Attributes highlighted by couples

Venue Setup
Attention to Detail
Flowers Quality

On WeddingWire since 2022

Mariah Made It is a wedding floristry company based in Ingleside, Illinois. Specializing in artistic floral arrangements and large installations, this business can help you take your wedding venue to the next level.

Mariah Made It offers a variety of beautiful florals, including centerpieces, aisle decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, arches, and corsages. They deliver throughout the Chicago suburbs and provide all the necessary setup of the floral arrangements.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$205

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$113

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$254

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,169

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

100% Recommended by couples

Alli
Alli T. Sent on 05/24/2023

Loved my pink florals!

Mariah did our wedding florals this past weekend and she was an absolute pleasure to work with !! Our venue location was pretty far and she was so accommodating with meeting my dad halfway the morning of so we could pick up the flowers. Above all else I love that she sent me a personalized video with instructions for how to properly hold my bouquet ❤️. Would highly recommend !
T
Tia H. Sent on 01/20/2023

Stunning florals!

I worked with Mariah recently, and was very impressed with the stunning florals she created. Not only were they breathtaking, but they photographed beautifully and lasted all day long. They were simply stunning. I highly recommend her for your floral needs.
C
Charity B. Sent on 01/01/2023

Amazing florist

Mariah is a pleasure to work with! She is very talented and has a very creative vision! Leading up to the wedding she was always checking in on me in regards to my floral arrangements and even providing insight on other wedding details that I might have forgotten about. Not only did Mariah make amazing floral arrangements for my wedding but she helped me with my guestbook as well. I wanted a simple black wedding guestbook with mirrored acrylic gold lettering. I provided her the book and she was able to do our name and our wedding date and our book looked amazing! Also, the wedding ring holder she made was amazing as well and photographed beautifully in our detail photos! I would highly recommend Mariah as a wedding florist and if you need other things made for your wedding to other brides!
illustration stars