Northridge, CA 91325 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About MariChar Events

We are a small independent event planning company based in Los Angeles since 2010.

Follow MariChar Events on

MariChar Events 1
  • Phil

Phil Berman · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Love them!

Rica worked with us on everything from pre-planning certain events to contacting the vendors before hand... and then of course handling everything day-of. We seriously didn't have to worry about anything because we knew Rica had everything under control. Our event was actually BETTER than we thought it was going to be - and it's partly because of Rica and her team.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2017

Hiring Marichar Events as our day-of coordinator was one of the best decisions made for the wedding. Both Rica and Trina were very attentive and professional throughout planning process of the wedding. With my wedding being at the Richard Nixon Library in Orange County, a venue they were unfamiliar with, our initial meeting was scheduled for a walk through of the venue. Throughout the meeting, Rica and Trina were constantly coming up with different ideas and giving me suggestions, including things I would have never thought of.

Leading up to the wedding, both were easy to get a hold of and got back to me in a timely manner. They were very organized, on top of every thing, and always kept me in the loop without stressing me out.

I was stress free on the day of the wedding and Trina handled everything perfectly, especially when things didn't go according to plan. Even after the wedding, Trina was contacting me to make sure I got back everything from the venue and anything extra that might have been left behind.

Marichar Events goes above and beyond expectations of a coordinator and I am so grateful for all the work they put into making our wedding day so special Thank you Marichar Events!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Miranda · Married on 09/02/2017

I was a fool to think that I could handle everything that goes with wedding planning and execution alone with my maid of honor. Hiring Rica to organize the details was the best decision I made involving the wedding (and that includes my choice of groom, haha!)

From our first phone meeting I knew that Rica was trustworthy and incredibly valuable. She kept up with my vendors and even went out of her way to visit the bakery in person when she stopped responding to questions concerning our cake. She came to my home the weekend before the wedding to pick up all decorations and smaller things for the bridal suite so that my wedding party could just focus on getting ready for the day.

I cannot stress enough how much I leaned on Rica throughout the process of planning and then on the actual wedding day. She handles things you don't even think about, like coordinating getting the bride and groom fed, making sure we had some alone time and so forth.

Our outdoor wedding happened on the hottest day of the year and she made sure that the wedding party was well taken care of, keeping us hydrated and with access to air conditioned rooms as needed.

Hire Rica.