 06/15/2019

We had the Best Day Ever !!

My husband and I had a perfect wedding!
    Marie helped my dream come true, she turned my vision into reality !!! She was very professional, focused, detail oriented, and was extremely patient with us while developing our wedding day. From our Catholic ceremony to our black tie country club wedding, Marie made everything happen! Every single time when i e-mailed, texted or called her, no matter what time, she was right there to answer all my questions at any time.
    Thanks, Marie, our day wouldn’t have been the same without you!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Gabriela

Gabriela Gracia-Martinez · Married on 06/06/2019

Beach wedding

It was everything I expect it exactly how I wanted it and picture it couldn't be any happier..

Sent on 06/07/2019

Taylor · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful!

She helped to make the best day of my life the best day ever. Planning a wedding in our hometown while living in a completely different state was nearly impossible untill we found Marie. She made it possible for us to have the wedding we wanted. From all the phone calls and text messages to meeting with vendors on our behalf she really made the whole experience smooth.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Elizabeth Mcguinnis · Married on 05/04/2019

Dream Wedding!!

Marie Nicole was such a pleasure to work with! I planned my wedding from out of town so she pretty much did EVERYTHING!! She also worked really well with my mother-in-law who was local. The week of the wedding she coordinated with ALL of my vendors and it was such an easy going week for me, which is what I wanted! I would use her again for any other parties I need to plan in the future and I would highly recommend her to any brides working to plan their dream wedding! Thank you Marie Nicole!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent planner!!

Marie was amazing to work with! I did not have to do anything the day of, she took care of everything!! I’m so glad I used her vendors instead of finding my own, made everything so easy. Super flexible and had no problem for any of the planning process with her.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 04/05/2019

Best planner ever!

I don’t even know where to start. I had no idea how much work a wedding was, I was so overwhelmed until I met with her and then all worries went away! Marie made my whole wedding experience perfect! She met with me whenever needed, provided wonderful vendors, and a monthly do to list, even to late night text messages. Listened to what I wanted and made every dream come true. When it came to the wedding day all perfect, our vision came together beautifully. She forms a bond with you that blossoms into an amazing friendship. She will give you the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Meghan Favorite · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely the best decision of my entire wedding

There is so many things to say about Marie Nicole, but for all the future brides looking for a wedding planner please look no further, this is your girl. My wedding day was more than I could have ever dreamed of and so much of that was because of Marie Nicole and all her hard work. Throughout the process of planning this wedding, I would come up with an idea and every single time her response was "I'll make it happen". She worked perfectly with all my other vendors and made all the details so flawless that I had nothing to worry about all day. It even rained on my big day, at an outside venue, and she still made everything work out perfectly. I could be here all day with nothing but amazing things to say about her. I promise you from the bottom of my heart Marie Nicole will make all your wedding dreams come true, like she did mine.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Stenstrom · Married on 03/05/2019

Maire is so helpful and always there when you need her!

Marie made my husband and I feel like we were the only wedding she had, even though I know she is a very busy lady! She responded to our questions right away no matter the time of day. She had suggestions for vendors when we had no idea where to go and they ended up being fantastic. She took our vision and turned it into a reality. It turned out to be even better than we imagined. Everyone asked if I was nervous the day of the wedding and I can honestly say no because I had complete trust in Marie! She is kind, calm, organized, and I thank her for making what is often a stressful planning process a weight off our shoulders.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie Leisner · Married on 03/02/2019

New Best Friend!!

Best Wedding Planner Ever! I chose Marie to do my wedding after working with her at the wedding venue I coordinate. Marie is very personable, and someone now I consider an amazing friend. She puts her heart and soul into every wedding. She gives 110% to make sure that your day is perfect no matter what. She's honest, kind, and makes sure you and your husband are the center of attention that day. She is very creative with her table settings and decor. If you want a wedding planner who is going to work with you, be honest, and develop a lasting friendship with, then Marie is your woman!!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Rachel · Married on 02/16/2019

I was so happy to have her at my beast friends wedding. I was the maid of honor and there was an issue with the family. Not only did she get everything solved but she calmed down me and the bride and made it the best day of her life. The set up was beautiful and everything element as planned. The small details and her attention to detail make her worth so much more than she charges. Definitely will have her plan my own wedding!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Rosemary and Dan Baker · Married on 02/02/2019

Only hire if you want a perfect day!!

Marie is not only a knowledgeable and professional wedding planner, she focuses on so many details, listens and builds relationships. We cannot express enough on how much thought and thoroughness she contributed to make our planning and the day of the wedding experience flawless and fun. She partnered with vendors that contribute wonderful work. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and work with Marie Nicole!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Casey · Married on 09/22/2018

Marie keeps up with wedding trends and let me know what was in and not so in. Her suggestions really helped us have the best day we could have possibly had.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Gina · Married on 04/16/2018

Hiring Marie Nicole was the best decision ever! I am from Chicago and had my wedding in Vero Beach. From the first time I reached out Marie went above and beyond to answer all my questions and ensure my wedding was everything I wanted and more. She is friendly, professional, responsive, and most importantly great at what she does. The vendors she uses are all the best! Marie Nicole was on top of every detail leading up to the wedding. She was always available and got back to me right away with any questions or concerns I had. She met with my vendors to make sure everything was exactly what I envisioned. She also had so many great ideas that made everything come together perfectly. The day of the wedding she made sure everything ran perfect and my day was completely stress free! She is hands down the best. I could not have done it without her. If anyone is considering hiring Marie Nicole for their big day i would hands down recommend doing it. It will be the best decision you make! She is amazing.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Ginny · Married on 04/15/2018

I was under the misconception that I could plan my own intimate wedding alone, from out of state. Marie stepped in and took all my worries away. She responded immediately to every call, email... everything. I have heard from several guests ours was the best wedding they had ever been to. Marie did an outstanding job of pulling all my ideas together to make a gorgeous, stress free wedding.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2018

I honestly don't know where to start here. Marie Nicole was not only a wedding essential for us, or a saving grace throughout the process but she became our friend. My husband and I have been on cloud 9 since our wedding day and none of it would have been what it was without Marie Nicole's hard work. She is passionate about her clients and their dreams for their special day. She worked with us on everything we wanted and made sense of any confusion we came across. Having her throughout our wedding planning process was the best decision we made and I could never repay her for her hard work on our wedding day. Our vision was her main focus. She is a pleasure to work with and we were honored to have her be a part of our wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • W

Wendi · Married on 03/03/2018

Marie Nicole was the best! She was involved in the wedding from the second we hired her!! Shes amazing and I cant say enough good things about her! THANKS FOR MAKING OUR DAY PERFECT!

Sent on 04/27/2018