Marcie Kay Photography

Williamston, MI View map Visit website
$3,350 Most Popular Price

$3,350 Most Popular Price

Hi! I’m Marcie! I am so excited you are considering me to photograph your special day! I am a lover of natural light, a chaser of the golden hour sunset, and a sucker for that glorious backlit nighttime photo that will take your breath away! I love to document the details of your day so you will remember every special touch you put into planning your day! Most importantly, I want to capture all of the emotions and fleeting moments throughout the day so you can relive them through your photographs. I’m a bit of a sappy romantic, so I will most likely be crying behind my lens at some point on your wedding day. My style is photojournalistic with artistic posing and placements for formals and bridal portraits. The best thing about photography is documenting the special moments in our lives and creating art that will last a lifetime! My goal is to capture your storybook wedding day with you being you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,350

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs

Elizabeth L. Married on 11/02/2020

Enthusiastic photographer

Marcie Kay did not only provide use with beautiful engagement and wedding photos, but also came with a very fun personality to work with! It’s obvious she loves the work she does and had no problem getting the shots we wanted, while working with our large bridal party. I will forever cherish our photographs and am very glad we did the research when searching for a photographer. We would highly recommend her business and most certainly use her photography talent again.

Marcie Kay Photography's reply:

Elizabeth! You are so kind! And I will forever cherish you and Adam as my clients and hope to see you again for some photos when you guys have some babies!!😉 Thank you so much for the super sweet review! ❤️
    Alyssa T. Married on 10/02/2020

Definitely recommended!

Marcie was absolutely wonderful!! She was great at communicating, was on time, professional, and helped the crowd loosen up and take fun photos! Due to the circumstances of 2020, our wedding plans changed last minute and Marcie was completely on board and able to accommodate to our changes. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!
  • Sarah
    Sarah T. Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Photography Perfection!

I'm a firm believer that wedding photos are one of the most important parts of the whole experiences. Rather it's the engagement shoot to capture the initial excitement and eagerness for the big day, or the big day itself, it's one of those things that you will look back on and reminisce on for days to come. Marcie Kay Photography could not have captured each of these moments more perfectly. Not only are the photos excellent, but the experience itself couldn't have been better. Marcie's personality is so out-going and up-lifting that it brings joy to everyone she is around. Book NOW!

Marcie Kay Photography's reply:

Sarah! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Your wedding was truly magical to be a part of! I feel so lucky to have met you and be part of your special day!
    :) :) :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

The Northfork Estate The Northfork Estate Barn & Farm Weddings

Personal endorsement: Marcie is Outstanding and her work is even better! We had the privileged of first meeting Marcie when my husband and I were married a few years ago. The day was cold and rainy and she insisted we go outside for photos - and we are so Happy we did. The photos were fantastic - you couldn't even tell it was raining. I can't say enough about Marcie - she is the Best!! Thank you again for making our day so special. Professional endorsement: I run a wedding venue and have recommended Marcie to every bride that walks through our door. She's been to our venue several times and all of the bride's rave about her. She's professional, energetic and such a delight to be around. Her photos are fabulous too!

137 West Grand River Williamston, MI, 48895
Location of (Marcie Kay Photography)

Marcie Kay Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Marcie Kay Photography include in the starting price?

Marcie Kay Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Marcie Kay Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Marcie Kay Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What photography styles does Marcie Kay Photography offer?

Marcie Kay Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Marcie Kay Photography offer?

Marcie Kay Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Marcie Kay Photography offer for wedding events?

Marcie Kay Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Marcie Kay Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Marcie Kay Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding