Marie Nicole Weddings Reviews

Marie Nicole Weddings 5
Marie Nicole Weddings 6
Marie Nicole Weddings 7

Alexandra · Married on 06/15/2019

We had the Best Day Ever !!

My husband and I had a perfect wedding!
    Marie helped my dream come true, she turned my vision into reality !!! She was very professional, focused, detail oriented, and was extremely patient with us while developing our wedding day. From our Catholic ceremony to our black tie country club wedding, Marie made everything happen! Every single time when i e-mailed, texted or called her, no matter what time, she was right there to answer all my questions at any time.
    Thanks, Marie, our day wouldn’t have been the same without you!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Marie Nicole Weddings 10
  • Gabriela

Gabriela Gracia-Martinez · Married on 06/06/2019

Beach wedding

It was everything I expect it exactly how I wanted it and picture it couldn't be any happier..

Sent on 06/07/2019

Taylor · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful!

She helped to make the best day of my life the best day ever. Planning a wedding in our hometown while living in a completely different state was nearly impossible untill we found Marie. She made it possible for us to have the wedding we wanted. From all the phone calls and text messages to meeting with vendors on our behalf she really made the whole experience smooth.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Elizabeth Mcguinnis · Married on 05/04/2019

Dream Wedding!!

Marie Nicole was such a pleasure to work with! I planned my wedding from out of town so she pretty much did EVERYTHING!! She also worked really well with my mother-in-law who was local. The week of the wedding she coordinated with ALL of my vendors and it was such an easy going week for me, which is what I wanted! I would use her again for any other parties I need to plan in the future and I would highly recommend her to any brides working to plan their dream wedding! Thank you Marie Nicole!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Marie Nicole Weddings 11
    Marie Nicole Weddings 12
    Marie Nicole Weddings 13
    Marie Nicole Weddings 14

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent planner!!

Marie was amazing to work with! I did not have to do anything the day of, she took care of everything!! I’m so glad I used her vendors instead of finding my own, made everything so easy. Super flexible and had no problem for any of the planning process with her.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 04/05/2019

Best planner ever!

I don’t even know where to start. I had no idea how much work a wedding was, I was so overwhelmed until I met with her and then all worries went away! Marie made my whole wedding experience perfect! She met with me whenever needed, provided wonderful vendors, and a monthly do to list, even to late night text messages. Listened to what I wanted and made every dream come true. When it came to the wedding day all perfect, our vision came together beautifully. She forms a bond with you that blossoms into an amazing friendship. She will give you the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Marie Nicole Weddings 15
    Marie Nicole Weddings 16
    Marie Nicole Weddings 17
    Marie Nicole Weddings 18
    Marie Nicole Weddings 19

Meghan Favorite · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely the best decision of my entire wedding

There is so many things to say about Marie Nicole, but for all the future brides looking for a wedding planner please look no further, this is your girl. My wedding day was more than I could have ever dreamed of and so much of that was because of Marie Nicole and all her hard work. Throughout the process of planning this wedding, I would come up with an idea and every single time her response was "I'll make it happen". She worked perfectly with all my other vendors and made all the details so flawless that I had nothing to worry about all day. It even rained on my big day, at an outside venue, and she still made everything work out perfectly. I could be here all day with nothing but amazing things to say about her. I promise you from the bottom of my heart Marie Nicole will make all your wedding dreams come true, like she did mine.

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Marie Nicole Weddings 20
    Marie Nicole Weddings 21
    Marie Nicole Weddings 22
  • Jessica

Jessica Stenstrom · Married on 03/05/2019

Maire is so helpful and always there when you need her!

Marie made my husband and I feel like we were the only wedding she had, even though I know she is a very busy lady! She responded to our questions right away no matter the time of day. She had suggestions for vendors when we had no idea where to go and they ended up being fantastic. She took our vision and turned it into a reality. It turned out to be even better than we imagined. Everyone asked if I was nervous the day of the wedding and I can honestly say no because I had complete trust in Marie! She is kind, calm, organized, and I thank her for making what is often a stressful planning process a weight off our shoulders.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Marie Nicole Weddings 23
    Marie Nicole Weddings 24
    Marie Nicole Weddings 25
    Marie Nicole Weddings 26
    Marie Nicole Weddings 27

Rachel · Married on 02/16/2019

I was so happy to have her at my beast friends wedding. I was the maid of honor and there was an issue with the family. Not only did she get everything solved but she calmed down me and the bride and made it the best day of her life. The set up was beautiful and everything element as planned. The small details and her attention to detail make her worth so much more than she charges. Definitely will have her plan my own wedding!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Rosemary and Dan Baker · Married on 02/02/2019

Only hire if you want a perfect day!!

Marie is not only a knowledgeable and professional wedding planner, she focuses on so many details, listens and builds relationships. We cannot express enough on how much thought and thoroughness she contributed to make our planning and the day of the wedding experience flawless and fun. She partnered with vendors that contribute wonderful work. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and work with Marie Nicole!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Marie Nicole Weddings 28
    Marie Nicole Weddings 29
    Marie Nicole Weddings 30
    Marie Nicole Weddings 31

Casey · Married on 09/22/2018

Marie keeps up with wedding trends and let me know what was in and not so in. Her suggestions really helped us have the best day we could have possibly had.

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Marie Nicole Weddings 32

Gina · Married on 04/16/2018

Hiring Marie Nicole was the best decision ever! I am from Chicago and had my wedding in Vero Beach. From the first time I reached out Marie went above and beyond to answer all my questions and ensure my wedding was everything I wanted and more. She is friendly, professional, responsive, and most importantly great at what she does. The vendors she uses are all the best! Marie Nicole was on top of every detail leading up to the wedding. She was always available and got back to me right away with any questions or concerns I had. She met with my vendors to make sure everything was exactly what I envisioned. She also had so many great ideas that made everything come together perfectly. The day of the wedding she made sure everything ran perfect and my day was completely stress free! She is hands down the best. I could not have done it without her. If anyone is considering hiring Marie Nicole for their big day i would hands down recommend doing it. It will be the best decision you make! She is amazing.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Ginny · Married on 04/15/2018

I was under the misconception that I could plan my own intimate wedding alone, from out of state. Marie stepped in and took all my worries away. She responded immediately to every call, email... everything. I have heard from several guests ours was the best wedding they had ever been to. Marie did an outstanding job of pulling all my ideas together to make a gorgeous, stress free wedding.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2018

I honestly don't know where to start here. Marie Nicole was not only a wedding essential for us, or a saving grace throughout the process but she became our friend. My husband and I have been on cloud 9 since our wedding day and none of it would have been what it was without Marie Nicole's hard work. She is passionate about her clients and their dreams for their special day. She worked with us on everything we wanted and made sense of any confusion we came across. Having her throughout our wedding planning process was the best decision we made and I could never repay her for her hard work on our wedding day. Our vision was her main focus. She is a pleasure to work with and we were honored to have her be a part of our wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • W

Wendi · Married on 03/03/2018

Marie Nicole was the best! She was involved in the wedding from the second we hired her!! Shes amazing and I cant say enough good things about her! THANKS FOR MAKING OUR DAY PERFECT!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Andrea · Married on 11/18/2017

Marie Nicole took ove my wedding planning after my previous planner had to unexpectedly close her business. She did an amazing job of jumping in and taking over coordinating vendors and setting up meetings! She was always no more than an email or phone call away, which was very helpful as I Iive in Orlando and our wedding was in Vero. She had answers to all of my wedding questions. I am so happy we found her! If you are having a wedding, you need Marie Nicole!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2017

Marie was always available to talk to at any time! She was always thinking outside of the box and her creative juices were always flowing. Felt like I was working with a friend.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Marie Nicole Weddings 33

Joseph · Married on 11/04/2017

My brother had his wedding in October of this year. Marie was their wedding planner, and she was awesome. She made sure everything was in order and that the bride, groom and both families were always informed and up to date. The entire wedding and reception from start to finish went great without a single snag. She did great!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Marie Nicole Weddings's reply:

** November ;)

Mother of the Bride · Married on 10/28/2017

I hired Marie to help with my daughter's wedding, which was out of town. She has been a huge help to me & we only had 6 months to plan. She assisted with vendor selections & meetings and we were very happy with the DJ & musician, photographer & make-up artist and wonderful florist and decorations. When a storm moved in and our beach ceremony & outdoor reception had to be moved, she and her assistant worked very hard to move everything after already setting up in another location. We had a beautiful and fun wedding and I greatly appreciate all of her help.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Truly amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better day and it all came together because of Marie. She was always available when I needed her and took care of everything so I didn’t have to worry. She also went above and beyond to make sure that everything went perfect even if it meant staying longer or doing things that weren’t part of her job description. Forever thankful for her service.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Daniella · Married on 12/03/2016

We loved Marie! We booked her a month before our wedding, and she was nothing but responsive, courteous, and helpful! She knew pretty much all of the vendors we were using, and her knowledge is extensive. There are so many little things that a bride does not think about when planning her own wedding! Marie really showed my now husband and I that with all of the little details that come along with a wedding, it is hard to complete all of the tasks yourself. She was absolutely outstanding! Our wedding was perfect. It would not have been as wonderful if it had not been for Marie's constant hard work in getting it there.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Mel · Married on 11/08/2015

Marie was a dream! We got her middle package (not sure what it's called) and I feel we got beyond what we paid for. Using her vendors made things so simple while we planned a wedding during both of our jobs busy seasons. Her floral and dj vendors will be used by us again anytime we'd need them. She was beyond flexible, knowledgeable and we anything we did or did not wanna do happened just as we'd discussed in those first meeting. She also had a serious medical issue the weekend of our wedding and you would have NEVER known! I was so impressed!

Sent on 01/18/2016
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 11/07/2015

Marie helped make our day spectacular!! Couldn't have done it without her!!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Erica · Married on 12/13/2014

Marie Nicole is fantastic! She and her staff came to the rescue to take on multiple parts of our wedding to help make the experience much less stressful, and beautiful! She provided wonderful contacts for flowers, rentals, officiant, etc. They were all well priced and did a great job. My husband and I were very pleased with each of her recommendations. The only thing I would have done differently was contacted her sooner! She is amazingly talented and was worth every dollar.

Sent on 01/22/2016