3705 Waialae Ave #203, Honolulu, HI 96816 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About MALEANA COSMETICS

ABOUT MALEANA COSMETICS The Hawaiian translation for wedding is Maleana. Truly Paradise on earth, Hawaii and its chain of lush, tropical isles boast the most crystal clear waters, scenic views, and breathtaking sunsets, making the Aloha state the ideal setting for lovers to exchange I do's. Maleana Cosmetics was created in 2005 by Oahu based celebrity stylist Dorys Foltin to cater to the needs of local and visitor brides alike opting the islands to celebrate their special day. The beauty line's aim is to aid in long lasting results and remain durable in hot, humid, and all other inhibiting weather conditions. Although Maleana was born for brides, the array of products are best for any beach dwelling babe. The collection has caught the attention of loads of Hawaii locals who live for the light mineral liquid foundation, bronzing powders, and sticky free, tasty lip glosses.

Please feel free to contact us at 808.7373663 or info@maleana.com

flower

• Videos 4

48 Reviews for MALEANA COSMETICS

• User5291944 · 2+ years ago

Maleana did a fabulous job with the hair and makeup for the bride and bridal party. The airbrush make-up was natural yet glamorous and lasted all day/evening. Our timeline shifted earlier and we were initially concerned that all the ladies would not get done in time for the first look and photos. Dorys ended up sending in a third make-up artist so that we could meet our timeline. When she did not feel well that morning, Dorys found an experienced substitute who she instructed to take exclusive care of the bride. We were very satisfied with the quality of services. All make-up artists were courteous, timely, professional, and prepared. They brought all of their hair and make-up equipment and supplies to the hotel room. Mahalo Maleana! We would highly recommend them for weddings and other special occasions!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Jennie · Married on 10/17/2014

THANK YOU DORYS for making me look and feel like bridal barbie for my wedding!

she was on time, pleasant and professional. i told her what i liked, and she ran with it... made me look like a star!

i'm a long distance bride so it was hard to really hash things out beforehand, but she made it work!

i did a trial run with her a few months before my wedding at her studio in kaimuki.... it was awesome! i asked her to do a tattoo coverup, which went really well, but after awhile i decided not to go with that.

anyways she made me look like a total natural diva - and the photos came out fabulous! she helped me with me clip-on extensions on the wedding day, and her super chill vibe kept me from tripping too hard. my hair and makeup miraculously held up through my proliferous sweating due to the pre-hurricane humidity.... and everything even held up through the rain later in the day! unbelieveably, my makeup STILL looked awesome the next day, even the fake eyelashes!!

Dorys is a sweet, beautiful soul, with a natural gift to bring out the best in you. everyone said how naturally beautiful i looked, glowing!

THANK YOU DORYS!!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Pamela · Married on 06/28/2014

We were very pleased with how our hair and makeup turned out for everyone! My hair and makeup were perfect - I couldn't have been happier with it!! All the girls liked their hair and makeup, too, although of course, I wish Dorys could have done everyone's because she is the best!! But the other two ladies who helped us that morning were spectacular and very warm and friendly, too. We were very happy!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Award

MALEANA COSMETICS Pricing

MALEANA COSMETICS Price Rates

MALEANA COSMETICS FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• MALEANA COSMETICS 1
    $150 VIP Bag
    Book $1500 or more in styling services and receive a $150 valued VIP bag filled with Maleana Cosmetics goodies. http://www.maleana.com/treats.html
  • MALEANA COSMETICS 2
    Free Gift with online purchase of $50 or more
    Receive a free gift with your online purchase of $50 or more. Log on to shop.maleana.com

• Absolutely Loved Photography
    Absolutely Loved Photography Wedding Photographers

You are the Best Stylist we have every knows.. and we will continue using your talents.We love you.

• Absolutely Loved Photography
    Absolutely Loved Photography Wedding Photographers

Doris, you are truly the Best make up and hair stylist on the Islands. But not only your work, your personality and kindness goes write along with your talents. We love you. Stefanie and Anna Riedel from absolutely loved photo

• Oahu Wedding
    Oahu Wedding Wedding Planners

Maleana Cosmetics has provided bridal hair and makeup styling services for several of our brides and their wedding parties. They are always on time, the ladies look magnificent, and most of all, our brides love them!

• 3705 Waialae Ave #203 Honolulu, 96816 See on map