Berkeley, CA 94705 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About MakeuphairV2 - Berkeley,CA

Freelance Makeup Artist & Hair stylist. Offering on location hair do and makeup services (for group with minimum). Expert in hair and makeup makeover for engagement, wedding, portrait, portfolio comp, corporate profile, editorial, video marketing, runway fashion shows and television. Please visit website for more details. Best way to contact is by email to: makeuphairv2@gmail.com

Please provide information: What event, what date, how many ppl and what kind of services needed.
"The best satisfaction is to see a glimpse of smile that grows into a big grin in my client's face by the time I finish the hair and makeup"

History:
Established in 2006

MakeuphairV2.com started in Asia from 2005 and moved to California in 2006.

Credentials for Makeup and Hair training:
MAC Pro
CIdesco.com Specializing in Bridal and Fashion Photography and Runway Makeup and Hair

Cidesco International Makeup School's (cidesco.com) HQ is in Switzerland. The school is very well known through out Europe and Asia.

Celebrity work:

Makeup/ Hair Artist for Red Carpet Bay Area an Emmy Award Winning magazine style TV show
Featured on Red Carpet Bay Area for makeup tips
Television Makeup on Food Network Celebrity Chef Michael Chiarello
Collaboration with Project Runway Runner Up, Alexandria Von Bromssen
Television Makeup on The President of Turkey President Abdullah Gul on his recent US visit

Please visit website: http://www.MakeuphairV2.com for more details.

More past reviews can be found on:

Follow MakeuphairV2 - Berkeley,CA on

step2

• Videos 1

22 Reviews for MakeuphairV2 - Berkeley,CA

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2017

Vivi was my hair and makeup artist for my 2-day photoshoot as well as the trial session. I found Vivi through Yelp, took a look at her work, loved it, and e-mailed her for a quote of her prices. Vivi was very quick to reply whenever I e-mailed her and she was very flexible with her scheduling. She was one of the few hair and makeup artists who were able to do my hair and makeup for both days of the photoshoot. We collaborated over a few weeks about different hair styles/looks I was going for for each day of the photoshoot. I created a Pinterest board with pins for her to look at ahead of time. Her prices are very reasonable, compared to other hair and makeup artists in the bay area, yet the quality of her work is well worth the price! My photographer was surprised when he found out how much I had paid for the trial and 2 days of hair and makeup! Keep in mind, it's cash only though!

My skin tends to break out after using makeup, but my skin did not break out at all after the trial session and two photoshoot days! I was shocked! The makeup also lasted all day for my trial and my photoshoot. Although my hair is thick and long, Vivi styled it very well. My hair looked just like my Pinterest pins, and it held very well against the strong SF wind! At the end of the first photoshoot day in SF, my hair style and curls were still intact and on point (I have straight Asian hair).

Although the trial and photoshoot hair and makeup sessions took place at her home studio, everything was neat and clean. She also played some music during the sessions, which made me more relaxed. She also offered me a room to change to my photoshoot dress, which was super helpful, especially since my photographer, my fiance, and I were on a time crunch.

Thank you Vivi for the amazing work! Just as I flew my photographer to norcal, I am hoping to fly Vivi down to socal for her hair and makeup services on my wedding day!

Sandy · Married on 08/27/2016

I found Vivi while I was looking for a hair and make up artist for my engagement shoot in Berkeley. I live in Southern California, so I had to depend on online searches and hoped for the best that I got a great stylist. Well, Vivi certainly did not disappoint!! She was always fast to respond to my emails, and setting up the appointment was a breeze with her. She even offered me her home studio since I didn't have a place to get my makeup done in. She took the time to make sure that my makeup and hair were perfect, especially with my eyes since I have the typical Asian eyes. She is really great to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a stylist around Berkeley area.

Connie · Married on 02/22/2014

Vivi was recommended to me by a friend, who also used her for another wedding event. I was scrambling to find a hairstylist almost at the last moment, because things didn't work out with my original stylist. Vivi came through for me and was available on my wedding day. She is very kind and personable, and the quality of her work made me feel at ease to know I was looking beautiful on my wedding day. She also did my daughter's hair, and made my little girl look like a princess. The overall experience with Vivi was great, and I would work with her again.

MakeuphairV2 - Berkeley,CA FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MakeuphairV2 - Berkeley,CA 1
    Special Rates
    Group Deal: With minimum 4 people inluding Bride. $200 Bride's Hair & Makeup; $100 Entourage's Hair & Makeup. Moreover, take advantage by scheduling you Hair & Makeup trial with a 3 hour Engagement Session for $450 all together.

• Berkeley, 94705 See on map