Eatontown, Eatontown, NJ 07724 Map · Phone number

About Mallory Weiss Planning

Mallory Weiss Planning is a personable wedding planner in the Northern New Jersey area. Couples will find help with many aspects of their wedding day when working with Mallory, the owner and planner at this event planning company. From full service event design to assistance with coordination leading up to the wedding, this wedding planner works closely with couples to help their big day run smoothly.

Mallory helps couples with their rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. She works with couples on their elopement, and can plan civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious and religious weddings. The services through Mallory Weiss Planning include:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
Couples will find this wedding planner in Tinton Falls, New Jersey. She covers weddings in the Monmouth County, Ocean County and New York City areas.

Follow Mallory Weiss Planning on

1 User photo

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Mallory is a friendor of mine and when my fiance and I decided to plan a fast wedding (in like 4 months) I reached out to Mallory to help me pull everything together. I decided to get married at an untraditional venue (a beautiful garden center with greenhouse) and do the flowers for my wedding. I had designer friends set them up for me at my venue while I got married in Church. Mallory stepped in to make sure that the caterers, band, designer friends, venue and photographers all were on the same page and that everything was seamless. She saved my life. Seriously. Being in the profession, I'm a super hands on person and I hated not being able to oversee set up but there's no one I would trust more than Mallory and I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day, hands off which was SO important to me. Mallory went above and beyond driving to NY to pick up my desserts the day before the wedding so that I could get my flowers done and she hauled it the day of in like 100 degree heat in the greenhouse. I don't know how couples get through weddings without coordinators/planners, they are worth everything. I am so grateful to her and would recommend her services to anyone who needs a planner!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/14/2019

Fabulous Experience working with Mallory

We are so thankful to have had Mallory's help to coordinate our wedding and ensure everything went perfectly. She was so organized from the second we hired her to the days leading up to the wedding. She was in constant communication with all of our vendors (Photographer, Videographer, Florist, Band, Venue, Trolley Company, Hair, Makeup and Calligrapher for Signage). She ensured we had a timeline that everyone was happy with prior to the wedding and had gone back and forth many of times with some of our vendors to ensure there would be no confusion. On the day of our wedding both her and Caitlin were amazing. They had us AHEAD of schedule for hair/makeup and pictures. Having them both there allowed myself, my husband, and our parents not have to worry about any details or decisions- which allowed us to have the best night of our lives!

We also were able to use Mallory for multiple vendor recommendations who we absolutely loved. She suggested our hair stylists from Boho Bridal and The Shaded Maple for Signage who were both incredible. Both of her recommendations saved us so much time and money from looking on our own!

We highly recommend working with Mallory as it will save you literally hours of time the month before your wedding and allow you to just soak up the happiness of your wedding day without the worry of last minute details! Thank you Mallory and Caitlin - you guys were the best!!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Donovan · Married on 12/22/2018

Wedding planner!

We used Mallory as our wedding planner and could not have been happier! Mallory was there throughout the entire process to help us with advice, vendors, decor and everything in between. We had an issue with our florist two months before our wedding and had to find someone new. Mallory took care of helping us find someone & made sure she knew all of the things we wanted and dreamed of for our wedding day! We would highly recommend Mallory and we are so lucky we got to work with her.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Mallory Weiss Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Eatontown Eatontown, NJ, 07724 See on map
    Location of (Mallory Weiss Planning)