MakeupbySAC LLC Reviews

58 Reviews for MakeupbySAC LLC

• Kirstin

Kirstin Baker · Getting married on 04/06/2022

BEST Makeup Artist in Hampton Roads Area

Sara was absolutely incredible!!! From answering my messages right away, to accommodating my crazy schedule, to her outstanding professionalism during this crazy COVID world, to the real & honest advice she'll give you when it comes your skin/products she uses, but mostly to how incredibly talented she is as a makeup artist!! She is extremely knowledgeable in her craft! She made me look absolutely gorgeous for Anniversary photos with my husband and then a few weeks later I went back because I wanted her to teach me how to do just a snippet of what she does...not only did she help me feel more comfortable with applying my own makeup but she taught me so much about the industry, I was very impressed! I am so thankful for her & I absolutely hate that I now live so far away from her, because I can't imagine going to anyone else. I highly encourage you to choose Sara because not only will she make you feel beautiful, but she will also make you feel so comfortable because she has one of the kindest & gracious souls.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Courtney Blondino · Getting married on 10/20/2021

Sara is the best!

Sara is incredible! I met her when I was a bridesmaid in a friend’s wedding. She made me feel so comfortable and the makeup was done so well that I knew I would hire her for my wedding! On my wedding day, she arrived early, was super professional, made everyone so comfortable, and of course, beautiful!! My MOH and I had so much fun with her that we took one of her makeup classes after the wedding. I will always keep Sara in mind for any future events! Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Crutcher · Getting married on 10/16/2021

You NEED her!!!

Sara did my makeup for a photo session and is doing my wedding makeup. She is SO personable, kind, and caring. She listened to exactly what I wanted and knocked it out of the PARK!!! I never thought I'd love looking at my face but DANG, I couldn't stop staring in the mirror! HIRE HER, you won't regret it!!!

Katherine Nguyen · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Amazing!

Where do I even begin at saying how amazing Sara has been? Through this coronavirus craziness, not only is she upbeat and positive, but if I could 10 stars for flexibility, I would. She has worked with me since I have to move my date around, and has been more than accommodating. I love that she posts every makeup trial she does on Instagram, so you can view her portfolio basically. She always answers emails in a very short amount of time. Sara is AMAZING and if you want to look flawless, you should book her.

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Cristina

Cristina Trapani · Getting married on 03/20/2021

The Absolute Best!!!!!!!

Sara is an amazing makeup artist who truly listens to her clients. Every single time she has done my makeup the end product was exactly what I wanted! I am so picky when it comes to makeup but Sara nails it every time! Her energy is amazing and you always leave her chair feeling beautiful and confident. I’m getting married in 2021 and there’s no way I’d have anyone else do my wedding glam but her!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Lauren Williams · Getting married on 02/11/2021

Exceeded Expectations!

I booked Sara for my small wedding in Nov. 2020 and I am blown away by the results. Not only did I feel amazing and confident but the photos turned out amazing! My natural features were glammed up but it was not too much and my make up lasted all night. Sara was personable, kind, and generous. I highly recommend her for bridal make up.

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Crutcher Inman · Getting married on 02/02/2021

Sara is the bestest ever!

Sara is the most kind, talented, knowledgeable, and experienced makeup artist I could have hoped to work with for our wedding! I had worked with her previously for my boudoir shoot and knew that I needed her to do my makeup for our wedding. She listened exactly to my wants and needs and made recommendations based on what I said I wanted (even when I didn’t know best and thought I didn’t want fake lashes ;). She achieved the EXACT look that I wanted and had showed her, BOTH times (for boudoir and our wedding). My husband was in AWE over how amazing my full beat face looked (since he’s only ever seen my amateur attempts lol)-- I knew he liked the natural look, but I like more of a glam look-- after explaining that to Sara, she came up with the PERFECT middle ground look, where Camden was wow-ed and I was also SOOOOO confident and happy with how I looked! EVERYONE needs Sara for their weddings! Best makeup artist experience in all of VA!!! Xoxoxo -Ashley and Camden Inman

Sent on 04/27/2020

Kaelee Humphrey · Married on 12/11/2020

Wedding day makeup and private makeup class!

Sarah did such an amazing job doing my best friends makeup at her wedding, we had her do a private class for us! She is always professional, personable, and really uses makeup to enhance your beauty. We are looking forward to doing more classes with her in the future!!!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Lizzy Elberfeld · Married on 09/12/2020

Pick Sara!

Sara was hands-down one of the best vendors I worked with while planning my wedding. She is EXTREMELY responsive and detail-oriented. She communicated with me every step of the way, was so flexible with any changes I needed to make, and is so punctual I never had to worry about timeline. Whether you are a makeup noob (me) or expert (my bridesmaids), Sara will met and exceed everyone in your bridal party's expectations. She is so talented and helped me feel like the best version of me on my wedding day. I am so thankful to have gotten to work with her!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Grace Howell · Married on 09/05/2020

Excellent makeup artist and makeup teacher

Sara is a fantastic professional makeup artist and makeup teacher! I am so thankful for her and I highly recommend her for all of your makeup needs.

I wanted to learn to do my own formal makeup for my engagement photos and wedding and she literally took me from zero to ten for the look I wanted, all over a long phone call where she took me step by step through a long formal makeup application process. She eagerly answered many questions that came up as I started practicing on my own. She also kindly offered to video chat and provide advice as she observes me apply the makeup, but I have not used this service yet.

With her skills, and vast knowledge, she equipped me with the confidence, skills, techniques, tips, and tricks that I needed in order to create a beautiful look for myself. I had never used liquid eyeliner or eyeshadow before, and because of Sara I now have the skills to do this well. I appreciate that she understands how to work with different eye types, facial structures, skin types, etc.

She also gave several recommendations for products for each step in the routine that were within my budget that work great! I watched her tutorial using the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette many times and found it extremely helpful; this is what I used as my application guide as I practiced.

In addition to all of this, Sara has a beautiful personality; she is kind, patient, easy to talk to, fun to work with, and eager to help in any way. Sara exceeded my expectations and she will exceed yours too.

Sent on 06/14/2020

Bree · Married on 07/27/2020

5 stars, would give more if I could

I wrote to Sara the night before needing services - I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to find someone so last minute to glam me up! Sara got back to me so quickly, and made it so easy. The quality of her work is amazing and her conversation with me was real and authentic. I loved working with her.

Sent on 08/01/2020

Kristin · Married on 07/22/2020

Very friendly and worked quickly and carefully

Awesome talent for hair and makeup!

Sent on 08/01/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Schwartz-Kershner · Married on 06/12/2020

full makeup application with hair styling

Sarah is a master at her craft. I requested full makeup and hair for a wedding photo shoot and one additional session of makeup for a holiday party. Sarah is extremely professional and knowledgeable about her makeup looks as well as looks that will work with personal skin tones and hair types ( she'd never make you look bad if your requested look doesn't suit you ). I highly recommend sarah for current, beautiful makeup. Will be requesting service from her for future events.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Alex (Me) · Married on 12/22/2019

Makeup for boudoir session

Sara did a wonderful job on my makeup. I am not one to wear a lot of makeup and she listened to all of my requests. I loved how she did my eyes. It looked very natural. I definitely recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Julie Randazzo · Married on 12/20/2019

Absolutely pleased and would highly recommend. She was extremely professional and easy to work with!!

I was out of state and planning a wedding. Sara came recommended from the venue we had the wedding at. After her quick response and phone call, I immediately felt at ease. She made the process easy and was extremely professional. Her expertise and experience shows in her work. Would highly recommend to anyone. I have had many experiences with makeup, and can hands down say she has been the best. Her friendliness and warm personality are just perks in the experience as well.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Mercedes Buchan · Married on 11/22/2019

More than amazing

Very professional loved her work and I am totally using her again

Sent on 11/22/2019

Aileen Anonas · Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing Makeup Experience

Sara is incredible! I've had my makeup done by her twice so far for online boutique photoshoots & each time she makes me feel so beautiful. She makes sure to know what your skin type is & uses great products. The look always lasts all day & I get so many compliments! Very personable & makes sure you feel comfortable.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Gabby Ricci · Married on 10/07/2019

Senior Picture Makeup

Sara was amazing!! I got my hair and makeup done by her for my senior pictures! She did an amazing job & was a great listener! She curled my hair which was great because my hair never manages to hold curls! The curls lasted all the way until the next day too. This was the first time I’ve gotten my hair & makeup professionally done and I’ll definitely use her again for other occasions!!

Katy Mayfield · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely perfect

Sara was amazing! Her skills are truly unmatched. She made my day go so smooth. And I looked like amazing! My day was perfect thanks to her!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/31/2019

Happy bride

I always planned to do my own hair and makeup for my wedding because I don’t trust ANYONE else...until Sara! I met her doing a shoot about 10 months before my wedding and my mind was instantly changed. She listened to my picky worries, asked questions, took her time with things I was concerned about and gave me options to choose from style and color wise. I have never felt so flawless! One top of that, it was 95 degrees and a completely outside wedding and my makeup help up! I can not recommend enough and Sara will be my go-to for any future hair & makeup needs!

Sent on 09/03/2019

MakeupbySAC LLC's reply:

Thank you beautiful 😭❤️ It was an absolute honor to be a part of such a special day! Thank you for your kind words 😘

Claudia Conner · Married on 08/25/2019

Styled Photoshoot

Sara is amazing at what she does. I’ve never felt so confident and happy in my skin than I did when she did my makeup. I wanted to keep it on forever. She not only is great at her job , she’ll make a connection with you as your sitting in the chair. Overall an amazing experience.

Sent on 04/05/2020

Grace · Married on 06/15/2019

i don’t usually wear makeup so Sara did it all for me! She made me feel amazing and beautiful and did a perfect job matching my skin tone. Also the fake eyelashes were the icing on top of the cake! 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2018
  • Jessie

Jessie Suttle · Married on 06/15/2019

Loved sara & my wedding makeup

Sara was such an amazing person to work with! She did my makeup for my wedding along with my maid-of-honor, mother, and mother-in-law. We all loved our makeup. Sara did SUCH a great job. She is such a sweet person and super knowledgeable about her craft. My face gets pretty oily as the day goes on and I don know how she did it but her makeup application kept me oil free while still looking super natural which was what I wanted. If you have the opportunity to book Sara DO IT!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Tristan Harrison · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing. Gets the job done!

Definitely recommend this amazing Artist!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Kalia Karram · Married on 06/09/2019

Awesome experience with sara ;)

Things that stuck out to me when sara did my makeup is that she guides you through what she is about to do and she is very professional, clean & friendly. I was very comfortable while sitting in her chair! Would definitely recommend:$