Mansi Studios

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Most Popular Price

Your images without a shelf-life.

Not only will your photos be stunning, but they’ll also have spirit and edge. Merge your vision with my years of experience, tasteful planning, art direction, and the result is a living reserve of rare and sensational photographs.

My wedding approach is the unique balance of letting it be so I can get those candid in-between moments, stepping, taking control, and express that instant fine art, and of course, the split-second fun moments of your night.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Marlene R. Getting married on 10/10/2023

Amazing photographer

A family friend recommended Chadi to take mine and my fiancee's engagement pictures. After seeing his pictures on Instagram, I had a conversation with him where I instantly knew he was the right choice for us. At our shoot, Chadi was patient, kind, open-minded, and receptive to everything that I wanted for the pictures. The pictures came out beyond beautiful and I am so grateful for all the hard work that he put into them.
  • Marina and Timothy
    Marina H. Getting married on 09/03/2023

Chadi is the best!

The man, the myth, the legend—Chadi is an incredible photographer! A self-made prodigy in the photography business, Chadi’s work is as professional and carefully crafted as it is both beautiful and sensational. He works perfectly with any group of people/vendors/guests for any event with great communication skills and attention for detail. He’s also incredibly thoughtful and gives tons of guidance and assistance throughout the planning process. He really puts in the effort to make your day/photo shoot with the same quality he’d want as though it were his own. His work itself is flawless with great expertise utilized from start to finish. The photos are amazing—he edits them very well and pays attention to lighting, angles, being in-the-moment, etc. very well. Most people reviewing here have written extensively on the quality of his work and the photos (as they should—they come out terrific!), but I’d like to join many others who also emphasize Chadi as an individual. At many events, he’s a fixture in the event itself with his sincere humility, suave composure, adaptability, and often striking outfits (his baller fedora, for instance, was proudly featured at our engagement). Mansi Studios is the perfect photographer for anyone in the tri-state including young wedding couples, birthday celebrators, professional celebrities—you name it!

Mansi Studios's reply:

Marina thank you so much for your amazing words, you made my day! Hope this year would bring you a lot of blessings! Much love!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Chadi Mansi
Chadi Mansi
Owner

For 5 years I used to work in the oil & gas industry, a great place to be, learn, and grow! But what's the point of making a lot of money but not actually living—always offshore with no signal or internet reception and hardly any human connection? let that sink in.... Simultaneously, I was capturing weddings on my days off, until I finally broke that fear and uncomfortably threw myself into the unknown—entrepreneurship.

I think the unknown create amazing stories, it keeps me feeling alive, I think if we plan our lives too much we lose the magic.

On every wedding day, my whole life flashes in front of my eyes—everything that I had to do with my life to get to this point. I don't know what future holds, but just knowing the sacrifices I had to make—the past, the heartbreak, the pivot changes, making decisions based on my gut feeling, people thinking that I'm wild, weird and crazy—I just had to follow that voice because if I don't do that I'm disowning and pushing aside my soul. The soul is the most essential thing you have to nurture because it just wants to express itself and have the freedom of choice and the ability to change drastically. You'll know what is right at the moment!

With time, everything has shifted. Now I know where my priorities are and how lucky I am to live the life I lead today. The past is a powerful teacher, and wedding photography simply brings the best out of me.

222 East 93rd St New York, NY, 10128
19182197447
Location of (Mansi Studios)

Mansi Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mansi Studios include in the starting price?

Mansi Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Mansi Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

Mansi Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Mansi Studios offer?

Mansi Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural

What photography services does Mansi Studios offer?

Mansi Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mansi Studios offer for wedding events?

Mansi Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Mansi Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mansi Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Mansi Studios offer?

Mansi Studios currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding