Mandy Hollinger~Hair and Makeup Design

Washington, DC View map

Mandy is a professionally trained artist in the beauty industry. She is knowledgeable and familiar with many different brands of makeup, and is also certified in airbrush technique. She has styled hair for many weddings and events and specializes in hair extensions that any bride can continue to use and enjoy after her big day. Mandy has enjoyed working with a variety of different clients over the years. Multi-cultural to multi-generational, she is always ready to help clients find the perfect look that will enhance their true individual beauty. Whether it is highlighting your best features naturally, or giving you that high fashion look that brings out your inner diva, she will surely leave you smiling back at who you see in the mirror for your special day!

Arielle Married on 06/01/2018
    Mandy is an absolute pleasure to work with. She did my hair a few years ago for my sister's wedding so when it came time for my special day I knew exactly who to call. She did not disappoint. My hair was everything I asked for and it looked incredible! I could not be happier with choosing Mandy for my wedding day.
    James Married on 05/27/2018

Mandy has excellent beauty intuition!

I know nothing about hair and makeup, so having Mandy do mine for the wedding was the best decision I could make! She got to know me and listened to the vibe we wanted for the wedding and she created a look that was perfect. I felt so comfortable and confident that I felt worry free and was able to relax and really enjoy the day! I think it is such a skill to be able to make someone look glamorous without feeling "made up." I still felt like myself and like a beautiful bride :)
    Megan Married on 03/19/2016
    Mandy is awesome! She did my bridal make-up and did hair and make-up for my mom and two sisters for my wedding. I rarely wear make-up so I knew I wanted someone else to do it, but the search was a bit overwhelming. A good friend of mine recommended Mandy, and I'm so happy she did. When I went for my trial, Mandy immediately made me feel relaxed and did a great job translating what I wanted, which included a dark lip and strong eyebrow to go with my black wedding dress. In prepping for the wedding day, she was really flexible about working with various schedules, and was right on time to the hotel in DC where we were getting ready. On a day that could have gotten very stressful, Mandy was a great, calm presence. My mom is a talker while my sisters can be pretty shy, and Mandy worked really well with all of them. She tailored each of their hair and make-ups to their style, which is pretty different from mine. They were all very happy. I loved my make-up so much. It was very dramatic, which I wanted, and lasted through a rainy first look, lots of eating and drinking, and a big dance party. I also really loved that she gave me the lipstick so I could touch up if necessary. I felt beautiful, and was thrilled to see how great it looked in our photos.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Modern Green Goddess Modern Green Goddess Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing work. I have worked with her numerous times and always great work and very friendly.

Washington
8564120459
Location of (Mandy Hollinger~Hair and Makeup Design)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding