Marcie Kay Photography Reviews

Marcie Kay Photography 5
Marcie Kay Photography 6
Marcie Kay Photography 7

Anna · Married on 06/03/2018

Marcie was wonderful to work with! She showed up early on the day of our wedding, and started taking photos right at our arranged time. She worked with the shot list we gave her and also took excellent shots of the venue itself, as well as the ceremony. She made sure that we kept on our time schedule for our family shots and helped everyone pose and seem natural in the photos. We got our photos back in a timely manner and they are absolutely beautiful! I couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Tonya · Married on 10/28/2017

Marcie did a wonderful job! She was super easy to work with and responded in a timely manner. She was able to get pictures of everything I wanted and much more. The wait for the pictures was 3 months, but it was so worth the wait. She had very many good ideas and captured so many good moments. She even was willing to travel to several spots to take pictures. You are able to get rights to your pictures, which is awesome! I never personally met Marcie until my wedding day and from the moment I met her that day I knew she would do a fabulous job. I would highly recommend her to anyone and would choose her again!

Sent on 03/13/2018

amber · Married on 10/21/2017

Marcie was amazing, fun, understanding, and accommodating in every way. Since my wedding was only 2 days ago I have not seen the final pictures yet, but I have no doubt whatsoever thy will turn out beautifully. The couple I saw on the day on the camera just took my breath away! I also had some odd, fun requests and she embraced all of them and ran with it! Make a good choice and call Marcie...like right now!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kelci · Married on 09/02/2017

Marcie is AMAZING! She could not have captured our best day ever more perfectly. She takes all of your ideas and makes them happen, is extremely professional and was really fun to work with! We also used Marcie's digital photo booth which was a huge hit with our guests. I would highly recommend Marcie to anyone wanting the best of the best!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Marcie Kay Photography 15
    Marcie Kay Photography 16
    Marcie Kay Photography 17
    Marcie Kay Photography 18

Erica · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I hired Marcie for our wedding on July 29, 2017. Being a wedding professional myself, I have high standards when it comes to vendors. Marcie was the first call we made after booking our venues and we're so glad we got with her as soon as we could. Marcie has been photographing events for members of my family for years, so I had been able to see her work and fall in love with her style. She is flexible with schedules (my husband and I work opposite shifts so we had to schedule around that for engagement pictures), easy to communicate with and helpful when it comes to timing out the day of. Deliverables: We booked Marcie for our engagement session as well as our wedding. It's always a good idea to book an engagement session to "test run" the photographer to make sure you get along and operate well together before the big day. We paid for 19 edited digital photos from our engagement session (15 included in the package), digital photos from the wedding on a flash drive with a portrait release and music slideshow, and a box full of every photo printed as a 4x6 (we also added 2 hours to her regular day of session to include photos at the reception). Bear in mind, wedding photos are art and take time to edit. We waited 3 months for our edited wedding photos and they were worth so much more than the agony it took to wait that long. They turned out beautifully and we've gotten so many compliments on them from our loved ones. We are thrilled with her work and can't wait to work with her on other events in the future.

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Marcie Kay Photography 19
    Marcie Kay Photography 20
    Marcie Kay Photography 21
    Marcie Kay Photography 22

Lizzie · Married on 07/22/2016

We loved having Marcie do our wedding pictures. They made the day so easy and relaxed and the final product is fantastic. We get so many compliments on our wedding pictures and have them on display all over the house. They are unique and capture our wedding and our relationship perfectly. We will definitely be using her for all of our family sessions in the future.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Marybeth · Married on 07/16/2016

Marcie was our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. The photos turned out stunning! Her pricing was very reasonable too! We were very happy we chose her! :)

Sent on 03/18/2018
    Marcie Kay Photography 23

Natasha · Married on 05/14/2016

We choose Marcie to be our photographer for our wedding. She did a phenomenal job! She is so easy-going and relaxed and wonderful to work with. Of all the decisions we had to make as a Bride and Groom, Marcie was by far our best choice. She not only took exceptional photos of us, she captured our friends and family having fun too. Her photos are now hanging all over our home and will be treasured for a lifetime.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Natalia · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I already had a photographer in mind for our wedding, but after seeing Marcie's photos at a bridal show we knew she was the one we wanted to capture this special day. Marcie was so professional, prompt and fun loving. She went above and beyond our expectations and made sure we got the shots we wanted even when we were all caught up in the moment.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Marcie Kay Photography 24

Heather · Married on 09/26/2015

Marcie was accommodating, responsive and all around a great photographer. We had our engagement and photo sessions taken by Marcie. She was always prepared and ready to go. She had a second photographer for our wedding and they worked great together. We got our photographers back timely. Marcie is a master at editing and really understands lighting. We still get complimented on our wedding photos and how they are some,of the prettiest people have seen. I would highly recommend Marcie.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Andrea · event on 09/16/2014

Marcie was great! I'd recommend her to absolutely anyone!

Carl · Married on 09/06/2014

Marcie was great to work with. She got all of the pictures we were looking for, plus had a lot of great ideas for additional pictures. She really stepped up and helped make sure everyone was posed in just the way we needed to be. I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for any event.

Kayla · Married on 08/16/2014

Marcie was absolutely fantastic! In my opinion, one of the most important pieces of a wedding is the photographer for when you want to look back on your special day. We received wonderful quality photos (both indoor and outdoor) of every aspect of our day; from getting ready for the ceremony, the actual ceremony, on the grounds of the MSU Alumni Chapel (GO GREEN!), the limo ride to the reception, the reception, etc. We received a great mix of just my husband and I together, our wedding party, our guests, serious/romantic photos, and fun photos. She had many eloquent and creative ideas for pictures, but was also very responsive and willing to do any type of picture idea that we had come up with ourselves. I am so glad we found her :) We will definitely be calling her back for any other type of photo session we need. Highly recommended!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/09/2014

I love working with Marcie. Her personality makes you feel so comfortable! Our engagement photos turned out wonderful and I'm so excited to receive our wedding photos soon!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Tara · Married on 07/19/2013

We could not have been happier in our choice to use Marcie Kay Photography for our wedding. She has an eye for finding beautiful shots and it was clear that her goal was to give us excellent memories. She was also very willing to try some different shots that we wanted and gave us an excellent variety for a finished product. She was professional but very fun to be around and she put us all at ease. Overall, I would recommend her to anyone - look no further!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Megan · Married on 04/26/2014

Marcie took AMAZING pictures for our wedding!!! I am super happy with how good our pictures turned out. I also enjoyed that her packages included a CD with images and rights to the images. I highly recommend her, I had a friend recommend her to me and I referred a coworker to use her as well!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Marcie did our wedding back in 2015 and she did a fabulous job. She was very easy to communicate with and flexible. Even when our limo was almost an hour late picking us up from the church, she was patiently waiting at our first photo spot and didn't let the delay keep us from getting some gorgeous pictures. She takes very high quality pictures and is good at editing. We took pictures on MSU's campus, and she was pretty familiar with the area, which was helpful too. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

Marcie was excellent, professional & responsive. Having two photographers gave me such a variety of views for our wedding. She also did our engagement pictures and was so warm and welcoming and we felt so comfortable. My pictures were absolutely amazing and I will keep using her services any time I need professional photographer in the future!

Sent on 01/04/2017