MakeupbySAC LLC

Newport News, VA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

MakeupbySAC is a makeup artistry business based in Newport News, Virginia. Trained in NYC by Kim Kardashian's Makeup Artist, Mario Dedivanovic at The Master Class. We specialize in color matching and offer traditional styled makeup that gives you the flawless airbrushed but not over done look for your special day! Whether natural or glam makeup we create our looks to accentuate our client's best features. Glam that feels like YOU!

Experience
Sara Ashlee Cannon, the owner, is a professional freelance makeup artist with more than five years of experience in the industry. She worked as an M.A.C. cosmetic specialty artist at Ulta Beauty and did makeup applications and lessons. In 2012, she worked in a salon as a manager while under an apprenticeship in cosmetology. Certifications from MakeupbyMario Masterclass, bareMinerals Certification, and MAC cosmetics Certification.

MakeupbySAC LLC offers on-site makeup applications, and can serve a group of 12 people in a session. Sara does consultations and makeup trials to determine the best look for her clients before the big day. For clients with skin sensitivities, Sara can choose different brands that suit them. Other services include:

• Prom, homecoming and pageant makeup application
  • Special occasion makeup application
  • Editorial Makeup
  • Contouring, highlighting, and bronzing
  • Foundation shade matching, full coverage and acne coverage
  • False lash application
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Traci
    Traci K. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Excellent and professional

I’m not one that ever wears makeup and Sara made me feel comfortable and helped create a look that I loved!
  • Kirstin
    Kirstin B. Getting married on 04/06/2022

BEST Makeup Artist in Hampton Roads Area

Sara was absolutely incredible!!! From answering my messages right away, to accommodating my crazy schedule, to her outstanding professionalism during this crazy COVID world, to the real & honest advice she'll give you when it comes your skin/products she uses, but mostly to how incredibly talented she is as a makeup artist!! She is extremely knowledgeable in her craft! She made me look absolutely gorgeous for Anniversary photos with my husband and then a few weeks later I went back because I wanted her to teach me how to do just a snippet of what she does...not only did she help me feel more comfortable with applying my own makeup but she taught me so much about the industry, I was very impressed! I am so thankful for her & I absolutely hate that I now live so far away from her, because I can't imagine going to anyone else. I highly encourage you to choose Sara because not only will she make you feel beautiful, but she will also make you feel so comfortable because she has one of the kindest & gracious souls.
  • Z
    Zoe W. Married on 11/05/2021

Book her now! Sara is the best in the business

Sara is the best makeup artist!!!! Everyone was BLOWN away with their makeup! She did my whole group - 12 of us!!! We love her. Pick her now! Check out her insta!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Newport News, 23606
Location of (MakeupbySAC LLC)
Newport News Newport News, VA, 23606 See on map