MARIA SHAFER, CELEBRATION EXPERT

PO BOX 547591, Orlando, FL 32854 Map · Phone number

About MARIA SHAFER, CELEBRATION EXPERT

"Many brides initially think that I am in the DJ business. I'm not. I'm in the "Memory" business. My job is to create priceless moments that you will Cherish and Remember … Forever"

Follow MARIA SHAFER, CELEBRATION EXPERT on

Couple portrait
Disney fans...the Luthas!   Thanks Randy Chapman!
Disney fans...the Luthas! Thanks Randy Chapman!
Ben and Maggie...thank you Castaldo Studio for this Image!
The Suotos...showing off their wand skills!   Thanks Jesse Giles Photography for this image!
The Suotos...showing off their wand skills! Thanks Jesse Giles Photography for this image!
Couple kissing
Couple kissing
Couple's first dance
Couple's first dance
Couple portrait
Disney fans...the Luthas!   Thanks Randy Chapman!
Disney fans...the Luthas! Thanks Randy Chapman!

23 Reviews for MARIA SHAFER, CELEBRATION EXPERT

Tara · Married on 07/21/2018

Where do I even start????? We couldn't have done it without Maria! Our wedding coordinator wasn't the greatest, to say the LEAST..... Once Maria took control, the night became the best night of our lives. She stayed on schedule, she kept us on schedule lol, she was funny, charming, upbeat, so professional and just absolutely GREAT at what she does. My husband and I were worried that the song selection may not fit what we were looking for and we were totally WRONG! She told us not to worry, she had us. And she really did, she knew exactly what songs to play and what not to play, I was raised on country music but love old school R & B, a little soft rock, bachata and reggaeton. She played it all and played them all at the right times. She had everyone dancing, laughing, singing and even playing their AIR guitar. :-) When I had no ideas on song selections for important times of the night, like a song for my bridesmaids to walk out to, or our wedding party entrance song, she helped and I picked ones from her list. Everyone, even down to my husband have been talking about the DJ, for weeks now. Maria, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, I truly couldn't have had my wedding with any other DJ! You rock and we recommend you to ANYONE & EVERYONE!! It was an absolute blessing to have you be a part of our special day, I love you for it! <3 <3 <3

Sent on 08/12/2018
    MARIA SHAFER, CELEBRATION EXPERT 1
    MARIA SHAFER, CELEBRATION EXPERT 2
    MARIA SHAFER, CELEBRATION EXPERT 3
    MARIA SHAFER, CELEBRATION EXPERT 4
    MARIA SHAFER, CELEBRATION EXPERT 5
    MARIA SHAFER, CELEBRATION EXPERT 6

MARIA SHAFER, CELEBRATION EXPERT's reply:

It was an honor working with you, Tara...and so much fun!! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics!!!

Pam · Married on 03/11/2018

Maria Shafer personalized my daughter's wedding by taking time to get to know the needs of our family and our event. She was incredibly responsive by email, phone, and text, and was extremely flexible and accommodating with our many requests. Most importantly, "the celebration expert" had guests of all ages dancing, celebrating, and connecting with a very happy bride and groom. Loved the special touch of toasts being delivered right by the side of the newly married couple, making a warm and intimate moment even more so. Recommend her 100%.

Susan · Married on 05/28/2017

Maria was wonderful! We loved working with her and she did a fantastic job keeping the reception moving and the dance floor packed. Thanks Maria!!

Award

MARIA SHAFER, CELEBRATION EXPERT FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00

• Harpist Christine MacPhail
    Harpist Christine MacPhail Wedding Musicians

I've been fortunate enough to work with Maria Shafer for many weddings throughout the years. She is professional, personable, and full of energy and enthusiasm, all of which make her an outstanding DJ. But most of all she really cares about your wedding, and many times I've seen her go the extra mile to take care of details for the bride and groom and their guests. I'm always thrilled to find out I'll be working with her, and you will be as well!

• Photography by Greg
    Photography by Greg Wedding Photographers

Maria Shafer does an outstanding job throughout your wedding! She provides a great service honoring your request and is always fun to work with!

• PO BOX 547591 Orlando, FL 32854 See on map