Marcella's Bridal

Spokane, WA View map

• Sophie
    Sophie A. Married on 09/03/2021

Couldn’t be happier!

I had such a wonderful experience with Marcella’s staff, everyone there was a delight to interact with! I found my wedding dress within a few hours!
    Emily B. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing customer service

We went to Marcella's for my sister who was looking for her dream wedding dress. We had the most amazing experience from the beginning. We were welcomed in by Marcella, who was so friendly and welcoming right off the get go. Kassi also helped us during my sisters appointment and was so very amazing. My sister wasn't sure exactly what she wanted so she tried on two dresses, showed Kassi a picture and Kassi made all of my sisters dreams come true. She is getting a gown customized, exactly how she wants it to look. Hands down the best customer service at a bridal shop we've ever received. They love their customers and truly care for their brides. Thank you for being so amazing!
    Chynna F. Married on 07/03/2021

Best of the best!

I used to say that Marcella’s was the “Kleinfeld” of Spokane ...but now my thoughts have changed. This is THE place to be. There isn’t a single person in this facility that doesn’t treat you like family the moment they meet you, hospitality thrives in here! They should have their own show, the environment inside is the kind you can only dream to be apart of, but here, it’s reality. It’s a BLESSING to be able to have had this experience with the owner, Marcella who is hands down the most beautiful soul you’ll ever meet in your entire life and her highly skilled, kind hearted, spunky team! I enjoyed every moment, from the day I walked in, until the day I walked out. I’ll forever highly recommend this amazing company, I know they will make it the most memorable experience for you like they did for me! 💕

Real Weddings

30 photos · 10/01/2016
  • Matt & Katherine
    35 photos · 05/07/2016

304 W 2nd Ave Spokane, 99201
Location of (Marcella's Bridal)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding