Makeup with Meaghansara

Fort George G Meade, MD View map

Makeup with Meaghansara provides wedding beauty services in Fort Meade, Maryland. With over 14 years of experience in the industry, owner Meaghan is proud of her ability to create photogenic makeup looks. She understands the value of feeling confident and looking your best on your special day. With personalized services, she aims to help you and your wedding party prepare for your joyous occasion with ease and comfort.

Makeup with Meaghansara can produce a range of looks from vintage glamor to modern elegance. This artistic professional strives to design styles that help your one-of-a-kind personality shine through on your big day. She is happy to provide contoured or natural makeup with high-quality products for your entire wedding party. You can choose bold and colorful eyeshadow, classic smoky eyes, or stunning glitter. Meghan offers trials so that you can test out your desired wedding look to ensure it is the right fit.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$55

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$100

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

1 User photo

• Charlotte
    Charlotte H. Married on 09/11/2021

The absolute best!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Meaghan! She is SO talented. I am very particular about my makeup and she absolutely nailed it. She was so kind and patient as I figured out the look I wanted and I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her! All my bridesmaids also looks absolutely gorgeous as well! Thank you Meaghan!
  • Kerry
    Kerry G. Married on 08/01/2020

Above & Beyond My Expectations

Meaghan was awesome to work with. I was able to make recommendations after my bridal trial. She was very flexible and far exceeded my requirements. My makeup for my wedding was top notch. She worked diligently with all bridesmaids.
  • Heather
    Heather B. Married on 01/09/2020

Turned this mom of 4 from drab to fab!

As someone who does not do their makeup very often, and never had their makeup professionally done (Even on my wedding day, I decided to do my own). It's always nerve wracking, but exciting to book something. My husband is active duty military, and we had a command event at his captains house, and even though it was casual, I wanted to look and feel my best. I contacted Meaghan and wow, I am so very glad I did! She turned this mom of 4 special needs kids from drab to fab. I gave her full reign for what she wanted to do, and I am so very impressed by what she did. I will definitely be using her again. I highly recommend her, she has a wide range of techniques and can match any skin tone (my skin is pale, but splotchy, and she was an expert at covering it up). She explained what she was doing, and using, and most of all helped put me at ease. She is able to do eye lashed if you want them, and I think next time I will have to try them! Thank you Meaghan, but helping this over worked mama feel great. I hated washing off the makeup that night, and still to this day look back at photos of myself thinking how amazed I am, that that was me!

Makeup with Meaghansara's reply:

Heather,
    You are such a beautiful soul. I loved being able to do your makeup for your husbands command function. I could tell you felt beautiful and it made me SO HAPPY. You are such a bright light in this world. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Makeup with Meaghansara Price Rates

4833 Larkin Rd Fort George G Meade, MD, 20755
Location of (Makeup with Meaghansara)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding