Maricel Kinsella Event Design

Walnut Creek, CA View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Maricel Kinsella Event Design is a professional wedding planner in Walnut Creek, California. Maricel, owner and principal event designer, is an experienced marketing specialist with the talent to create custom events in the San Francisco Bay area and beyond. She has years of knowledge on how to create a spectacular, budget-friendly wedding that will stick with you for the rest of your life. Maricel Kinsella Event Design offers memorable wedding experiences that fit any style.

Maricel Kinsella Event Design offers several different wedding packages to meet your needs and budgets. Marciel uses DIY projects and works with vendors to provide cost-effective solutions for clients without sacrificing quality. A full event design service include up to one year of detail planning, including day of coordination and vendor management. They also offer month-of and day-of coordination services for couples who have all the details planned, and simply want a little time to relax and enjoy their wedding free of stress.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Melissa Married on 06/29/2019

Outstanding Day-of Coordinator

From our first phone call with Maricel, we clicked right away. She was detail-oriented and handled all 15-20 vendors with expertise on the day of. We had an extensive google doc with tasks for her on the wedding day, and she had already gone through the list before our meeting during the week of the wedding. Our wedding ceremony was about 40 minutes from our reception in the city, and this required strong organization and communication skills which Maricel displayed at both locations. She flawlessly helped us out with last minute adjustments on the day of the wedding, and we cannot recommend her enough!
  • Bianca
    Bianca Married on 06/15/2019

Sooo Happy!!!

I want to start of by saying that I am truly glad I made the decision to go with Maricel as our planner. My wedding day was perfect and went by smoothly without any issues. Maricel truly took the stress off of me and my family, so all we were focused on was having an amazing time with our loved ones. Neither I or my family did one thing on my wedding day, which truly allowed us to be relaxed without constantly worry about so many details. Maricel and her husband were there before anyone arrived and helped set up everything beautifully! We just told her the vision we had for the day and she executed it amazingly! I feel as though she went above and beyond and had every detail thought out which is something I wouldn’t have been able to do, or if I did, I would have been stressed and probably forgot about some details. If you are on the fence about hiring Maricel, don’t be! Just trust me and do it. It’s worth it 1000%. To Maricel, thank you so much for being awesome, I’m so glad we had you for our special day.
    Dorothy-Faye Married on 05/04/2019

Mary Poppins

Maricel was great. She had everything in a nutshell. Even though she was our Day Of Coordinator, she still did the whole job as a wedding planner. Down to every detail at the party, if you had an idea she most definitely made it happen. From the decor on display tables, making signs, and printing out the seating chart. She was in contact with all of our vendors, which made things so much easier for us. Shes amazing!

3190 Oak Rd Walnut Creek, CA, 94597
Location of (Maricel Kinsella Event Design)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding