150 Amberwood South, Austin, TX 78640 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Mariachi Capitál

Mariachi Capitál is a wedding band based in Austin, Texas. This talented ensemble consists of professional musicians with many years of experience performing for weddings and other special events. They offer an extensive repertoire of tunes played in the mariachi style along with high-quality service, ensuring a memorable experience that’s as stress free as possible.

Though an entertaining group, Mariachi Capitál can also provide background music if requested. The group offers music services for all kinds of wedding-related events, such as rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, cocktail hours, during breaks, and receptions. They can bring their own microphones and sound/PA system to help make your event all the more seamless. When working with Mariachi Capitál for their special day, couples will also have access to the following services:

• Instrumentals
  • Willingness to learn new songs
  • Willingness to travel

4 Reviews for Mariachi Capitál

Mariachi Capitál 1
Mariachi Capitál 2

Melissa Saldana · Married on 05/03/2019

Mariachi Capital was a huge hit at our wedding!

We hired Mariachi Capital for our wedding reception, and we were extremely happy that we did. First of all, I emailed Paul to request a quote and he responded in a timely fashion with all the information I needed. At the actual wedding, we requested they play us in to the reception to "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash, which they did without hesitation. It was a huge hit. Our guests started singing along! They then traveled from table to table taking requests, and we were surprised (and pleased) at the variety and diversity of their song set list. We would absolutely hire Mariachi Capital again.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Danae · Married on 12/28/2018

Professional and legit mariachi

Since my venue was in canyon lake, I searched all the way from Austin to south of San Antonio and this was the ONLY mariachi who was super responsive, had a website, and offered a contract to pay the deposit. Normally, I wouldn't mind when vendors are slow to respond but since I wanted to be able to cross items off my to-do list, I needed a band that would help relieve the stress. Mariachi Capital was prompt, catered to a specialized bridal march song, and were very friendly to guests requesting songs during the cocktail hour. Highly recommend! I paid for 1.5 hours at $640 so it was also very affordable considering the travel.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Mariachi Capitál 3
    Mariachi Capitál 4

Mariachi Capitál FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Reception Music
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acapella, Latin, Mariachi
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Microphones, Sound/PA System