1044 Sea Glass Way, San Diego, CA 92154 Map · Phone number

About Mandy Ford Photography

I'm Mandy, and I'm a San Diego Wedding Photographer serving San Diego, Coronado, La Jolla, Joshua Tree, Palm Springs, and the surrounding Southern California area!

My approach is simple. I shoot light and airy images, prioritizing the achievement of bright, classic skin tones. I focus on instigating real, genuine moments between my couples, paired with a heavy emphasis on the pretty little details to support your story.

Follow Mandy Ford Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• LLMedia
san diego wedding photographer mandy ford 013 51 765284 1566413434

9 Reviews for Mandy Ford Photography

Lauren M. · Married on 03/21/2020

Best decision we made!

Where. To. Begin! Mandy was a joy from the moment we started talking. Getting married during a pandemic is no joke. (We literally eloped the day before the shut down. I joke that she can now add ‘Bride Therapist’ to her resume.) In all seriousness, she made our wedding day amazing. Not only did she step in and help me find a MU/Hair stylist days before (not kidding) but she made me feel so confident and beautiful. MANDY IS THE HYPE GIRL WE ALL NEED. Her work is stunning and her personality matches. Not only did I get amazing images as memories of our day, but I feel like I got a friend too. Booking Mandy for ANY shoot will be the best move you can make!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Jennee

Jennee · Married on 01/21/2017

Mandy was definitely our favorite of all our wedding vendors. She helped our day run so smoothly and made picture taking so much fun. A lot of the itimate shots during our first look I didn't even know she was there. She coached us through some of the poses shots and made it go by so effortlessly so we could get back and enjoy our reception and cocktail hour. Not to mention Mandy is just an awesome person to be around and will make you feel like you've been friends for years. highly highly recommend her for any event! I know I will be using her again for future family shots. Her pricing is also very affordable for the service you get from her. She will go above and beyond for your special day! You can tell she lives her job and it really shows in her work. She captured every little detail of our day. Love her!

Sent on 03/02/2017
  • User5198156 · 2+ years ago

Where do I even start? I could probably write a book about Mandy after all that she has done for me, but I'll try to keep it short and sweet :) I can hardly find the words to express my gratitude towards Mandy. She is absolutely exceptional in every way! She was there for my husband and I through each and every step- from the very first meeting to the days/weeks following our wedding. When I first contacted Mandy through WeddingWire, she got back to me within minutes (For me, this was a great first impression). Anytime I had a question, Mandy was ready and willing to help. I feel very fortunate to have found her and I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat! -If I were you, stop your hunt for a photographer here! You've found a gem. If she is available- snag her! You won't regret it. Mandy's work is flawless and she is extremely talented at her craft. I have never met a photographer so focused on each and every detail of the photos she takes. She goes above and beyond to make sure every photo has the perfect lighting, background, content, etc. What I loved most about working with Mandy-- her ability to make you feel comfortable around the camera. She is so easy going and doesn't make you feel like you're posing for glamor shots in the mall (I took it back to the 90's with that one!), but instead, you're enjoying time with your significant other and a really awesome gal. Thank you for everything Mandy- My hat is off to you!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Mandy Ford Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4800.00
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• 1044 Sea Glass Way San Diego, CA, 92154 See on map
    4193032363 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mandy Ford Photography)