Makeup with Barbie

Kihei, HI View map

Makeup with Barbie is a boutique makeup service in Kihei, Hawaii, for discerning clientele. I have extensive experience with different skin colors, textures, and ages, so you can look forward to looking amazing on your special day. We offer inclusive makeup packages that ensure your big day goes off without a hitch. We don't nickel and dime; choose the right package for you, and everything is included.

We start with a makeup consult where we get to know you and your preferences and learn about your wedding. Before your big day, I come to you to do makeup trials so we can get the design perfect. On your wedding day, I arrive rested and prepared. I recreate the design with artistic precision using the best products money can buy (Giorgio Armani, Dior, Pat McGrath, and more!) Afterward, I stay to maintain the makeup . . . because smudges happen. Choose our Royal Hawaiian package, and I stay all day! (up to 12 hours)

Here are my three bridal packages:

Aloha Package

This package is our most affordable option. On your wedding day I come to the location of your choice. I design and apply makeup on the bride plus one additional person. I stay for touch-ups, up to two hours after the makeup service is complete.

• Early arrival fees included
  • Touch-ups service included
  • Please allow an extra hour for makeup design

‘Ohana Package

This package is my best seller and a good fit for most weddings. On your wedding day I will come to the location of your choice.. I design and apply makeup on the bride and up to four other people. I stay for touch-ups, up to four hours after the makeup service is complete.

Also included in this package is a wedding makeup trial for the bride. I strongly recommend the trial because we spend 1-2 hours talking about and trying out different styles until we find the perfect look for your special day. When we get the right look I take pictures and note the products used. This way I can recreate the look with artistic precision on your wedding day.

• Wedding makeup for the bride and four bridesmaids
  • Wedding trial before the wedding
  • Early arrival fees included

Royal Hawaiian Package

This package offers the ultimate makeup service for both large weddings and discerning clientele. On your wedding day I come to the location of your choice to design and apply makeup on the bride plus an unlimited number of people. This package includes:

• Unlimited makeup services
  • Makeup trial before the wedding day
  • Early arrival fees
  • Touch-ups service included

Please note that I require 1-2 hours for the bride and 1+ hour for each additional person so please choose your start time carefully.

This service includes “stay all day” for touch-ups, up to a maximum of 12 hours from the time I arrive. This is a great value for large weddings or situations where having a makeup artist on hand for the entire reception is desired.

Also included in this package is a wedding makeup trial for the bride and up to three bridesmaids. I strongly recommend the trial because we spend 1-2 hours talking about and trying out different styles until we find the perfect look for your special day. I spend approximately one hour with each bridesmaid (or the groom). When we get the right look I take pictures and note the products used. This way I can recreate the looks with artistic precision on your wedding day.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$1,800

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Olivia
    Olivia J. Married on 07/10/2022

Taking Selfies All Day

I loved my time with Barbie - she explained what she was doing every step of the way and showed me which products she was using that worked really well with my complexion. She was even straight up about which are more used by professionals and what would be good for me to use as a person who wears minimal makeup day-to-day. When we were finished, I couldn't stop taking selfies because I felt so beautiful and confident. I'm looking forward to working with her again!
    Madison C. Married on 04/01/2022

Transformative

Barbie’s work is absolutely incredible! She is such a sweet person and easy to talk with. HIGHLY recommend using her for any of your glamor needs. Weddings, prom, everyday looks, etc. Thank you again for your incredible work!! :)

Makeup with Barbie's reply:

Thanks for your review Madison! I’ll never never forget how radiant you looked. It was my pleasure designing your ideal wedding makeup look. I hope you and Moises enjoy the photos for decades to come!
  • Natalia
    Natalia H. Married on 02/02/2022

I 100% recommend Barbie!

I was delighted with the makeup she put on me. I felt really pretty. Besides, Barbie is super friendly, I had a great time with her and she answered to all the questions I had. I 100% recommend her!

Makeup with Barbie's reply:

Thanks Natalia! It was a pleasure working with you and making your makeup dream come true. I'm glad you enjoyed your makeup - Mahalo!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Makeup with Barbie 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

Pricing

72 East Welakahao Rd. Unit B Kihei, HI, 96753
7196534274
Location of (Makeup with Barbie)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding